trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - in a backwards sort of mishconstrued way she prolly thought this call would get her out of hot water. Look at that cheshire cat grin she's got going on right now!

It's the same one she wore yesterday just before her melt down...just wait, the Jack n the Box girl will testify today too...the Cheshire cat grin will fade. :giggle:

It's the same one she wore yesterday just before her melt down...just wait, the Jack n the Box girl will testify today too...the Cheshire cat grin will fade. :giggle:

Is she really going to?

Oh I can't wait for JIB girl. I just can't imagine TS walking all over town looking for babies and using an in-home insemination system. What a whack-a-doodle.

Oh I can't wait for JIB girl. I just can't imagine TS walking all over town looking for babies and using an in-home insemination system. What a whack-a-doodle.

Can't ya just see her approaching women on the street with a turkey baster and vile of semen in her hand.:floorlaugh:

Bambi Dallas? Stripper? :floorlaugh:
Who names their kid Bambi Dallas?:floorlaugh:
Poor girl!

I feel like MountainKat during the FCA trial...mock juror. Who did TS intend on inseminating with the little swimmers>

I wonder if Bambi got her name here:

http://gangstaname.com/names/*advertiser censored*

ETA: I'm Ritzy Spankalicious

wow - if I were a juror, I'd be miffed. They have been in the court for less than 90 minutes.

Hi everybody- just got here. Sounds like I missed something hilarious!

Could someone explain the vm that was played from her to the judge? I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member