2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a WSer in the courthouse!!!!

See Twitter thread....

Morning everyone!
I cannot believe the day is finally here...............

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Courtroom will open for reporters in 5 minutes. #CaseyAnthony -fell

from twitter

Wow...Baez can't look more full of himself, can he? Sunglasses, high priced suits... as if he is some hot shot....this is why Baez and ICA belong together...they seem to be of the same character...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I agree...Just for show, no substance at all:loser:

That WHAT will be held in Orlando????

The trial???

Surely they are not suggesting this Pinellas County news is all a diversion and that JURY SELECTION is taking place this a.m. in ORLANDO???

:waitasec:

Robyn Mead explained how the jurors would be living in motel rooms up in Orlando and it would be hard on them and their families - and they showed a map as to how far it was.

Tampa is straight north of Orange County, right? Orlando is across the state NE'erly from there. Well, I did hear Orlando and they said it like it was a big surprise to them. xox

Robyn Mead explained how the jurors would be living in motel rooms up in Orlando and it would be hard on them and their families - and they showed a map as to how far it was.

Tampa is straight north of Orange County, right? Orlando is across the state NE'erly from there. Well, I did hear Orlando and they said it like it was a big surprise to them. xox

Where is all this talk suggesting jury selection is taking place in Tampa coming from??? :waitasec:

I thought it was established it is taking place in CLEARWATER???

Breaking News on WFTV Blog page: Air tests are IN!

Just heard that the judge is going to allow the decomp air test thing in the trial.

edit: lol, we all posted same time.

Does anyone know how long it is expected to seat the jury ? Is it only 1 day or longer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74