Is MJD Tawni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I get composed, another poster get's me crying again....Vash! Cubby!

It wasn't 48 hours ago I sat here looking at this case and wondered when our little MJD would get her name. I'm ecstatic it looks like she may finally have her name, and at the same time so incredbily saddened for her family. I'm still in shock and tears. All of us here at WS have loved MJD as if she were our sister, our child, our family.

Believe and Christine are two of the most respectful, awesome people we have here at WS. I'm happy the two were able to guide ourselves, and eventually the family to finding their precious daughter. The family is in our prayers, and you have all of our support and prayers. May God Bless you and Tawni.

Through tears, looks like our girl finally has her name.
Very well put, Cubby... Beautifully said!

Once we get identification, is it possible we could set up some kind of Paypal account to send flowers or something to the family?

Although this is definitely something we all can find some solice in, knowing that each of us played a hand in bringing an end to this 9 year search, this all has to be a horrific nightmare for the family.

I hope this doesn't come across as voyeuristic, but will we be given pictures to see how she looked in life? I know we all would love to see her beautiful face, full of life.

Believe was supposed to meet with family to get pictures today and they were also considering let her read her diary.

That is on hold right now due to everyone scrambling to get the dentals to Suzi @ M.E.s office....that is what all the concentration is on.

I am sure we will have a chance to learn about her life.

I am praying so hard for this family right now.

What I find so Ironic is that Tawni's family was right in Believe's backyard!!!!

and her mother is in Christines backyard

Wow, speechless, emotional, don't know what to say or how to say it, but I don't want to leave here, you know what I mean? Kinda like holding hands without saying a word? I just need the contact. (Geez, I sound lame).

Wow, speechless, emotional, don't know what to say or how to say it, but I don't want to leave here, you know what I mean? Kinda like holding hands without saying a word? I just need the contact. (Geez, I sound lame).

You crack me up!

Not lame at all...this is what WS is all about. I feel exactly as you do. Thank you for being here for us, all of you, today is a hard day.....we wait.

You don't sound lame at all.

I think we're all gathered here with the proverbial lit lighter in the air, waiting for the words we've all been hoping to get: a name for Maricopa Jane Doe.

Or perhaps a maybe that lighter is candle to say that although her candle burned out long ago, her spirit never did.

I think we're all gathered here with the proverbial lit lighter in the air, waiting for the words we've all been hoping to get: a name for Maricopa Jane Doe.

Or perhaps a maybe that lighter is candle to say that although her candle burned out long ago, her spirit never did.

That was really beautiful.

Beautiful. Me too. Someone needs to contact Teresa and Fairy. Wonder if their pm's send an email. Also Shaine. Who was in contact with Shaine, someone needs to email him too.

I know that song! Thank you, GH!

Beautiful. Me too. Someone needs to contact Teresa and Fairy. Wonder if their pm's send an email. Also Shaine. Who was in contact with Shaine, someone needs to email him too.

Darn it, I just want to but a banner across the nation with her name in HUGE BOLD GLITERRY letters for everyone to see.. I knew there was hope!

I am so glad to hear she has a family who loves and misses her very much. I can't even fathom what it's like to find out this way, but I hope they're happier knowing than questioning it everyday..

I think it was believe who was in contact with Shaine? I don't remember. But you're right, he should be notified too.

I spoke to Fairy via tele last night.

ETA or was that pheno?? Or both?? Omg, I don't recall....last night is a blur.

I was feeling so guilty today. I was supposed to be at work but I'm here in FL and because of this stupid storm, my neighborhood is flooded and I can't leave. I hate not being able to get to work, but now I'm glad that I couldn't or I wouldn't have been able to be here with you all. Waiting..... and waiting......

I spoke to Fairy via tele last night.

ETA or was that pheno?? Or both?? Omg, I don't recall....last night is a blur.

Good, thanks Christine!

I'm sooo soo happy Tawni is getting her name back!.. But..but I don't waaaannnna leaaave you guuuyyysssss.

Waiting.. waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member