Stranger abduction theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this sounds plausible, IMO. And yet, what I do not understand is this : T,the child who first related the whole conversation about the teacher saying Kyron was in the bathroom, or went to get a drink of water , was actually Kyron's deskmate,not just a classmate. It seems quite hard to believe that after about,say,an hour had passed, that T didn't notice that Kyron was STILL not beside him at their desks. Hard to believe he wouldn't relay this information to Ms.Porter... T sounds like a very forthright little boy ; it just doesn't add up, IMO

All JMO

I agree, it's hard. But 7 year olds do have short attention spans; perhaps he just 'forgot' about it? I dunno...he does seem like a bright, forthright little boy, but maybe he was absorbed in his work, it was his favorite subject, he had his mind on it being Friday, the talent show, something else. Just dunno.

I'd love - LOVE - to hear from the teacher. We haven't heard anything from her yet, and I think she's key in this whole thing. Did she get busy, and lose track of Kyron?

And I'd love to hear from the sub/chaperone/volunteer...

Those two pieces of info are being held very close to the vest. I think, if we were to hear from them, we might be able to get a better handle on this than we currently have.

Best-
Herding Cats

ITA. That, and with that guy mowing the soccer field, and the chaoticness of the day, it's just too much. A stranger who didn't know the school wouldn't chance trying to take a kid out of it with so much going on. Even someone who knew the school probably wouldn't take that risk with all that was going on. Way too many witnesses to see them leaving with Kyron. It would have to be the luckiest predator of all time to successfully get Kyron out of that school.

The only way I can see Kyron going missing from that school is with his stepmother's help. No one would blink an eye with her or even Dede or someone else Kyron would be familiar with walking out of the school with him or meeting him somewhere outside the school. Someone would remember a stranger taking him or meeting up with him.

Perhaps Kyron didn't walk out of the school that morning ?.I am starting to believe that he was killed inside the school MOO. As to a predator being lucky, sadly it seems that they're lucky far too often....
All JMO

I agree, it's hard. But 7 year olds do have short attention spans; perhaps he just 'forgot' about it? I dunno...he does seem like a bright, forthright little boy, but maybe he was absorbed in his work, it was his favorite subject, he had his mind on it being Friday, the talent show, something else. Just dunno.

I'd love - LOVE - to hear from the teacher. We haven't heard anything from her yet, and I think she's key in this whole thing. Did she get busy, and lose track of Kyron?

And I'd love to hear from the sub/chaperone/volunteer...

Those two pieces of info are being held very close to the vest. I think, if we were to hear from them, we might be able to get a better handle on this than we currently have.

Best-
Herding Cats

Evidently some time after this episode, around 10am, when roll call was being done, the teacher remembered that Kyron had a doctor's appointment and marked him absent. This doctor's appointment has been a bone of contention since it has not been confirmed as being for June 4. As everything else in this case, confusion reigned. Nothing is certain except Kyron is missing.

Perhaps Kyron didn't walk out of the school that morning ?.I am starting to believe that he was killed inside the school MOO. As to a predator being lucky, sadly it seems that they're lucky far too often....
All JMO

In trying to figure out how someone could get Kyron out of the school unnoticed, I remembered the locker room in the basement. Is this where they stored gym equipment like soccer balls and assorted gear? They would need a big bag to carry it all down to the practice field. Someone could leave the school with a bag like this and not draw notice.

http://www.umpstore.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10551&storeId=10201&productId=149112

I hope LE checked out anyone who has volunteered at the school, similar to the Skyline Ridge neighborhood group.

All JMO

For a while I've thought he was either killed inside the school or at minimum incapacitated inside the school. I don't think he walked out.

The logistics of the parking lot don't allow for Kyron to be shuffled into a car without being seen, IMHO. Neither a SO nor Terri would've risked it, IMHO. Also, IMHO, the access road presents the same problem insofar as the groundskeeper being able to look up at any moment and perhaps see what was taking place. We're not talking about someone stealing a pack of gum from a grocery store; someone was abducting a child, and IMHO, they wouldn't risk being caught by a groundskeeper. I know there are points on the access road that can't be viewed from where the groundskeeper was cutting grass, but it's not only what he could see, but what the abductor could see from his position and what he/she believed the groundskeeper could see. IMHO, if the abductor could see the groundskeeper, then the abductor would assume the groundskeeper could see him/her.

