**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

Wow, who ever would have thought that the hopes of literally millions, thirsty for justice, now lie soley with Ms Gonzalez & her attorneys ?

She has my deepest support.

The jail time & misery demanded for the murder of Caylee Anthony may be slow now in comming, but it will eventually come. Remember folks, it was Fred Goldman's sucessful cival case against OJ Simpson that led his son's killer to deal with unsavory people in a black market, cash only memorabilia trade, which finally led to his incarceration. The man who murdered Ron Goldman will now die in prison.
When Ms Gonzalez is sucessful, it will force the killer of Caylee Anthony into an underground, cash economy as well. Since Caylee's killer isn't an All-Time sports great, what will there be for her but prostitution & drug dealing ? I see her in prison within 5-7 years.

I have had trouble getting an answer. If ICA files bankruptcy will a judgment from ZFG and the money she will owe the state be written off?

I am confident Morgan WILL prevail.

[h=2]Charges against Anthony tossed in 20-page ruling[/h] UPDATED 7:57 PM EDT Sep 18, 2015
ORLANDO, Fla. —Casey Anthony has won the defamation case filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez, according to court documents released Friday.
A judge tossed the charges in a 20-page ruling, stating in part, "There is nothing in the statement…to support (Fernandez-Gonzalez's) allegations that (Anthony) intended to portray (the nanny) as a child kidnapper and potentially a child killer.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...gn=wesh&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

It makes me sick too!
I can imagine FCA and CM are high-fiveing it now that she escaped one more crime.

This ruling was dated yesterday (9/17) but does not have a clerk date stamp on it.
I wonder why they waited for late Friday afternoon to release this info? Seems like that's what would happen throughout this whole case.

Why does this woman never suffer consequences in life???:banghead::banghead::banghead: Getting away with murder was bad enough, and she totally defamed Zenaida Gonzalez when she publically named her as the kidnapper of Caylee!!! What has this judge been smoking???:badmood:

Why does this woman never suffer consequences in life???:banghead::banghead::banghead: Getting away with murder was bad enough, and she totally defamed Zenaida Gonzalez when she publically named her as the kidnapper of Caylee!!! What has this judge been smoking???:badmood:

Like the bankruptcy judges, seems like he had no interest in understanding the facts before him, much less acting on them appropriately.

She's escaped even this little bit of justice. The only consolation to be had- but for me it's huge- is that she is STILL too toxic to make money off the crimes she committed.

[h=2]Charges against Anthony tossed in 20-page ruling[/h] UPDATED 7:57 PM EDT Sep 18, 2015
ORLANDO, Fla. —Casey Anthony has won the defamation case filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez, according to court documents released Friday.
A judge tossed the charges in a 20-page ruling, stating in part, "There is nothing in the statement…to support (Fernandez-Gonzalez's) allegations that (Anthony) intended to portray (the nanny) as a child kidnapper and potentially a child killer.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...gn=wesh&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

It just never ends, does it, the injustice? I am so disgusted.:stormingmad:

We can only hope that when Team Anthony implodes, it will be epic. Hope I live to see it.

I am confused the Judge states that "the girl down in Kissimmee" was only mentioned in a private conversation between Casey and her mother. They both knew that their discussion was being monitored and filmed, and knew it would be televised later by Nancy Grace et al. How could that ever be considered a private conversation? Isn't that an oxymoron in jail?

I'm sure Morgan and Zenaida are sick as well. Just think of all the time Morgan put into the case.

:gaah:

I'm thankful that he cared enough to try so hard to hold her accountable. He sure didn't do it for the money.

I'm sure Morgan and Zenaida are sick as well. Just think of all the time Morgan put into the case.

:gaah:
Can Zenaida appeal? Or is that right only afforded to criminals like FCA? :gaah:

The teflon queen skates again.

You know, recently I had a heated debate with my friend multiple times because I don't believe in karma. I think it's a load of crap. I think, no I KNOW that bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people all the time. The baby killer is a prime example.

There is no justice in this world. Decent, honest, hard working people such as myself have to fight for everything, and people who are s***y, loathesome human beings skate through life. Maybe I should start being a piece of crap so I can have everything handed to me

Congrats Casey, there are no repercussions yet again. La Bella vita indeed

yup teflon queen FCA skates by yet again...i'm starting to think that karma does not exist, it's in the same league as the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and st. nick. (shakes my head) so disgusted by this latest chapter

I am confused the Judge states that "the girl down in Kissimmee" was only mentioned in a private conversation between Casey and her mother. They both knew that their discussion was being monitored and filmed, and knew it would be televised later by Nancy Grace et al. How could that ever be considered a private conversation? Isn't that an oxymoron in jail?

I don't get that at all. Of course she knew it was recorded, fca even warns both ga and ca... It's pretty clear to me... Just like she tries to get her mom to go public and implicate an innocent zenaida... Just like she gives her mom (and ga & lee) permission to speak on her behalf...etc... This case blows my mind... Maybe I need to get my vision and hearing checked...

