NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I read that that map was incorrect too, maybe not. Either way, if they found other items between those two main spots I'll believe the no-SK-involved theory.

I still find it difficult to believe that if Gilbert removed her shoes (near where the shoes, cellphone & purse were found) that she walked *BAREFOOT* 3/4 of a mile thru the brush, etc. to where she finally expired.

Sorry but that map at Long Island Press is incorrect. They have the location of her personal items too far West. The Newsday map is more accurate. Whoever made that map for Long Island Press clearly was mistaken because they have her belongings as being found on the access path that they started using to search. That path was searched the previous Tuesday and then was used repeatably to access the wetlands. Here is the correct map;

1-b61283105f.jpg

That map can be found here; Map

Her belongings were far from the road as you can see.

The "track marks" on this map of what I am assuming, is the vehicle used to search for Shannon are interesting. They seem to pan out in an oval grid from where the belongings were found, and then veer off towards a clump of shrubbery on the left. After circling that clump of shrubbery, they seem to have circled around the "big clump of shrubbery" on the right, and they zero in on where the remains were found. Really interesting!!!! :waitasec:

You can experience hypothermia with enough of your body heat escaping you through sweating and your clothes becoming wet creating more heat loss.

Just as one can have a heat stroke in winter with over exertion.

with the temps in May 2010 she could not have died from hypothermia...

and IMO, considering where she was found - if you look at the terrain, it slopes downward from the highway toward Hawser Circle....meaning, she also could not have drowned.

that limits the possible scenarios of her death to either some chemical overdose, heart attack, stroke, suicide or Homicide.

just my 2 cents

You can experience hypothermia with enough of your body heat escaping you through sweating and your clothes becoming wet creating more heat loss.

Just as one can have a heat stroke in winter with over exertion.

true, but from what I've read, the temperatures that hypothermia usually occur are lower

http://www.adventuresportsonline.com/skihypo.htm

Most hypothermia cases develop in air temperatures between 30 and 50 degrees.

and the coolest it got that night was 55 degrees

also, according to the timelines on various websites, Shannan left Barbara Brennan's home at 5:22am when it was approx 55 degrees. By approx 6:15 the temp started rising a couple degrees according to weatherunderground. So in less than an hour after BB saw Shannan, the temp was about 57. By 8am it was 60 or above. Add to that, hypothermia usually occurs after a more prolonged exposure...

also, according to the timelines on various websites, Shannan left Barbara Brennan's home at 5:22am when it was approx 55 degrees. By approx 6:15 the temp started rising a couple degrees according to weatherunderground. So in less than an hour after BB saw Shannan, the temp was about 57. By 8am it was 60 or above. Add to that, hypothermia usually occurs after a more prolonged exposure...

MrsPC, Just keep in mind that the water temperature in the marsh would probably be colder than the air temperature at this time of year.

I personally don't believe that she died of hypothermia or drowned but just wanted to point that out.

I also do not believe this nonsense about the water being 2 feet higher when SG went missing. If that was the case, every house in Oak Beach would have been flooded. It's a bunch of Malarky! Maybe Dormer can understand that!

MrsPC, Just keep in mind that the water temperature in the marsh would probably be colder than the air temperature at this time of year.

I personally don't believe that she died of hypothermia or drowned but just wanted to point that out.

I also do not believe this nonsense about the water being 2 feet higher when SG went missing. If that was the case, every house in Oak Beach would have been flooded. It's a bunch of Malarky! Maybe Dormer can understand that!

yep, and according to the weather report, sunrise that morning was at 5:52am...only 30 min after Gilbert left Brennan's....so she wouldn't have been stumbling around in the dark...

If it is true that LE didn't arrive until 6:00 AM, then it begins to look like they were waiting for the sun to rise. I still say that a helicopter, if they really searched from above, should have seen her or even the reflection off of some of her belongings.

the only recorded precipitation in May prior to May 10, 2010 was .43inches of rain on May 3rd....so that area wouldn't have been that wet would it??

The "track marks" on this map of what I am assuming, is the vehicle used to search for Shannon are interesting. They seem to pan out in an oval grid from where the belongings were found, and then veer off towards a clump of shrubbery on the left. After circling that clump of shrubbery, they seem to have circled around the "big clump of shrubbery" on the right, and they zero in on where the remains were found. Really interesting!!!! :waitasec:

agreed.