I've also wondered if Kyron was killed or incapacitated inside the school and removed after the buzz from the science fair died down, thus giving the abductor more privacy to do whatever it is he/she did to poor Kyron and more privacy to remove him from the school.

Believe me, there would be no way the groundskeeper could see what was happening on that access road unless he was standing at the backstop of the field next to it. Even then, the first portion of the road would be hidden from view.

However, there were cars going in and out for the Science Fair and the access road is next to Skyline Road. There would be a lot more people able to see a vehicle there than one groundskeeper.

In trying to figure out how someone could get Kyron out of the school unnoticed, I remembered the locker room in the basement. Is this where they stored gym equipment like soccer balls and assorted gear? They would need a big bag to carry it all down to the practice field. Someone could leave the school with a bag like this and not draw notice.

http://www.umpstore.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10551&storeId=10201&productId=149112

I hope LE checked out anyone who has volunteered at the school, similar to the Skyline Ridge neighborhood group.

Yes, that is a plausible scenario,IMO I'm sure that LE did check out all volunteers. Of course, sometimes criminals can fool LE ? IMO

All JMO

Access road taken while standing on the other side of Skyline Road. Notice the backstop? You can't see the road from the field. However, this is the front of the school, so I would think a lot of other people could see a vehicle parked there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1494.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, Kimster. IMHO, this would be even riskier than further along the access road.

Speaking of, having been there, if a vehicle was further along the access road toward the school and the door, would the groundskeeper have been able to see it, even as he was mowing grass?

The south side of the school is the only place I can think of where a child might be removed without being noticed. The door leads to where the buses park AND to the only parking lot of the school. There is a hill south of that with a house and barn on top. When we walked around the school, we saw a man in the barn looking down at us. Does he do that all the time, or only now that Kyron is missing? Don't know, but I'm sure he has been questioned.

Here's a pic of the door that leads out the south exit: http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1482.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, Kimster. IMHO, this would be even riskier than further along the access road.

Speaking of, having been there, if a vehicle was further along the access road toward the school and the door, would the groundskeeper have been able to see it, even as he was mowing grass?

The access road doesn't go that far. It ends at the top of the hill which is where he parks his vehicle, I would assume. The area around the field is a track. If someone parked up there, he would have told them to get the car off the track.

For a while I've thought he was either killed inside the school or at minimum incapacitated inside the school. I don't think he walked out.

The logistics of the parking lot don't allow for Kyron to be shuffled into a car without being seen, IMHO. Neither a SO nor Terri would've risked it, IMHO. Also, IMHO, the access road presents the same problem insofar as the groundskeeper being able to look up at any moment and perhaps see what was taking place. We're not talking about someone stealing a pack of gum from a grocery store; someone was abducting a child, and IMHO, they wouldn't risk being caught by a groundskeeper. I know there are points on the access road that can't be viewed from where the groundskeeper was cutting grass, but it's not only what he could see, but what the abductor could see from his position and what he/she believed the groundskeeper could see. IMHO, if the abductor could see the groundskeeper, then the abductor would assume the groundskeeper could see him/her.

I've also wondered if Kyron was killed or incapacitated inside the school and removed after the buzz from the science fair died down, thus giving the abductor more privacy to do whatever it is he/she did to poor Kyron and more privacy to remove him from the school.

Predator pedophiles are bold, IMO. They take crazy risks that make one's jaw drop. For example : The predator who took Shasta and Dylan Groene broke into the house.He was alone.There were a total of 4 firearms in the house. Either of the adults in the house could have shot him at any time.... But, it didn't turn out that way... IMO, it's not that predators are lucky, so much as they take insane risks to get what they want....

This is why, IMO, a predator who took Kyron had been watching him for some time. And wanted him...

Predator pedophiles are bold, IMO. They take crazy risks that make one's jaw drop. For example : The predator who took Shasta and Dylan Groene broke into the house.He was alone.There were a total of 4 firearms in the house. Either of the adults in the house could have shot him at any time.... But, it didn't turn out that way... IMO, it's not that predators are lucky, so much as they take insane risks to get what they want....

This is why, IMO, a predator who took Kyron had been watching him for some time. And wanted him...

Believe me, if Kyron went out the south entrance by the field, that would have been brazen. He would have had to go quite a ways to that access road and chance being seen by a lot of people during the trek. Plus, kids behind the fence might have asked him what he was doing out there as they could have seen him quite easily. The south entrance would have had more people around, but the distance would have been much shorter - just a few steps.