Jailhouse recording, June 25, 2008 AM: ( prior to this, lee had warned fca that these conversations were being recorded)

CA: I have a question for you
KC:[ sigh] uh, go ahead (softly)
CA: How come you never got a chance to get the car? It doesn't make sense.
KC: (wiping eyes) Mom...[pause]....because this is recorded and I don't know who's gonna see things and who...or who's gonna misconstrue everything else. Like I said, there's things that I directly need to say to each of you..
CA: Oh, okay
KC: That...Lee and I are finding other means to do, so...
CA: Ok

Jailhouse recording, June 25, 2008 PM: (fca reiterates conversations were being recorded)

KC: It's, it's not a tough question, dad. I mean mom knows the stuff that I had taken from her. We had discussed, that, you know, on numerous occasions. And with Amy, you know, I mean, I, I feel guilty about that... I feel extremely guilty, but I was under a time of desperation.
GA: Well, what, what do you mean by that's a time of desperation'. I don't understand?
KC: Like I said to you, or I said to mom, and lee and I have spoken and he advised me of something which is very smart, that written contact will be better than anything that's gonna be recorded since we can't speak openly, freely in person, because it's being recorded.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ipt-GA-amp-CA&highlight=transcript jail visit

All jmo.

The teflon queen skates again.

You know, recently I had a heated debate with my friend multiple times because I don't believe in karma. I think it's a load of crap. I think, no I KNOW that bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people all the time. The baby killer is a prime example.

There is no justice in this world. Decent, honest, hard working people such as myself have to fight for everything, and people who are s***y, loathesome human beings skate through life. Maybe I should start being a piece of crap so I can have everything handed to me

Congrats Casey, there are no repercussions yet again. La Bella vita indeed

True up to a point IMO, but bad things DO happen to bad people, and I unapologetically hope for very bad things to happen to this very bad person.

And I still believe they will. That she tried as recently as she did to profit off Caylee's murder says (unsurprisingly) that she hasn't changed one iota. She still is an arrogant sociopath who feels she's entitled to have whatever it is she wants.

She's been sheltered all this time by a few folks hoping to cash in, but I'm guessing that last rejection in NYC has convinced them she's not marketable.

The time is coming when she'll be a grasping greedy sociopath completely on her own. IMO, karma won't be necessary to bring her down.

I wish I could agree with you on that, but I can't. I'll believe it when I see it, but I doubt I'll ever see the day that those parasites known as the Anthony's are held accountable for their actions.

Say, how are they doing on their house payments these days, anyway? Still haven't paid huh. That Dr. Phil blood money sure went quick. If that were me or you, we'd be eating out of a garbage can by now.
I'd love for you to be right Hope4More, but history tells me otherwise. I hope you prove me wrong one day.

From what I have been reading on the Florida rules of civil procedures, and other legal eyesight, it is not over yet. What was denied was a motion, and not a dismissal of the case. From what I have been reading an order of dismissal will probably come next, and then the parties have fifteen days to appeal the decision.
I have not seen any MSM (if there is one I could of missed it) where Morgan says they are not going to take the case any further. Nor have I seen any comments from Camp Casey that they have won.
With the wording by the judge it doesn't sound very promising, but IMO until Morgan says they are dropping the case there is still hope.
Again, this is just my understanding of what is going on with what I been researching. Please correct me if I am wrong.

ETA: I believe Kronk's case is still moving forward.

I wish I could agree with you on that, but I can't. I'll believe it when I see it, but I doubt I'll ever see the day that those parasites known as the Anthony's are held accountable for their actions.

Say, how are they doing on their house payments these days, anyway? Still haven't paid huh. That Dr. Phil blood money sure went quick. If that were me or you, we'd be eating out of a garbage can by now.
I'd love for you to be right Hope4More, but history tells me otherwise. I hope you prove me wrong one day.

Just a few weeks ago they settled their foreclosure case. What that amounts to is a few years without paying mortgage/rent, probably without any consequences.. . They are serial scammers...

From what I have been reading on the Florida rules of civil procedures, and other legal eyesight, it is not over yet. What was denied was a motion, and not a dismissal of the case. From what I have been reading an order of dismissal will probably come next, and then the parties have fifteen days to appeal the decision.
I have not seen any MSM (if there is one I could of missed it) where Morgan says they are not going to take the case any further. Nor have I seen any comments from Camp Casey that they have won.
With the wording by the judge it doesn't sound very promising, but IMO until Morgan says they are dropping the case there is still hope.
Again, this is just my understanding of what is going on with what I been researching. Please correct me if I am wrong.

ETA: I believe Kronk's case is still moving forward.

It seems unfair that a Judge can decide this case without a Jury ever having heard the facts. Particularly when that Judge seems ill informed as to one of the critical facts of the case..... He stated that the conversation between Casey and her mother where she denies having cleared Zenaida of any involvement was of a private nature, whereas anyone aware of this case at the time knows that this jail visit was clearly going to be broadcast to MSM pretty soon after it occurred. Certainly Casey and Cindy knew that, since they mentioned it during each visit, and were generally cautious about discussing details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back