NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItalianBella,

It is such a beautiful place! I have lived here all my life. But the people are what makes Oak Beach creepy!!

For them not to have any compassion for that family is just so sad. All they care about down there is their property value. Oak Beach is the quintessential "It's all about me" community. They should have rallied around that family and said that they would help to solve this mystery. Somebody saw something that night and they aren't telling anyone because they are scared that it will hit them in the pocket if the truth comes out.

There is a killer living in that community and the rest of the community should smoke him out! Or they may be his next victim!

I think the attitude of the locals probably has a lot to do with the stigma of prostitution...people hear that & some automatically think these ladies somehow deserved this fate....

jmho

Shadow.... I actually think the postings on the "weirdness" thread are pertinent to this case. And I don't really find it offensive, and I don't think I would if I lived there. Then again, I live in the South, and we take a lot of hits about all sort of preconceptions regarding the people and the places that I call family and home. In this current case, even the experts have said that the physical nature of Oak Beach might help to explain the NUMEROUS bodies that have been dumped there. That is a strange, and weird thing indeed!!! There IS something strange about that part of the world because a lot of bodies - and body parts - have been dumped there for YEARS and no one noticed them until Shannon Gilbert had a horrible experience there. We still don't know the rest of that story, but I am willing to bet the ending is going to be as strange as anything else we have heard about Oak Beach.
Thanks, Reannan. I contacted the mods, and they changed the title to something less pejorative. :)

Thanks, Reannan. I contacted the mods, and they changed the title to something less pejorative. :)

That works!!! Let's just keep the information and thoughts flowing because that is what is going to keep this case active, and ultimately get this jerk who thinks he has the right to take the lives of these women arrested.

goathairjones,

ITA with your take on Oak Beach. This may sound strange, but I wonder if they are part of a cult!? What are they hiding?
Who are they protecting?
They had better realize that property values will never recover there unless this is cleaned up!
Maybe if they kept the OBI there none of this would have happened. More people would have been around.
I am hoping that they will put camera's and hopefully a police annex somewhere on the Suffolk County side of OP.

Shadowraiths, Reannan & Susan,
Thank you, but I wasn't offended.
I thought the story was interesting. Beach communities often put large rocks and dump all sorts of things to create artifical reefs for protection.
Susan, the water is very deep, you would never see them unless you dive.

The original digital comp for the mural had 12 skulls http://www.bragino.com/

I went to his Flickr site and the first thing I see is a bloody lady with a gag in her mouth!

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/bragino/5598132162/"]Drawing of Bianca | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5308/5598132162_c787511f2a_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5598132162@@AMEPARAM@@c787511f2a[/ame]

I went to his Flickr site and the first thing I see is a bloody lady with a gag in her mouth!

Drawing of Bianca | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Yep.... he and his partner do a lot of "LIVE" art sessions where the women sort of end up looking creepy, and often bloody. The thing is, I think you could find the same thing with a lot of artist. In this case, they painted a mural with 10 skulls on a tunnel near the location where 10 bodies were found, and they both have connections to the local area. If I were a detective working on this case, I would chat them up because at least it is something. Since they are probably completely innocent, they will perhaps use the experience to inspire some new art project.

Yep.... he and his partner do a lot of "LIVE" art sessions where the women sort of end up looking creepy, and often bloody. The thing is, I think you could find the same thing with a lot of artist. In this case, they painted a mural with 10 skulls on a tunnel near the location where 10 bodies were found, and they both have connections to the local area. If I were a detective working on this case, I would chat them up because at least it is something. Since they are probably completely innocent, they will perhaps use the experience to inspire some new art project.

Picasso painted some freaky pictures of women,too...and so did Van Gogh.

Goes with the territory, I guess.

goathairjones,

Shadowraiths, Reannan & Susan,
Thank you, but I wasn't offended.
I thought the story was interesting. Beach communities often put large rocks and dump all sorts of things to create artifical reefs for protection.
Susan, the water is very deep, you would never see them unless you dive.

please excuse the clip.

Thanks Italinbella. I was thinking of taking a trip.....but if you can't see them, ah well. I am sure it's beautiful. I use to go out to the Hamptons - the poor student way and bring a picnic.....those truly are some of the most beautiful beaches.

...he calls "Secret Slumber"?

Also on Flickr his photos are dated and a place is given. He goes to LI a lot.

Naked girl under trees with burlap-y looking skin. Freaked me out!

