Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loretta was remarkably composed as she spoke with KRCR's Mike Mangas. She said that when she first heard the news she broke down and she has cried many times since. But now her emotions have shifted.

"I can't cry because I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm very mad, that someone took our daughter. Just snatched her out of thin air. I love you, Sherri. We miss you, we want you home. Your babies miss you. Keith misses you" Loretta said.

Keith Papini, Sherri's husband, spent a lot of time with Shasta County investigators today. There's nothing new from officials, at least publicly. They admit that they have very little go to on.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-speaks-out-wants-her-daughter-back/157746092

Hi everyone,
Just getting up to speed on Sherri's case. How many neighbors had direct view of the Papini household? I'm wondering if a neighbor became obsessed with Sherri while watching her each day since she spent a good amount of time home and probably stuck to a certain routine for the most part. This sounds planned out to me due to the lack of early evidence and lack of surveillance footage. I bet the perp responsible is very close to their home. Hopefully LE has interviewed neighbors while at the same time gathered details of where they worked if at all and what shift.

Keith said they were cutting down a tree. If it's a large tree, it can take a while to get set up, saw it up into chunks, and remove the pieces, clean up, etc. If Keith knocked on doors or ran into someone outside, he could've learned about the people cutting down the tree. Or he could've seen the remnants and figured someone must've been outside during the day, cutting down a tree, and followed up with the property owners.

Would they still have been cutting down a tree though after 5 pm? Since we have had daylight savings time it now starts getting dark around 5 pm.

They don't allow you to smile for drivers license/ID photos, can't help but look a bit sad in those photos (esp after spending time at the dmv!).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Where do they have that rule? I got my DL in California last year and I smiled. I've never heard of that rule.

Edited to add: I'm 99% sure that's her DL pic. It has the same color background as mine does.

Just throwing this out there since nothing we have makes sense. How would you all describe that running jacket we've been told she was wearing?

My first thought would be black (or maybe gray) and pink. Not pink. Maybe it's just sloppiness from LE in the details but if I'm a searcher and im looking for pink, do I miss gray/black?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

When someone says, "Pink Jacket" I'm picturing a solid pink or a mostly pink jacket. I'm not even sure that Jacket would come to my mind, if I had seen it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to the one about the property as it appears to be about 3 miles from SP's home, but the Honda one is interesting, too. I didn't realize the college was that close, on Oregon Trail. Pretty scary.

Yes, are you referring the the man who wanted LEO to search a property or the man in the Honda?

Everyone is saying how unsafe it is to be out walking/jogging alone in that area.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Or he was being interviewed again......

Loretta was remarkably composed as she spoke with KRCR's Mike Mangas. She said that when she first heard the news she broke down and she has cried many times since. But now her emotions have shifted.

"I can't cry because I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm very mad, that someone took our daughter. Just snatched her out of thin air. I love you, Sherri. We miss you, we want you home. Your babies miss you. Keith misses you" Loretta said.

Keith Papini, Sherri's husband, spent a lot of time with Shasta County investigators today. There's nothing new from officials, at least publicly. They admit that they have very little go to on.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-speaks-out-wants-her-daughter-back/157746092

I find this interview very odd and the mother extremely cold. I also think it's odd the parents are not wearing or holding any signs of sherri's face. I would think they would want to utilize the media coverage in favor of getting her face out there! But instead wearing their business logo as if they will get add space.

The only thing I can think of about them wearing their "business logo" is that maybe the reporter was hanging out at their work, waiting for an opportunity to catch them off guard and get an interview.

Where do they have that rule? I got my DL in California last year and I smiled. I've never heard of that rule.
I'm in cali and I instinctively smiled and the lady told me "don't smile", and my daughter was told to not smile when she got hers last year.

Maybe it depends on the county or even whose snapping the pic.

When someone says, "Pink Jacket" I'm picturing a solid pink or a mostly pink jacket. I'm not even sure that Jacket would come to my mind, if I had seen it earlier.

But what if you'd only seen the sleeve from the side? In a glimpse? Not saying you're wrong, just asking. In everyday life we aren't so attentive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
Just getting up to speed on Sherri's case. How many neighbors had direct view of the Papini household? I'm wondering if a neighbor became obsessed with Sherri while watching her each day since she spent a good amount of time home and probably stuck to a certain routine for the most part. This sounds planned out to me due to the lack of early evidence and lack of surveillance footage. I bet the perp responsible is very close to their home. Hopefully LE has interviewed neighbors while at the same time gathered details of where they worked if at all and what shift.
It's certainly possible that someone planned the abduction. But I can think of other cases in which a lone individual grabbed an unsuspecting female (a complete stranger) in a parking lot in broad daylight, forcing the female into a vehicle, and taking her somewhere else to assault and murder her. If it can happen in a very public place, it can certainly happen along a jogging path. I'm amazed at the brazenness of assailants these days.

Well, interesting. Sherri's mom says : someone knew her, and someone took her ...
Yes and Keith said he thinks it's a stranger, "some low-lifes"

And when she's telling Sherri everyone misses her she looks away after saying Keith's name.

I wonder if the storage company is significant in some way.

Sad to hear they have little to go on, hope that's not true :(

Edited to add: I'm 99% sure that's her DL pic. It has the same color background as mine does.

ALL my DL I am smiling. I have even asked the dmv worker to show me the pic before submitting it. But maybe it's a state to state rule.

Or from the RSO 2/10 of a mile from SP's home.

Which is interesting. LE has the same information Keith has, the text message and witness statements. But LE has repeatedly said, last seen at 2:00PM. Three hours is a big difference.

Maybe KP has knowledge that the 2:00 pm witness sighting is unreliable (older man who lives down the street frequently misstates facts)?

Also, at the end of this report, they state that SP was seen walking or jogging...so, if she was just walking it leads me back to the mailbox, which leads me back to that one-mile stretch where "my hunch" takes me at this time..."broken record", I know...but, my .02...

Would they still have been cutting down a tree though after 5 pm? Since we have had daylight savings time it now starts getting dark around 5 pm.
Finishing up? I don't know. Was this before the time change? Or maybe he meant he talked to some people who were cutting down a tree at the time they saw Sherri.

I've been trying to catch up all day but when I come back after a break, there's 100+ posts so sorry if this was mentioned. (Side note for those using microphones on their phone to do voice to text, if you say "period" at the end of a sentence, it adds punctuation. Very difficult to read some posts when it's one giant sentence. )

Yesss!! lol Thank you. Punctuation and paragraphs are our friends... and make posts so much easier to read. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288