Believe me, if Kyron went out the south entrance by the field, that would have been brazen. He would have had to go quite a ways to that access road and chance being seen by a lot of people during the trek. Plus, kids behind the fence might have asked him what he was doing out there as they could have seen him quite easily. The south entrance would have had more people around, but the distance would have been much shorter - just a few steps.

Perhaps Kyron didn't leave the school alive ? I was posting about predators, luck and the fact that they seem to be willing to take huge,crazy risks to get what they want...

As to the possibility of Kyron meeting either TH or DS in a truck by the access road, I see your point. It sure sounds like he would most likely have been spotted ... Kudos to you for actually going there.And the photos are an excellent way to become orientated to the school grounds. IMO

All JMO

I didn't take one of the parking lot, so I dug around and found this one by Gwenabob. This is taken from the Skyline Road area looking up toward the school. The door I linked before is the exit door to this side. http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/...ool/?action=view&current=SkylineSchool046.jpg

Actually, he wouldn't have had to been killed in the school, just knocked out. There's been a lot of talk in the news about chloroform since the Caylee Anthony case.

Something about certain aspects of this case remind me a lot of the Danielle van Dam case in California, specifically how Kyron was removed from the school unseen, and Terri's issues that may or may not have any bearing on Kyron's abduction.

In the van Dam case, Danielle was removed from her home, presumably her upstairs bedroom, while her father and siblings were at home. Her mother was out partying with friends, came home, partied a bit and went to bed. No one noticed Danielle was missing until the next morning. There was no evidence indicating how she was taken from the home.

At first, the parents appeared to be your average middle class family with three kids, but eventually the sordid details leaked out -- the parents were swingers, Brenda van Dam, the mom, had smoked pot before she left to party that night, it was rumored that the night Danielle was taken, Brenda danced with David Westerfield, the man eventually convicted of Danielle's murder, where she and her girlfriends were partying, etc. I've long believed that David Westerfield was peeping into the van Dam home, and Danielle came downstairs into the kitchen and he saw the opportunity and took her. If Terri's not responsible, I think something similar happened with Kyron -- Terri's issues have only served to distract from someone who has been planning for something like this and the opportunity presented itself on that fateful morning with Kyron ending up the victim.

Access road taken while standing on the other side of Skyline Road. Notice the backstop? You can't see the road from the field. However, this is the front of the school, so I would think a lot of other people could see a vehicle parked there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1494.jpg

Kimster, I can't tell if the fence goes all the way along the schoolyard property. I do know there's a port-o-john out there on the edge ... or at least there was one in the googlemaps shot. Was that still there?

Kimster, I can't tell if the fence goes all the way along the schoolyard property. I do know there's a port-o-john out there on the edge ... or at least there was one in the googlemaps shot. Was that still there?

The fence is goofy. It goes around the front of the school, but is not behind the school. It goes around some parts of the north side by the field. Here's a pic that Gwenabob took while standing on the north side of the school looking north toward the field. http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/...ol/?action=view&current=SkylineSchool066.jpg&

ITA. That, and with that guy mowing the soccer field, and the chaoticness of the day, it's just too much. A stranger who didn't know the school wouldn't chance trying to take a kid out of it with so much going on. Even someone who knew the school probably wouldn't take that risk with all that was going on. Way too many witnesses to see them leaving with Kyron. It would have to be the luckiest predator of all time to successfully get Kyron out of that school.

The only way I can see Kyron going missing from that school is with his stepmother's help. No one would blink an eye with her or even Dede or someone else Kyron would be familiar with walking out of the school with him or meeting him somewhere outside the school. Someone would remember a stranger taking him or meeting up with him.

But I think it's already been established that the "mowing guy" was done and gone before the time that TH supposedly left the school. If she could have taken Kyron without the groundskeeper seeing, another person would have had an even bigger window of time to do so. Also, I think a chaotic morning with lots of people coming and going would be viewed as a much safer time to walk in and walk out with a kid as opposed to a normal day when the children's movements are more structured and there would be few, if any, unfamiliar adults about. Yes, it would have taken a tremedous amount of luck to get Kyron out unseen that day. If we believe TH was that lucky, why couldn't a predator also be that lucky? For TH to succeed, she had to get Kyron out unseen and without raising any alarms until the afternoon. For a predator to succeed, it didn't matter whether they were seen leaving with Kyron as long as no alarms were raised until they were safely out of the area.
(special thanks to gitano for helping to open my mind on the stranger abduction possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie