How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

MsTeal

Reaction score
I personally work where no internet is acessable. So I contacted Sirius Radio to see if They are XM will be carrying the trial... No answer. and they do not carry Tru TV anymore. Only HLN or CNN. But I can't imagine HLN carrying whole trial. So Then I called Verizon.. For $20 dollars a month we can get a mobile Hot spot on our Cell phones (smart phone) plan for 2 gigs of streaming media a month to use our laptops to connect to one of Florida's Media TV stations who will be carrying it. So that's what I did. My mobile hot spot will be activated on May 5th...
Does anyone eles have any ideas for the working person besides DVR? (which I have also)

I wonder if between court tv (HLN), You Tube, and WESH, you wouldn't be able to watch the trial at night. I personally don't know if I'll have time either. My son will be home full time in June, so I will prolly have to catch up at night.

MOO

Mel

glad someone brought this up, lol. I have been agonizing for months over just this. We have the net at work but are not allowed to surf it or view the hearings and whatnot. So far, when there are hearings, I come home at night and try to play catch up.

I have no idea how that is going to work once the actual trial begins. I am so distraught that I will not be able to follow this as it happens and worried that I will be woefully left behind once this thing gets roling :(

Did you see the list of print, radio, tv, internet and bloggers who requested to be able to cover the trial over at the HM? I will see if I can find the link. I think FOX radio was on the list of possibilities.

I'll use my DVR to catch up at night, But I realize I'll go nuts all day not knowing so I went ahead and put the $20.00 hot spot service on my phone for laptop for when I can't stand it anymore.. Will probably only use during breaks and lunch...

I'll be counting on you guys to watch it for me and tell me what's going on! Also, I'm afraid I may be stricken with a terrible flu at some point. :crazy:

Ada...
I'm already working on my cough and sick voice for open statements....<cough>

Those summer flu's are the worst to get over, too.....

I'm in full panic mode because due to my disabilites I MUST start swimming as soon as the pools open. I don't have a laptop, only desktop. Hmmm... I wonder if they'll let me set it up at the clubhouse?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But seriously, I'll be watching until about 11AM or so, then go swimming and be back about 3PM. I'm going to miss a lot of hours and it's making me crazy!!! I sure hope the news tapes so I can see what I miss at night.

Did you see the list of print, radio, tv, internet and bloggers who requested to be able to cover the trial over at the HM? I will see if I can find the link. I think FOX radio was on the list of possibilities.

Sue, A list would be wonderful!!!!!

I have my FMLA all planned out. Surgery on May 11, then OFF the entire summer!! I have been post-poning the surgery for some time. Lap-top on the deck...here I come!

LOL, MsTeal. If only I had enough time saved up for vacation...

I will probably not be able to watch too much. I definitely want to see opening statements, closing statements, and of course, when the jury returns with a verdict. I probably won't be able to follow the trial much at work, though. I'll try to get summaries on here and probably at Hinky Meter too. I just don't have the time to follow this everyday. The Frye Hearings about killed me, and I'm lucky my boss didn't know how little work I was getting done during that time. I can't not do work for two months, LOL.

But I know I have you guys to help me keep up and I'm sure I'll be curiously logging in when I'm not supposed to to see what is going on daily, lol.

Ooh, I just remembered I'm going to get an iPad for my birthday (Mother's Day this year). That will come in handy at work, LOL.

And I hope you're right, suepitzl. A radio station covering this trial would be PERFECT for my work!

I have my FMLA all planned out. Surgery on May 11, then OFF the entire summer!! I have been post-poning the surgery for some time. Lap-top on the deck...here I come!

Shotgun, I pulled that last summer! <wondering if I have another surgery I can do this summer> :)

I also read, disturbingly, that Marinade Dave was hired by a magazine to cover the trial. He's going to be an actual journalist now. Lord. It wasn't at Hinky Meter, but his website.

Ada...
I'm already working on my cough and sick voice for open statements....<cough>

OMG - opening statements is going to be like Christmas morning for me. I won't get a wink of sleep beforehand. But I'll have the Bailey's and Coffee ready, and the phone will be off the hook!

LOL, MsTeal. If only I had enough time saved up for vacation...

I will probably not be able to watch too much. I definitely want to see opening statements, closing statements, and of course, when the jury returns with a verdict. I probably won't be able to follow the trial much at work, though. I'll try to get summaries on here and probably at Hinky Meter too. I just don't have the time to follow this everyday. The Frye Hearings about killed me, and I'm lucky my boss didn't know how little work I was getting done during that time. I can't not do work for two months, LOL.

But I know I have you guys to help me keep up and I'm sure I'll be curiously logging in when I'm not supposed to to see what is going on daily, lol.

Ooh, I just remembered I'm going to get an iPad for my birthday (Mother's Day this year). That will come in handy at work, LOL.

And I hope you're right, suepitzl. A radio station covering this trial would be PERFECT for my work!

I just posted [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6367073&postcount=30"]this post on another thread[/ame]. It might help you with that iPad since it won't do flash and most of the videos are based on flash. It does work on videos from all of our local news channels and I tested it on a live feed from cspan and that worked too. :woohoo:

you think skyfire would work on a android phone? Looking for app. now

you think skyfire would work on a android phone? Looking for app. now

Just looked on android market place.. skyfire doesn't seem to work for android's well.. Must be for Ipads only... <sigh>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back