GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article refers to the text 'Call me ASAP' - see below! First I've read this article ... many thanks for posting it.

Another common assumption made in this case is that Kelli didn’t make it back to her apartment; that the text message “I got home safely call me tomorrow” was sent by her abductor. The simple fact is, no one knows if she made it home or not. If one believes that Kelli sent the text message (call me ASAP) just prior to the message about arriving home safely, then the two messages seem to logically follow. Kelli was texting a male friend in Florida. No one actually knows at what time Kelli was harmed. It may have been immediately after leaving the bar, or hundreds of miles South on I-95 or North towards Raleigh, NC.
I wouldn't put any stock in that. Anyone can post on the Examiner, and even though the writer has experience as a professional in the justice system, there have been no actual news reports of a "call me ASAP" text.

I'm linking the two posts I found in Thread 1 and posted in Thread 9 regarding the two text messages, their origins and when and if LE has ever confirmed them here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9 / thread 9/#1500 (originally thread 1/#43).

'got home safely'

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9 / thread 9/#1501 (originally thread 1/#46).

Detectives are looking for proof that the texts were ever sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will begin searching thread 2 soon.

From thread 2 ~ On the April 19th JVM show, Jane says two texts were sent to an undisclosed recipient.
--------------------------------------------

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2 / thread 2/#136.

"CNN had reported, citing an unnamed Army official, that Bordeaux was drinking at the bar and got a ride home from an employee.
CNN reported that she sent two text, one of which was "Got home safely."

Here's a direct link to the article. Some info about MB is here too.
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...h-i-295-part-missing-ft-bragg-sol-ar-2177564/

Here's the Police Chief Bergamine's comments from the April 19 press conference. Nothing is said referencing any text messages.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2 / thread 2/#208

I'm following to see when authorities referenced the texts and when they said it, etc. You can just ignore me if you're not interested and have it straight in your own mind.

Thread 2 doesn't contain any posts where LE mentions the text messages.

Thread 2 is the place where the Fox News interview with KB's old friend from Florida, John Burrati, can be found.
He says he sent a text to Kelli Friday AM and received an answer from her. Later on Friday, when he didn't receive an answer to another text he sent Kelli, he thought that was odd and tried to call her numerous times over the weekend and beyond.
He says that when he called it went straight to voicemail indicating a dead or uncharged phone. Then, on the 18th of April (he states 'yesterday'; the interview took place on the 19th as far as I can tell) the phone rang several times before going to voicemail indicating the phone was now charged and turned on. The link to this interview can be found in thread 2, post #438.

We've never heard any further information regarding the claims JB made during the interview. But we did hear LE say that they've been directed to someone in central Florida for some info - this could be JB or that other guy who we aren't supposed to sleuth as we're not sure how he fits in or if he even does fit into any aspect of the case.

Up through page 10 on thread 3 there are a few references to the 'got home safely' text in regard to the actual words used in the message that, at this point, have not been officially confirmed by anyone. No new info about text messages is revealed yet.
The date is still April 20, one week after Kelli went missing.

NH goes to jail on April 20 on charges related to his RSO status.

In thread 3, VOH910 tells us that there is a verified time-stamp on the 'home safely' text although the time nor the source is revealed.
VOH910 quotes the message as "I'm home safely". Prior the message has been quoted as "got home safely".
Not sure if that's an oversight on VOH's part or if h/she actually knows the text read 'I'm home safely' versus 'got home safely'.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /thread 3, post #443.

Since I'm tracing the text messages, earlier I linked a post where VOH910 quoted a text to be "I'm home safely".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4 /thread 4, #758

Here, linked above, VOH states the text read, 'Got home safely'.
So, s/he's earlier post must have been a simple mistake.

Thread 5

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-fort-bragg-missing-soldier,0,7971763.story
article dated April 26, 2012

Police Chief Bergamine refused to comment about text message.

The Army Official (unnamed :banghead:) comments about Kelli's car and apartment saying they have been searched. Also mentions the two text messages, one that said 'got home safely'.

This article is in our threads on April 23 (yet it's dated the 26th :waitasec:) so I guess info was available on the 23rd.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5 /thread 5, #4

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.local
article dated April 24

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5 /thread 5, #184 dated April 23

The article on the Web must be updated and then they change the date.

Matt Hanson, Kelli's brother speaks out about the text messages.
This is the first time the content of a second text message is mentioned.

Matt says Kelli's friend from Florida visited her in NC, a week or two before she disappeared
(why are the dates so vague - should be easy to pinpoint when Justin was in NC and when he left).

