Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This undoes my theory that she was taken from around home, unless she was running away from him.

Why does it undo your theory? From the way the report looks, the jogging outfit was found in a vehicle at a residence behind Sherri's house. That's how I'm reading it at least.

How would you interpret it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bad feeling this case is going to be resolved within the next 24 hours. I am confident that it will be a stranger abduction and the Sherri will be located in the nearby area.

Sadly, I agree. Praying for the family.

Here's just the relevant part of the log. LOTS of info here. Describes vehicle. Phone numbers redacted.
6a04849a71ff471c215282b7a3861bd0.jpg

Why does it undo your theory? From the way the report looks, the jogging outfit was found in a vehicle at a residence behind Sherri's house. That's how I'm reading it at least.

This does not sound good at all :(

Why would someone wait so long to report they may have seen the abduction??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little freaked out right now. Have of you ever had detailed dreams about the cases you've followed?

Yes, it's normal if you are engrossed in a case. If you think you are prophetic, it's more likely that you've deduced the most likely scenario, and it was true. So don't freak out, perfectly normal. : ) Sometimes when this happens I take a healthy break from whatever thread has me wound up.

That's what makes me wonder if it's even true. The report seems separate from the other one regarding the pink outfit. It looks like there are several people that reported it. It's hard to interpret what those call logs are saying.

Looking at that report I thought it said they had been trying to. Unfortunately with high profile cases there is a crush of leads that come in, many are just hogwash. LE has to sift through them and it takes time with the limited resources they have.

It doesn't say he witnessed an abduction, a 415 is disturbing the peace, and it happened at Old Oregon and Holiday Rds, not far from HW5.

Looking at that report I thought it said they had been trying to. Unfortunately with high profile cases there is a crush of leads that come in, many are just hogwash. LE has to sift through them and it takes time with the limited resources they have.
Almost 2 weeks though...

Here's just the relevant part of the log. LOTS of info here. Describes vehicle. Phone numbers redacted.
6a04849a71ff471c215282b7a3861bd0.jpg

Can anybody inform me what BTWN Male means?

I don't think they are saying the jogging outfit was found in a vehicle. They often have that comment when they put SP's name in a report. I guess its what she was last wearing and nothing more. It is interesting about the vehicle though. First concrete lead maybe. Also some lady is on another call in the log demanding to speak with major crimes about this case.

Wondering who the owner of that tan Chevy is...

It doesn't say he witnessed an abduction, a 415 is disturbing the peace, and it happened at Old Oregon and Holiday Rds, not far from HW5.
It says standing at the intersection and ITA (in the area). I think the old Oregon road is for the call above, with the pink outfit?

Ya. And why would they leave the outfit sitting in the car two weeks later?

And why were searches ended instead of expanded?? If this is legit, they could have found it sooner.

The tan Chevy and pink jogging outfit come up in the header level of every follow up report regarding Sherri that seems to come from the family. The one on the 5th is substantially like this one, except for the actual specifics of the call. I've been assuming the tan Chevy was a vehicle belonging to the Papinis because of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tan Chevy and pink jogging outfit come up in the header level of every follow up report regarding Sherri that seems to come from the family. The one on the 5th is substantially like this one, except for the actual specifics of the call. I've been assuming the tan Chevy was a vehicle belonging to the Papinis because of that.

Thank you, that explains things.

Would they still have been cutting down a tree though after 5 pm? Since we have had daylight savings time it now starts getting dark around 5 pm.

Yes, it's normal if you are engrossed in a case. If you think you are prophetic, it's more likely that you've deduced the most likely scenario, and it was true. So don't freak out, perfectly normal. : ) Sometimes when this happens I take a healthy break from whatever thread has me wound up.

Absolutely. I have dreamt several cases, usually with the correct outcome. Last one was Leanne Bearden. On the first night of the case, I dreamt of the song Ode to Billie Joe about jumping off the Tallahatchie Bridge and woke up knowing what happened.

So it's possible it just says, pink running outfit as a reminder that it's what she was wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member