CA - Mischa Barton arrested in W. Hollywood

Dark Knight

Reaction score
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Mischa Barton was arrested Thursday for investigation of driving under the influence after sheriff's deputies saw her car straddling two lanes of traffic.

The 21-year-old actress, who starred on Fox's teen drama "The O.C.," was driving on La Cienaga Boulevard in West Hollywood when she was stopped at about 2:45 a.m., authorities said.

Deputies saw her vehicle straddling the lanes and failing to signal for a turn, according to a sheriff's press statement.

"During Ms. Barton's detention, it was determined that she was an unlicensed driver and was driving while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage," the statement said.

Mug shot and more info at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_en_ot/people_mischa_barton;_ylt=AixfdcAhGqXEijpUimfLMiys0NUE

:loser: :loser: :loser:

What is it with all these young Hollywood types? Geesh!

:loser: :loser: :loser:

What is it with all these young Hollywood types? Geesh!

No one is going to learn their lesson until someone dies, I'm afraid. Someone innocent, probably. :mad:

There was another girl arrested last week for DUI as well. She was Topanga, from the tv show "Boy Meets World." Anyone remember her?

There was another girl arrested last week for DUI as well. She was Topanga, from the tv show "Boy Meets World." Anyone remember her?

I do. Danielle Fishel, with the beautiful hair. Sheesh, I hate that.

Why do these people drive? They have enough money to take a cab or hire a driver!! If I had their money I'd have a chauffer.

Why do these people drive? They have enough money to take a cab or hire a driver!! If I had their money I'd have a chauffer.

I've said this and thought this a million times, hockeymom. For me, one privilege of money would be never having to drive again!!!

No one is going to learn their lesson until someone dies, I'm afraid. Someone innocent, probably. :mad:
The talk radio station I listen to does a ghoul pool the first week of every new year. You have to guess 3 celebs or famous people that are going to die during the upcoming year. The more unlikely they are to die, the more points they are worth. Typically the younger people are worth more points than the older people. But this year, I won;t be surprised if people like Brit and other substance abusing young people are not worth many points.

I've said this and thought this a million times, hockeymom. For me, one privilege of money would be never having to drive again!!!

me too! my hubby's license are suspended (though not to DUI) for 6 mos. and I detest having to drive his tail everywhere...before this even though I am licensed he drove everywhere...
there's always new malls/shopping centers, etc...popping up around here, and I wanna look damnit! I can't look while driving...especially thru downtown Atlanta....

That story reported that she was unlicensed as well. I'm guessing that means she doesn't have one at all??

Is Mischa Barton the chick always dressed in vintage 60's clothes?

Is Mischa Barton the chick always dressed in vintage 60's clothes?
Yes..she is as cute as a button. I hate it when all these young girls can't seem to use good judgement. How hard is it to call a cab when you are loaded!?!?! :waitasec:

That story reported that she was unlicensed as well. I'm guessing that means she doesn't have one at all??
Or it might mean that she doesn't have one that is legal. If your license is expired or if you haven't had it changed after you move and it has been over 45 days (in Texas anyway)then it is considered invalid. They said the same thing about Spears because her license wasn't valid. She had one from Louisiana instead of one from California.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back