2011.04.15 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Secret photos of Caylee's autopsy & remains just released

caylee.jpg

Countdown to Tot Mom trial! Tonight - secret photos of Caylee's autopsy & remains just released to the defense! The state may show the jury 236 photos, including never before seen photos of Caylee's remains! Nancy Grace has all the developments at 8PM ET on HLN!

Also check her facebook as it tells exactly the stuff she is covering on:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
--------------------

I think that every Friday until Casey's trial she will be doing a special show on Caylee!

OK folks, does everyone have their :popcorn: ready for tonight's show?

:great:

I am so glad NG is covering Caylee.

MOO MOO MOO .. She is the only PRO-CAYLEE host on HLN.

State plans to use the photos, all 236.

Secret photos of Caylee's autopsy & remains just released

caylee.jpg

Countdown to Tot Mom trial! Tonight - secret photos of Caylee's autopsy & remains just released to the defense! The state may show the jury 236 photos, including never before seen photos of Caylee's remains! Nancy Grace has all the developments at 8PM ET on HLN!

Also check her facebook as it tells exactly the stuff she is covering on:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
--------------------

I think that every Friday until Casey's trial she will be doing a special show on Caylee!

underlined by me! :twocents: IF, and that's one great big, IF this were true...."just released by the state"......then the SA's office would be in one heap of TROUBLE! It would be a major delay of discovery material!....And HOW THE HECK could all of the "experts" of the defense side "write" their reports without THIS INFO???:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

NG is really BIG on her "bombshell" fluff!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well ... NG's opening just about summed it up ... too bad the jury can't hear what NG just said ...

underlined by me! :twocents: IF, and that's one great big, IF this were true...."just released by the state"......then the SA's office would be in one heap of TROUBLE! It would be a major delay of discovery material!....And HOW THE HECK could all of the "experts" of the defense side "write" their reports without THIS INFO???:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

NG is really BIG on her "bombshell" fluff!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm wondering if she means that they were just presented in Court today and it's the first time HHJP has seen them?

KB on..they are actually talking about what happened today instead of 2 weeks ago.

She is talking to Kathi Belich now, talking about the Mental Health examinations- this has to have been taped previously as KB was in Court today, she knows that the experts have been withdrawn by the defense.
NG is usually off on Friday nights, this must be snippets of tape.

no type of recognized personality disorder -- per NG's producer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member