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/bragino/3927915088/sizes/m/in/set-72157622331119238/"]All sizes | Secret Slumber | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2632/3927915088_396c187f1f_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@3927915088@@AMEPARAM@@396c187f1f[/ame]

...he calls "Secret Slumber"?

Also on Flickr his photos are dated and a place is given. He goes to LI a lot.
I think those are just photos he has taken of his art, probably so he can scan the photos and put them online.

He is a master at painting. What bothers me is his subject matter. And in so many paintings I see faces or bodies. Look at 'Rocks'. Each rock has something bizarre in it. He is drawn to paint them IMO..

:floorlaugh: That comment struck me as funny!!! That would be WAY too over the top!!! This whole case has been filled with a lot of strange coincidences and bizarre stories. It is more like a Stephen King novel than a True Crime case, except for the fact that there are real people involved. Regarding the mural - it is creepy given the context of where it is located. The two artist that created it are intriguing.... I am a bit surprised they can afford a gallery as nice as the one they seem to have on Manhattan Ave. in Brooklyn. They sort of redefine the concept of 'starving artist'. I fully support the arts - in fact, I am actually involved in the arts, and I am really open minded about things. The video about their art gallery was really interesting, and looked like a place I would probably go hang out (scroll down the page at the link below). I am curious about one thing, however... what the heck is that thing that the artist is using to practice his "tattoo" skills on at about 10:30 and again at about 18:10 into the video??? It looks like a pigs foot or something! Any ideas what it is?? Just curious......

http://www.bragino.com/blog/page/2

Now I am blown away by this guy/s creativity. I'm an artist too and he has set my brain on fire. LOL Did you see the Mother Ship, taking a landscape photo with a big cloud hovering over the ground and made it into a huge UFO. Thanks for the video Reannan.

I well think their works could have inspired the SK, Oh Yea. IMO

"Debunking" suspects & theories​

The organized crime hits/slave ring theory - I understand why some might entertain this thought, but I think if you look at the specific stats of the victims: White, young, small statured, drug addicted, mostly not from the immediate area, used craigslist, etc. you would agree that someone is targeting a specific type of victim. If the victims were wacked/killed for business reasons the victims would have a diverse range of age, race, size etc. If it was motivated by business, it would be more or less a random sampling from the population of sex workers, and that random sample would not be all white etc.

MP as suspect - It has been documented in the media that MP returned to oak beach to look for SG after he found out that she never made it home, and then went to the SCPD presinct to file a missing persons report, I must assume the police checked the integrity of that claim because interaction with the police is documented. I don't believe he could be responsible for what happened to her since he returned to Oak Beach and went to the police to report her missing.

Theory that Manorville killer is different from the killer of the original Gilgo 4 - I still have a hard time believing the DA or anyone is this stupid, I think the claim is a ruse. I see nothing strange about a SK changing the way he operates over a decade. Also, being from LI, I think the probability of 2 SK's using ocean parkway is much more UNLIKELY than people think it is. The truth is there are Hundreds (I would even say an uncountable amount) of woodsy locations on LI suitable for disposal. It is perfectly logical to say the probability of 1 SK changing details of his kill over a decade is MUCH MUCH higher than the probability of 2 prostitute killing SK's dumping within hundreds of yards of each other on an Island that is 1,401 square miles.

The Mural Artist
To a hammer everything looks like a nail, if you sleuth every detail about anyone you will think you see "creepiness" or a potential subject. There is no reason to be concerned about a painter who likes to paint girls, etc. I agree he is the victim of 1 (emphasis on 1) unfortunate coincidence: skulls in painting.

It IS possible that a non CPH SK who uses jones island as his dumping ground randomly strolled upon oak beach on May 1st.

It IS possible that it's a coincidence that over time the victims of the SK are deposited closer and closer to CPH's home.

It IS possible that SG family picked CPH name randomly from the phone book and ALSO fabricated a suitable lie about his non-existant rehab.

It IS possible that multiple reporters got it wrong when they say CPH said he saw her.

It IS possible that the 2 malpractice suits describing CPH as an intetionally negligent sadist are false accusations.

It IS possible that SG wanted to buy potato chips from CVS and not fill a prescription (Doctor connection).

It Is possible that it's a coincidence that Mrs. CPH's organization cleans the area where the bodies were left.

It is possible that the fact that all the victims had drug problems and CPH has had a drug problem and may have stated he runs a rehab is a coincidence.

It is possible that the eerie photo above the door in the CPH interview has a non-creepy/plausible explanation.

