Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet Brittanee, I try to come here everyday just to see if you have been found. I think of you constantly and more so around the Holidays. I'm thinking about you and your family especially your sweet sister. You need to be found. You need to come home. Give us a little hint sweet girl.

Welcome to the thread and WS. I don't know the Drexel's but do know from following the case they have used a psychic since it had been mentioned in news stories; however I'm not sure how good they actually were. Also, when DD was on the Maury show a psychic was enlisted then, so the Drexel's have obviously turned that way. Maybe they will be interested in the names you mentioned. I'm sure they will be interested in anything that could help bring Brittanee home.

Hello Brittanee Drexel Family,

I just happened upon the tragic story of Brittanee vi YouTube and wanted to share the following suggestion.

Though you may have already be referred to a psychic I want to urge you to do so, if you haven't already. If you have done so and they haven't found anything, then find a different psychic. Use a police psychic that doesn't charge for the case, or one that comes forward having already been contacted by Brittanee.

If you don't believe in this sort of stuff, or it's against your beliefs than I urge you to reconsider. Qualified, verified, legitimate police psychics are a very real and effective way to narrow down the paths to Brittanee. I have been consulting with psychics for over 25 years and have never been disappointed with the advice of the real ones.

My personal psychic is Edward Carrion, psychicedward.com and he works for both the FBI and the police solving crime cases, and he has remote viewing which is astonishing, and he doesn't charge for his services in missing persons cases. You can't go wrong.

Also - Carla Baron is a well know psychic, featured on Psychic Investigator and other programs. There are other of her caliber too.

Love and light,

Adrian

Adrian Brooks Collins
Los Angeles

Still thinking about you Brittanee and praying you will be found very soon. We are not going to give up until we find you and you and your family see justice.

My sweet Brittanee, I try to come here everyday just to see if you have been found. I think of you constantly and more so around the Holidays. I'm thinking about you and your family especially your sweet sister. You need to be found. You need to come home. Give us a little hint sweet girl.

Thank you Trigger. I think what you've said sums up what most, if not all, of us feel here.

Bumping for Britt.

Britt doesn't belong on the second page.

Still praying for you Britt.

Ok I noticed yesterday BD's website was down and there was a recent story/update on google. Today it is redesigned as their is a note from family tab: This is what I cut and pasted from it. DD is obviously P***sed off. Wow but I also noticed previously on this site KD mentioned who missed BD and always left DD off. Here's what I say to DD "you go girl you don't need any one messing with you".

Please READ! Concerning my daughter Brittanee Drexel’s Case
by Dawn Drexel on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 10:39am

I am Dawn Drexel, the mother of Brittanee Drexel and the only person who speaks on the behalf of my daughter other than her father Chad. I am addressing publicly the concerns of donations and accusations/lies regarding my daughter’s case. I assure you that all funds that have been raised for my daughter’s searches have been donated to the CUE Center for Missing Persons and have been used for that purpose only. I assure you their are no other organizations working on my daughter’s case other than those working in coloration with the CUE Center for Missing Persons, I hope this provides a final clarity to all. Any distant family member (KD) DOES NOT have knowledge of the facts and activity that surrounds my daughter’s case, nor does she speak for or represent her case. This person (KD) has made my life a living hell and continues to harass my family, making my journey of suffering a missing child most unbearable. If you have any questions or concerns in this matter please contact me directly.
To Whom it may concern!
™ This is the only official web site for Brittanee Drexel and endorsed by both of her parents; all tips are sent to the proper authorities for her case.
Sites have and will pop up so we wanted to let everyone know, as no other site is approved.©

Share and Enjoy:

Ok I noticed yesterday BD's website was down and there was a recent story/update on google. Today it is redesigned as their is a note from family tab: This is what I cut and pasted from it. DD is obviously P***sed off. Wow but I also noticed previously on this site KD mentioned who missed BD and always left DD off. Here's what I say to DD "you go girl you don't need any one messing with you".

Please READ! Concerning my daughter Brittanee Drexel’s Case
by Dawn Drexel on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 10:39am

I am Dawn Drexel, the mother of Brittanee Drexel and the only person who speaks on the behalf of my daughter other than her father Chad. I am addressing publicly the concerns of donations and accusations/lies regarding my daughter’s case. I assure you that all funds that have been raised for my daughter’s searches have been donated to the CUE Center for Missing Persons and have been used for that purpose only. I assure you their are no other organizations working on my daughter’s case other than those working in coloration with the CUE Center for Missing Persons, I hope this provides a final clarity to all. Any distant family member (K.D.) DOES NOT have knowledge of the facts and activity that surrounds my daughter’s case, nor does she speak for or represent her case. This person (K.D) has made my life a living hell and continues to harass my family, making my journey of suffering a missing child most unbearable. If you have any questions or concerns in this matter please contact me directly.
To Whom it may concern!
™ This is the only official web site for Brittanee Drexel and endorsed by both of her parents; all tips are sent to the proper authorities for her case.
Sites have and will pop up so we wanted to let everyone know, as no other site is approved.©