Hi Sillybilly, Reading your post made me wonder about the remains. Evidently they were not in a wrapping of any kind, like burlap, as the tags usually spot the location of individual bones, right? We've read allot here about the possibility the body was moved to this location since May.

If she was murdered do you think he wanted her found? And if he laid her out on top of the ground, how long do you think it would take for her bones to separate out like that?

I guess that might tell about how long ago the remains were put there.

I'm sure no expert scandi, but if by "he" you mean the LISK, then I say it was probably him that called in the tip which means he wanted the body found (probably enjoying the game and his superiority). If it was someone other than the LISK, then either the killer or someone else who knows about the crime, most likely called in a tip. Could be a copycat killer or a one-shot killer (possibly within the OB bunch) who wants LE to attribute the murder to the LISK. (IMO, that's why it's critical to know whether
Shannan had her belongings with her or not).

Re the bones, I have no idea if they were in fact separated, and if they were, not knowledgable of what timeframes would be involved.

yep, and according to the weather report, sunrise that morning was at 5:52am...only 30 min after Gilbert left Brennan's....so she wouldn't have been stumbling around in the dark...

ya mean aiming for that street lamp in the distance ? ;)

I have no idea how she died and holding out for the autopsy.
There are a few possibilities and I am going to keep an open mind.
If it is confirmed a tip called in lots of possibilities however what was the tip then.
Someone saying they saw her running in the marsh or they know where her body is.
sighs
this is just insane
I think Dormer is on to something more then this prosecutor. I think the prosecutor is looking for an easy way out to get rid of Shannan's case and Dormer is not.

I have no idea how she died and holding out for the autopsy.
There are a few possibilities and I am going to keep an open mind.
If it is confirmed a tip called in lots of possibilities however what was the tip then.
Someone saying they saw her running in the marsh or they know where her body is.
sighs
this is just insane
I think Dormer is on to something more then this prosecutor. I think the prosecutor is looking for an easy way out to get rid of Shannan's case and Dormer is not.

Or, IMO more likely, the other way around.
Dormer just want Shannan's case to be an accidental drowning, over with, case closed. And that even before identity and COD is fully established, kind of odd if you ask me.

I think FBI profilers are encouraging Dormer to say he doesn't think Shannan's case is connected to make it look like LE is on the wrong track and to reinforce the SK's thinking he is so much smarter than LE.

I think Shannan was eventually "caught" and taken by the SK that night, probably held for a time, and dumped where she was finally found days later, which is why LE didn't find her that morning.

I seem to remember, some time after the Washington snipers were caught, Chief Moose talking about giving misleading statements in the press because profilers told him to.

That's what this smells like.

I almost feel that the SK deliberately let her go so he could "chase" her for sport. Maybe it was even someone else at JB's house that night. Someone who JB didn't realize was a SK, maybe someone he barely knew and was partying with???

Another thing...I think they would know right away whether the body found this week was Shannan's because of the metal plate in her jaw.

That's another clue to me that these press conferences may be slanted for the SK's ears and not the public's.

Dormer's assertion that Shannan drowned in the marsh after becoming disoriented is too ridiculous for it not to be a psychological trick for the SK.

I mean, Shannan was scared for her life, running from someone, calling 911.

And coinkidinkally drowns??? Dormer knows better...

those crazy hookers...they're always running into marshes and drowning...

Or, IMO more likely, the other way around.
Dormer just want Shannan's case to be an accidental drowning, over with, case closed. And that even before identity and COD is fully established, kind of odd if you ask me.

Look at the difference of perspective between you two. Either one of you could be absolutely correct. If I was the sk, I'd be confused...and even more confused if I was reading here as well. However, he can't stop himself. He must play his game and bigger than all of that, he knows things that we don't and he is smarter than LE.

Well, play on...playa. You are so smart until you are stupid. You're a *advertiser censored* and the only reason why you've gotten away with this for so long is because of the lack of LE concern in SPCD. Please believe it is not because you are so stealthy and untouchable. Your days are numbered. You're going down and your only connection to the outside world will be sick, low self-esteemed bytches who will write and propose to you because you will literally be the best kind of chit they can get. The others who write you will only want to correspond so they can make money off of you. Other than that, you are worthless and you've always been so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member