It is possible that similar dismembered victims in Manorville near CPH employment is coincidental.

It is possible that LE saying "former law enforcement" and CPH being former LE is coincidental.

It is possible that an unknown individual, "Mr Hyde", exists, and who intentionally or unintentionally created many coincidences that all point to the same innocent bystander: CPH.

But, all of these coincidences are not necessary if CPH and Mr Hyde are one and the same.
Unfortunately the necessity of proof lies with the prosecutors, but we are mere web sleuthers. So I ask my fellow sleuthers, Which do you think is more probable? I can claim a foreign alien life form invaded my physical body, controlled it and made me commit a crime and it wasn't actually me. You couldn't scientifically prove this to be false, but does that mean I should be set free?

"Debunking" suspects & theories​

The organized crime hits/slave ring theory - I understand why some might entertain this thought, but I think if you look at the specific stats of the victims: White, young, small statured, drug addicted, mostly not from the immediate area, used craigslist, etc. you would agree that someone is targeting a specific type of victim. If the victims were wacked/killed for business reasons the victims would have a diverse range of age, race, size etc. If it was motivated by business, it would be more or less a random sampling from the population of sex workers, and that random sample would not be all white etc.

MP as suspect - It has been documented in the media that MP returned to oak beach to look for SG after he found out that she never made it home, and then went to the SCPD presinct to file a missing persons report, I must assume the police checked the integrity of that claim because interaction with the police is documented. I don't believe he could be responsible for what happened to her since he returned to Oak Beach and went to the police to report her missing.

Theory that Manorville killer is different from the killer of the original Gilgo 4 - I still have a hard time believing the DA or anyone is this stupid, I think the claim is a ruse. I see nothing strange about a SK changing the way he operates over a decade. Also, being from LI, I think the probability of 2 SK's using ocean parkway is much more UNLIKELY than people think it is. The truth is there are Hundreds (I would even say an uncountable amount) of woodsy locations on LI suitable for disposal. It is perfectly logical to say the probability of 1 SK changing details of his kill over a decade is MUCH MUCH higher than the probability of 2 prostitute killing SK's dumping within hundreds of yards of each other on an Island that is 1,401 square miles.

The Mural Artist
To a hammer everything looks like a nail, if you sleuth every detail about anyone you will think you see "creepiness" or a potential subject. There is no reason to be concerned about a painter who likes to paint girls, etc. I agree he is the victim of 1 (emphasis on 1) unfortunate coincidence: skulls in painting.

Really? There are hundreds of woodsy areas that a body won't be discovered because no one walks through the area?

Really? There are hundreds of woodsy areas that a body won't be discovered because no one walks through the area?

"no one walking through the area" is not a requirement of the SKs choice in dumping ground. savethebeaches.net (Mrs CPH organization) walks through the area every year where the 10 remains were found.

and this fellow just last June explored and documented on film/photos exactly where some of the remains were found: http://massapequa.patch.com/articles/photo-tour-john-f-kennedy-memorial-wildlife-sanctuary
(his videos and photos should give you an idea of what the terrain looked like last June, foliage etc) should he be a suspect? He probably also watches Dexter, but that doesn't make him a POI.

there probably isn't a square foot of land on LI that hasn't been explored at some point by someone, but that doesnt mean there aren't hundreds (if not thousands) of locations equally as sufficient as Manorville and Ocean Parkway to dispose of a body. So I'm sorry to the silly DA, but manorville and the gilgo 4 are the same perp. I bet that DA plays lotto.... :)

could this fabulous artist be hiring prostitutes to pose for him?

art with a happy ending?

LOLZ.

"no one walking through the area" is not a requirement of the SKs choice in dumping ground. savethebeaches.net (Mrs CPH organization) walks through the area every year where the 10 remains were found.

and this fellow just last June explored and documented on film/photos exactly where some of the remains were found: http://massapequa.patch.com/articles/photo-tour-john-f-kennedy-memorial-wildlife-sanctuary
(his videos and photos should give you an idea of what the terrain looked like last June, foliage etc) should he be a suspect? He probably also watches Dexter, but that doesn't make him a POI.

there probably isn't a square foot of land on LI that hasn't been explored at some point by someone, but that doesnt mean there aren't hundreds (if not thousands) of locations equally as sufficient as Manorville and Ocean Parkway to dispose of a body. So I'm sorry to the silly DA, but manorville and the gilgo 4 are the same perp. I bet that DA plays lotto.... :)
They clean the coastline. they are not walking through the brush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member