The first text message said 'got home safely' was received by Justin 'the morning she disappeared'. (no time given)

The other text, also received by Justin, said that she was getting a ride home with a man.
That text was sent about AN HOUR BEFORE the 'got home safely' text was sent.

Notice that the first text message would really be that she's getting a ride home with a man. Then the second text is, 'got home safely'.

A poster, phantomthought, made an interesting point on April 24. What time did John B. (Kelli's friend and prior boss from Sonic in Florida) send her the text on Friday that she never answered? He stated that she'd usually reply to a text within an hour or so. Did he send her a text at 10PM or so because if it was anytime in the afternoon, why wouldn't she have answered it? She answered a text he had sent her that morning. :waitasec: This is an interesting piece of info that LE may have used to help frame a timeline for when Kelli stopped being free to function.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5 /thread 5,#538

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7834520&postcount=238/thread 6,#238

The fact that Mike claims that he and Kelli had been texting back and forth all Friday afternoon totally slipped by me earlier.
Must mean that their last text was exchanged at 3PM then. :waitasec: Wonder what they talked about all afternoon.

Maybe I'll run across the transcript from the JVM show. If I do, I'll post it here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html (scroll down past first interview to find JVM's phone call wil MB)

"The last time I even talked to her was Friday afternoon and you know, we were just talking and texting and everything was fine, and I just let her go for the rest of the day because, you know. She has friends and she does things and I was in Florida visiting my parents so I didn't think anything of it. . . .

. . . I mean, the only friends that I know are mine and her friends. I don't know of any other friends that she might have made in the past couple of weeks, you know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gathering what I've collected throughout threads 1 to 6.5, to be looked at as a whole. There should be official info about text messages coming up soon. So far, April 26, nothing official was released regarding text messages.

April 26, 2012

They show picture of Kelli in the clothes she wore out to FB and ask peeps to be aware of her clothing, flipflops, and the iPhone4S that was with her at FB and has not been found.

-Detective asks that anyone who was driving down Ramsey Street AROUND MIDNIGHT on April 13 (going into the 14th), that think they saw something to please call him. It may be mean the world to him.

-no further interviews with NH since his arrest last week. He was interviewed 2x prior to his arrest.

-casting wide net, dragging in everything. So far have been concentrating on finding Kelli through organized searches.

-Kelli texted alot of people that night - she's 23. Det. tracking them down and still needs/wants to talk to those people face-to-face. Work in progress. Same with FB patrons. Has spoken to the majority of them but not done there either - work in progress.

-Won't comment on specific texts (no official confimation of 'got home safely text or the text referring to a man that Matt mentioned days earlier).

-Detective will not name a POI or suspect, generalized term in his opinion.
LE is casting a wide net.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7836918&postcount=477/thread 6,#744
Link to article and there's a link to the Presser, 20+ mins. long, within the article.

I've wondered and wondered what John B's reason for going on national TV and saying that Kelli's phone was up and running again after several days of going straight to vm.

If the phone was ringing again by Wednesday the 15th of April, wouldn't it have pinged somewhere then too?

LE must have had something to do with it - some kind of test or something that they're not revealing to us. They say it's a phone company fluke. Maybe that happens when they configure ping information from the phone companies end? Maybe that helps them determine where calls are coming from?

Could that have been the day LE requested the records and the phone company had to activate the phone number for a period of time?
I haven't a clue what I'm suggesting but the timing seems right that LE would want Kelli's records ASAP when she hadn't turned up by Wednesday.

I think Kelli's account was being looked into by that time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7838898&postcount=178/Thread 7,#178

DV rearing it's ugly aspect and all that entails as well?

:banghead: DV? Help me. Devil or Department of Motor Vehicles?
Oh, Divorce?
It's my guess (due to early rumors and comments) that Kelli had begun procedures to protect her assets
as it is she who appears to have had some.

Was Kelli left without a car when MB left Fayetteville on April 3?
How would Kelli get to work on post then?
Just seems weird to me that the info about her car is secretive. :waitasec:

Was John B. helping MB buy a SUV/truck too? Are they friends?

Oh, Divorce?

It's my guess (due to early rumors and comments) that Kelli had begun procedures to protect her assets

I think the DV was in reference to restraining orders, in which case I'm guessing the DV question refers to are there issues of Domestic Violence involved.

On the JVM show, the same day LE held a press conference, Mike says Kelli sent the picture that shows what she was wearing to Olivia.
Why's that being kept an official secret?

