Newbie Club Thread #3

Just wanted to add, and I know this is way out there, but my husband said the following last night. "What if she is doing this to get the reward money?" Meaning, she gets released and suddenly someone comes forward with Caylee, reward money is issued and Casey gets a little piece. I know it would be fraud if it could ever be proven. I also realize it's far fetched. But he made this statement just after Padilla was on Greta saying "Bring the kid home. You get the reward money. No questions asked. No charges pressed." He just turned to me light a light bulb went off in his head.

Anyway, just putting it out there. My husband said I had to post it today. Ha ha! He is sleuthing now too!

I had understood that casey ran up $4500. on her parents credit cards during the month the child was missing. However now I've been reading on Greta's blog people saying it was $45,000. Does anyone remember which amount is correct?

There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there is another Grund member in Athens, Sonja. Perhaps his sister? Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

JMO, feel free to debate it.

I had understood that casey ran up $4500. on her parents credit cards during the month the child was missing. However now I've been reading on Greta's blog people saying it was $45,000. Does anyone remember which amount is correct?

I am fairly sure I first heard the 45k number on Nancy Grace. I have not heard anything else from any other show than NG. It's weird though because when she reported (and I use that term loosely) it, that is also the same amount the husband of slain jogger Nancy Cooper claims she ran up on their credit cards. I have heard Casey was using her mother's CC but never heard a specific amount other than on NG. I think she mis-spoke and mixed stories.

There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there is another Grund member in Athens, Sonja. Perhaps his sister? Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

JMO, feel free to debate it.

If Caylee is alive, I do agree that Casey is deliberately hiding her--I'm not sure about her motive for doing such, but I just can't seem to wrap my mind around her "babysitter/kidnapper" story. Maybe its due to her poor relationship with the truth, but its the actions/words of the people around her that say a whole lot more about how very "odd" the entire saga really is. Unlike most missing persons cases-this one just gives everyone that wierd feeling that you're putting together a jigsaw puzzle where none of the pieces fit and you find out later that there are four puzzles in the same box...

Hi everyone,
I'm a mommy to 5 ,with 1 coming! Hope to get to know everyone better.:blowkiss:

I happen to believe Caylee is alive and some of her mom's story.
I was checking out zenaida gonzalez on brevard county moms ,her post on being robbed and there was 1 reply ,but what caught me off guard was this avatar {I enlarged it}

103997418486ab9ee0aa49-1.jpg

from this profile

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=443

now I put the user name in a search TYTY333 and found this

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...odeway_Inn_International-Orlando_Florida.html

same person ,just have to read a few post on the brevard county forum
maybe I'm just plain nuts ,but darned if that little girl doesn't look like caylee.

That would be pretty brazen of her (if she is THE ZG) to post a pic on the internet, though. But I have to say, in the pics I have seen of Caylee, her bangs are always laying flat, not parted.

That would be pretty brazen of her (if she is THE ZG) to post a pic on the internet, though. But I have to say, in the pics I have seen of Caylee, her bangs are always laying flat, not parted.

This person responded to Zenaida'a story about being robbed.
There is a case that happened in pa ,where a baby was kidnapped ,the lady set fire purposely to the house ,stole the baby ,baby was declared dead ,real mother recognized kid like 6 yrs later at a family party ,yes dna done was indeed that baby declared dead.Never know!

It looks like the little girls head is tilted back so sometimes that will make the hair move to the side. Like if she was fooling around it could have gotten messed up and she flung her head back laughing or something. (Just a guess)

momof6: in light of this case, aren't you concerned placing pix of your kids online? :blowkiss:

I typed in BLUE above.

Snipped part of the post:

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days. WHY?

Snipped:

IMO someone in this family knows more then has been revealed and I feel that there are going to be a lot of shocked people if and when the real truth ever comes out. jmo

I never caught the Mike part before with that call. Didn't the guy who showed up at the jail for a visit say he was friends with Mike? I still think that was the strangest visit ever and she didn't seem to know him at all, but he mentioned Mike I think and she said "oh". I can't help think Caylee is alive and there is some strange thing going on and she is scared to tell the truth yet. She has been in jail so she doesn't really know what the plan is anymore and what is going to happen. I know it is sort of naive of me, but I think a few posters have picked up some great clues on things and they've been deleted.

I think that way, but then I think of the dog hits on the car and a few other things. Then I think of why didn't LE take the car for a few days? and why didn't they do more searching in the beginning and why is everyone (family) so relaxed about this little girl being missing for so long.

Sorry just talking out loud.

I think Casey is scared to talk because she had help covering up disposing of her daughter's body and was told not to by whoever....she is only concerned with saving herself....i have no concrete basis for this thought however.

It is just mind boggling to me how one 22 year old and her family has created this three ring circus! UNBELIEVABLE!

And the crazier it gets, the more sucked in I get. :eek:

It is just mind boggling to me how one 22 year old and her family has created this three ring circus! UNBELIEVABLE!

And the crazier it gets, the more sucked in I get. :eek:

I totally agree. It is insane.

Couple of things to mention, that I don't believe have been mentioned.
1. In phone call with Cindy, Casey asks her mother if Tony has seen Caylee?
2. What the heck was her purse doing in the abondoned car - was it a setup?
3. Why all of the sudden does Cindy start looking for Casey - she hadn't seen her in weeks and then in the convesation while talking to 911 - Casey says is this how you want to play this.

Just checking in with the newbies and to say hello!!!!

I never caught the Mike part before with that call. Didn't the guy who showed up at the jail for a visit say he was friends with Mike? I still think that was the strangest visit ever and she didn't seem to know him at all, but he mentioned Mike I think and she said "oh". I can't help think Caylee is alive and there is some strange thing going on and she is scared to tell the truth yet. She has been in jail so she doesn't really know what the plan is anymore and what is going to happen. I know it is sort of naive of me, but I think a few posters have picked up some great clues on things and they've been deleted.

I think that way, but then I think of the dog hits on the car and a few other things. Then I think of why didn't LE take the car for a few days? and why didn't they do more searching in the beginning and why is everyone (family) so relaxed about this little girl being missing for so long.

I am so curious about this. I, myself, have started threads and posted theories - NONE OF WHICH, contained name calling, etc. that just vanished! Why is this happening?

I am so curious about this. I, myself, have started threads and posted theories - NONE OF WHICH, contained name calling, etc. that just vanished! Why is this happening?

I don't know. Curious. The mod's are really helpful. If you PM one of them they will probably tell you. If you find out, let us know. We can all learn from one another. Hope you have a good day.

His name is Patrick. He said they went to school together. Liberty...Colonial.

Liberty is a middle school and Colonial H.S. Patrick went to Boone H.S. not Colonial. So why did he say Colonial?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back