Share and Enjoy:

Did you read KD site??? this crazy that she fighting the mom,,,,so sad so mean,,,

Did you read KD site??? this crazy that she fighting the mom,,,,so sad so mean,,,

No I hadn't now I need to go do this. Is it her FB page? Not sure if I can see that because I'm not a friend. But now you got me curious. Wow!

dont feel i can post from KD fb if you not friend and she could cause me trouble if i was to post from her personal fb, sorry but already ran into issue with this,,,,,,,,but have anyone seen or heard of this NY has found 4 bodies dumped out on beach there??

NY Police: 'We Could Have a Serial Killer'Dec 14, 2010 – 3:57 PM
Text Size Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream
David Lohr
Contributor
(Dec. 14) -- Authorities fear a serial killer may be operating on New York's Long Island after four bodies were found dumped on a beach.

"I don't think it's a coincidence that four bodies ended up in this area, you know? That's a good direction to go, that they were all dumped here by the same person or persons," Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer told reporters.

Seth Wenig, AP
Authorities search by the side of the road at Cedar Beach, near Babylon, N.Y., on Tuesday. Police looking for a missing prostitute on Long Island's Fire Island have discovered three bodies and a set of skeletal remains near Oak Beach since Saturday.Dormer said police are considering the possibility that a serial killer could be responsible.

"I'm not going to say that, but certainly we're looking at that," Dormer said. "We're looking at that, that we could have a serial killer."

The bodies were found on Oak Beach. The first set of remains was discovered during a search for Shonnan Gilbert, a 24-year-old prostitute from New Jersey who has been missing since May, The Associated Press reported.

Three more bodies were found Monday in the same area.

Authorities believe the remains were dumped in the area over an 18-month period. Two of the victims were found wrapped in burlap sacks. Due to the advanced state of decomposition, authorities have only been able to identify two of the victims as female. The gender of the other two victims is pending further examination.

"They weren't clustered together, and it appears that they were thrown out of a vehicle into foliage, into the area that's off the roadway so that they wouldn't be seen," Dormer told CBS' 101 WINS. "It appears to be an area that the bodies were dumped."

The case is eerily reminiscent of that of Joel Rifkin, a Long Island resident who was convicted of murdering at least nine women from 1989 to 1993 in New York City.

Police have set up a command post along Ocean Parkway and remain on the scene searching the area for additional evidence. The FBI is assisting in the investigation.

"We're going to continue to search in this area to find out if there's any more evidence, forensics, that kind of thing, and if there's possibly more bodies," Dormer said.

If the bodies are the work of a serial killer, he will be a lot more careful, knowing that authorities are on to him, said former FBI agent Harold Copus, now head of Copus Security Consultants in Atlanta.

Sponsored Links "If he strikes again, he now knows what is in the media and he will be more careful. He won't use burlap sacks and he won't dump the victims in the same area," Copus told AOL News.

"The longer serial killers are able to stay in the business of killing people, they become more sophisticated. They are learning as they go," Copus said.

He said if a serial killer is responsible in this case, the killings will accelerate.

"The cycle of homicides will increase. If it has been, like they said, 18 months since he started, before you know it the cycle will start to compress. It always does," he said. "Killing is like a drug to these guys. Just like a junkie, they need more."

Hi to all just note, with all thats going on with BD case ,ive already been warned to watch how we post (not just here on WS but on FB etc) peoples real names BD case with family is getting out of hand,so i would be careful of posting DD and KD full name,,,

Hi to all just note, with all thats going on with BD case ,ive already been warned to watch how we post (not just here on WS but on FB etc) peoples real names BD case with family is getting out of hand,so i would be careful of posting DD and KD full name,,,

Thanks Rose didn't realize all that was going on. Too bad I think putting people under this kind of strain for a year and a half there is bound to be fall out. Keep with initials. I think my original post was ok cause it was posted on a public website as note from family so if not I can delete if someone wants me to.

I'm glad you posted the LongIsland bodies; it hit me funny too. I'm sure there is no connection but the one body being about 18 months struck me.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to cause more heartache for Britt's mom.

I can't believe that NOTHING has been found to lead to where Britt is at. I guess there are some cases where someone just seems to disappear off the face of the earth. Just like little Trenton Duckett. I'm never going to give up that these two precious souls will be found one day.

Just would be awful if we did not have WS. I hope DD is surrounded by loving family and "true" friends. How could anyone be mean to this poor woman? She is suffering and someone who could be so cruel has no heart (IMO).

Hoping the family will have some answers, and Britanee will be found before the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd