Identified! TN - Antioch, Skeletal remains found, Feb'12 - Olotu Gbasin

First thing I thought of from the title, it reminded me of cousin Joe from the Haleigh Cummings case. Not that I'm saying he had/has anything to do with this case.

The first person I thought of was Tabitha Tudors.

I'm trying to stay up to see if there is any local news on how long they think the body has been there, but getting pretty tired. Considering the part of town this is in, it could be a transient too.

I'm thinking it might be the Hamilton Creek Apartments. There is a large, wooded area between there and Calais Circle. There are a couple of apartment complexes around there though.

NewsChannel 5 spoke to a captain at the scene who says he's pretty sure the remains are human, but he won't know for certain until they are examined by an expert on Sunday.

Sounds to me like they didn't find a skull. How far is this from where Holly Bobo went missing?

I just heard that they are fragments, so this means that they could possibly have been there for a long time...maybe 8 years if we are hoping for Tabatha.

I was afraid they were human because LE thought so from first glance. :( Now the task of finding out who it is and send them home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back