At the press conference earlier in the day, why did LE refuse to answer that question when reporters asked who the recipient of the picture was?

Why didn't Olivia reveal earlier, like on day one, that Kelli sent her that picture prior to going to FB on April 13th?

How is it possible that the knowledge of the picture being sent to Olivia (if true) could hinder the investigation? Wouldn't that information help the investigation in that the public would know what Kelli was last wearing? Why didn't LE release the picture on day one if it had been sent to her sister? This makes no sense to me at all.

This is bs.
Here's the link to the subject coming up http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7839518&postcount=213/thread 7,#213

Here's the transcript from the JVM show ~ http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ijvm.01.html

The only reason I can think of as to why MB thinks Olivia received the picture, is that he is being spared the fact if Kelli sent the pic to another guy.

Wonder why if KB was let out of the car and she was "spooked" and she started running, what happened to her flip flops? Seems to me (Ive done this before) those would be the first thing off her? With her being a runner, I would imagine that she would be able to run with them on but it would be so much easier to run with them off?
Im from a beach area, and most of us will walk around with no shoes on. Were ready to hit the beach and shoes/flip flops are much harder to walk in the sand then your bare feet feeling the sand!!! So, for me I would totally take those flip flops off to be able to run faster (and Im not the runner, lol).
Don't mean to ramble, just this same question has popped in my head all the time.

Oh, Divorce?

Domestic violence.

Perps of DV tend too fool everyone around them. Everyone.

There has been no indication that there was any domestic violence in Kelli's marriage. The conversation Woe referred to was started by a poster called Melly53 who said there was one civil court listing under the name Kelli Bordeaux in Cumberland County, NC, but Melly couldn't see what the case was about. The discussion went on about divorce or separation (there is no legal separation in NC) but it was all speculation and eventually VOH offhandedly mentioned the court division that handles restraining orders.

The whole conversation goes back to a post about an unknown civil court document that could be about a divorce or a bounced check or who knows. And we don't know for sure if it's even the same Kelli Bordeaux.

Just want to make sure no more rumors start and help keep Woe's good research on track.

I'm crossed eyed now. I've read up to but not all the way through the date of April 27. Some official information was released around this date but don't think I can think straight so I'll get to some good stuff tomorrow when I pick up where I left off today - half way through thread 7.

Today, it's exactly four months since Kelli went missing and her life was stolen from her and her family. It's difficult to comprehend why the police, after examining all the information they gathered and have talked to everyone face-to-face by now, have not been able to piece together the clues as to who abducted Kelli.

If they have figured it out, what are they waiting for? Ugh!

I've noticed a couple puzzling things but I'm mainly still trying to search out the text message info and who outed the info and collect 'official' info.
Seven threads up to April 27 and we only just began thread 10 in mid August - so not too much remaining info to look forward too.

:please: let there be answers soon about Kelli's situation.

That civil court listing has peaked my interest and does not surprise me one bit. Anything is possible even there being or not being any indication of domestic violence.
There was more going on behind those walls than we are led to believe.
Thinking it might be another Kelli Bordeaux is reaching.
There are no facts leading either way concerning what was going on just mere speculation or believing what another poster has found in a court
document.

But somethings just set off a light bulb for me.
I found it odd that Justin would be staying the weekend while
MB was out of town. Must be a very trusting husband. I sure
wouldn't be.
As far as NH saying KB was 'spooked' he would have no knowledge of
why. She may not have run but walked to someone she recognized.
Then there would be no reason to take her flip flops off. lol
All just 'stuff' running thru my head. moo

Okay, now I'm out-a-here before the eggs come flying!!!! lol

I still believe she is somewhere between NC and Florida and her husband is involved. MOO. I've thought this from the beginning. I think she wanted a divorce and he moved back home. When he started figuring out there were other men in her life he bought a vehicle and drove to NC to surprise her to see what she was up to. That's why she was spooked IMO. He had plenty of time to drive there, grab her, dispose of her and get back to Florida without hardly anyone even noticing he was gone. It's not that long of a drive. My gut has told me this all along. She will never be found because they aren't looking in the right place. There are so many places along that route to hide things as there are on many long stretches of highway. Every time I drive cross country I sometimes get creepy feelings when I pass huge stretches of wilderness. Lord only knows what could be found out there. I personally want justice for Kelli and would like her to be found so she may be put to rest properly. I wish I could believe she were still alive but sadly I seriously doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752