Media Exposure - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! I was hoping when I opened this and saw your most recent post we had an air date.

Any news raf? I miss seeing you here!

While we are on the topic of the show. Annasmom or raf, do we know if this show will be available online? Is there anyway we can view it and - not to put too much pressure, but on my wish list is someway to transcribe it into English. Even if that is not possible, I would so love to be able to watch it in Italian. Even if on a dvd or something.

thanks and keep us posted!

I have no news from Alessandro; I wrote it in last august month and no reply... but I believe that nextly the Anna case will be in TV..
all the best,
raf

I visite the Chi l'ha visto? website all days, and so if it are news abt Anna case I will let you know

While we are on the topic of the show. Annasmom or raf, do we know if this show will be available online? Is there anyway we can view it and - not to put too much pressure, but on my wish list is someway to transcribe it into English. Even if that is not possible, I would so love to be able to watch it in Italian. Even if on a dvd or something.

thanks and keep us posted!

Raf, good to hear from you. Cubby, you can go to Google Translate at http://translate.google.com/?hl=en# and type in http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/dl/clv/index.html to get an English translation of "Qui l'la visto's home page and the videos.

ProudGramma reports that some sixty of Anna's pathtags have been logged on to the geocaching website, so this puts the word out in a very unusual and imaginative way. Thank you, P.

link please!

some WS members have just mentioned geocaching elsewhere, and I would like to know if these pathtags are still out there for Annas case and where this stands.

Would love if all our WS'rs were able to find the pathtags for Annas case!

tia!

Raf, good to hear from you. Cubby, you can go to Google Translate at http://translate.google.com/?hl=en# and type in http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/dl/clv/index.html to get an English translation of "Qui l'la visto's home page and the videos.

I saw an article on this Italian show today... it really was callous of them and how they handled this... I hope they do much better for us with Anna's story - without trying for sensationalism...

"An Italian mother whose anguish over her missing daughter gripped the nation for weeks was told on live TV that the teenager had been slain, allegedly by the girl's uncle, whose house was hosting the show.

Concetta Serrano, looking like she was in shock, murmured "my brother-in-law is innocent," and "I can't believe it" as she sat in the dining room of the uncle's house.

The TV anchor of a popular show about missing person cases on RAI state TV told her late Wednesday night the breaking news that "one of the persons" being interrogated by police in Taranto, southern Italy, had allegedly confessed to killing Sarah Scazzi, 15, and that the body had been found."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/07/mother-told-missing-daughter-dead-live-tv/?test=latestnews

~ pretty quiet here lately, has anyone heard which date Anna's show will be aired on the italian network? hope all is well with everyone...

Sidekick

Annasmom - Nothing yet? What on earth are they doing? Weren't they supposed to air the program in the fall? RAF -Can't you try to find out something???

No news from italian reporter... I wrote it but no reply...
raf

No news from italian reporter... I wrote it but no reply...
raf

I just had a very nice long letter from the Rai reporter in Rome. He says the host of Chi l'ha visto has said she still intends to do Anna's show, but the season's schedule and some of the staff has changed since September. He says he will call the host and hopes to have some news soon.

~ Very good news Annasmom, makes sense for the delay while they rehash staffing and scheduling. Hopefully, the wait won't be too long.

Best always ~

I just had a very nice long letter from the Rai reporter in Rome. He says the host of Chi l'ha visto has said she still intends to do Anna's show, but the season's schedule and some of the staff has changed since September. He says he will call the host and hopes to have some news soon.

Any news??? Raf - Can you ask them what's going on???
no news from reporter... when the staff will give the ok, the Anna case will be in air... you know that the program was and is very busy abt Sarah case...
so no news for now...
raf

hoping there might be some news when the show will air.
Any news?

tia

hoping there might be some news when the show will air.
Any news?

tia

I had this note from the reporter a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't seem very promising, but you never know. We did our best. The footage includes an interview with Detective Gilletti and Anna's kindergarten teacher. I think it would make a wonderful show. Maybe we should all write to RAI and ask when they plan to show it.

"Dear friends, I hope you are all well...I just want to wish you Merry
Christmas! I always remember you and the special time I spent with you...even if It has been a strong effort for you and I still hope next year will have the chance...(me or someone else doesn't matter) to edit the story of Anna and finally do something good!...Buon Natale from Alessandro in Rome!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie