MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Good Morning, everyone!

11/6/11

Post links to today's MSM coverage here. And little to no discussion here, please.

If you wish to discuss something in today's links, find an appropriate topic thread. If none, start a new thread. :loser:

Thanks to all!

Let today be the day that Lisa is found! :heartbeat:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/0...n-to-media-villain.html#.TrYDcX3KlkE.facebook

not had a chance to read this but by the title, IMO she brought it on herself with her changes in her story and her foot in mouth syndrome.

I hope this worked trying my new cell out :)
Thanks for the great article about what a good mother Deb is. Only her estranged MIL had anything bad to say about her but she still states what a great mother Deb is. And of course the uncle that sent a letter the the newspaper. 15 mins perhaps? Holds zero weight IMO.
The new cell works great. Love new phones.

JMO

Thanks for the great article about what a good mother Deb is. Only her estranged MIL had anything bad to say about her but she still states what a great mother Deb is. And of course the uncle that sent a letter the the newspaper. 15 mins perhaps? Holds zero weight IMO.
The new cell works great. Love new phones.

JMO

I'll need to read it once i get on the laptop.

If she was such a great mother she wouldnt have chosen to get so drunk she could have passed out when she was the sole carer for 3 young children especially when it was the first night JI was working night shift

JMO MOO!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The article further convinces me that DB is innocent. Wow....cops told her that they found baby Lisa's body and told Jeremy that Lisa wasn't his. How incredibly sad for these parents. This is just horrible. And that uncle who called her and told her to confess? He probably hadn't spoken to her in years and instead of giving support he accuses her of killing her baby? Before hanging up on him, I'd have a few words to say to him and they wouldn't be pretty. How dare he?

My heart breaks for this family. :cry:

No one is a great mother while drunk. JMO.

The article further convinces me that DB is innocent. Wow....cops told her that they found baby Lisa's body and told Jeremy that Lisa wasn't his. How incredibly sad for these parents. This is just horrible. And that uncle who called her and told her to confess? He probably hadn't spoken to her in years and instead of giving support he accuses her of killing her baby? Before hanging up on him, I'd have a few words to say to him and they wouldn't be pretty. How dare he?

These things are not mutually exclusive IMO. The police and other relatives may have been modsnips even if the family is not innocent.

Ill agree her choices werent the best but it doesnt make her a bad mother. Im sure if she had it to do over she wouldnt have gotten toasted.
Really is heart warming to see her father and MIL stand up for her.

JMO

No one is a great mother while drunk. JMO.

I won't judge her based on one night of drinking. Was it wrong? Absolutely. But I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't at one time in their life made a horrible mistake they regretted later. Sadly, she will have to live with this for the rest of her life. It doesn't make her a murderer.

I won't judge her based on one night of drinking. Was it wrong? Absolutely. But I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't at one time in their life made a horrible mistake they regretted later. Sadly, she will have to live with this for the rest of her life. It doesn't make her a murderer.

I didn't say she is a murderer. My point is that it's completely irrelevant to talk about how great a mom she has been observed being when sober. Everybody is a horrible mom when they have drunk enough to black out or pass out or be otherwise seriously intoxicated.

She might be secretly regretting it but I didn't see any remorse or regret in the interview in which she spoke about her drinking. She was defiant and insisted that it was her right to have the adult time and it had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance. It was IMO a total change from her demeanor in previous interviews.

I didn't say she is a murderer. My point is that it's completely irrelevant to talk about how great a mom she has been observed being when sober. Everybody is a horrible mom when they have drunk enough to black out or pass out or be otherwise seriously intoxicated.

She might be secretly regretting it but I didn't see any remorse or regret in the interview in which she spoke about her drinking. She was defiant and insisted that it was her right to have the adult time and it had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance. It was IMO a total change from her demeanor in previous interviews.

She didn't have to say anything about the drinking but she did. That in itself tells me she didn't harm Lisa.

Honestly, if I was being wrongfully accused by LE and the media and the public, I'd be defiant also. Knowing my character, I think I'd jump on the cop who was accusing me. Yeah, I'd probably end up in jail but I know I didn't kill my child.

A month later, no arrests, no charges, no suspects, no evidence, but most importantly no Lisa.

I think that one or more hard-*advertiser censored**es in KCPD are responsible for the mess in this case and the loss of time. By confronting these parents in such a dishonest manner, they forced the parents into non-cooperation with KCPD.

The Chivallette guy is worth a second look. An ex-con with a long rap sheet, he accuses his niece of killing baby Lisa and accuses DB's father of killing his sister, Lisa, the baby's grandmother ten years ago.

Does anyone know if these police tape their interviews? I hate that the reporting (at least) is giving such a different picture of what LE is doing with the parents compared to what the parents are saying. Or that the parents' story is so different than what LE is saying.

I think if I were the family, I'd urge my lawyer to try to get that first interview released to the public about now.

Does anyone know if these police tape their interviews? I hate that the reporting (at least) is giving such a different picture of what LE is doing with the parents compared to what the parents are saying. Or that the parents' story is so different than what LE is saying.

I think if I were the family, I'd urge my lawyer to try to get that first interview released to the public about now.

A good question to ask one of our legal professionals. Considering the parents are not charged with anything, I don't believe they or their lawyer can obtain a copy of the interview nor any evidence in the case, imo.

I think that one or more hard-*advertiser censored**es in KCPD are responsible for the mess in this case and the loss of time. By confronting these parents in such a dishonest manner, they forced the parents into non-cooperation with KCPD.

The Chivallette guy is worth a second look. An ex-con with a long rap sheet, he accuses his niece of killing baby Lisa and accuses DB's father of killing his sister, Lisa, the baby's grandmother ten years ago.
Sounds to me hes casting his own demons and record upon others. :waitasec:

Writing Deb a letter and sending a copy to the paper is just well shameful and shows he wanted to insert his name. Wonder where he was when Lisa vanished? Family and friends that out themselves to the media whom otherwise have no contact always raise a red flag to me. JMO. This would be like a sister of mine coming out of the wood work to bash after no contact for 15 yrs. It would be for personal gratification only. Im sure this man will regret putting his name out there for his 15 mins. imoo

BBM. What's the source for this? I missed that in the article.

And an axe to grind as well. Stating he blames DBs dad for killing his sister. Wonder if he matches any of the Descriptions and if LE has interviewed him and moved on.

I was actually teetering on the fence but am back toward innocence.

He said he called LE and had a conference call with 4 detectives.

He’d already called the Kansas City Police Department and had a conference call with four detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member