Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

30 seconds in the courtroom.....are you KC she said yes, read charges and said non-bailable...and back to her cell she goes

KC a in box (enter wicked laugh)

GA and CA keep saying there is proof CAylee is alive well spill it.... If shes out there give us the proof and lets us sleuth it!! tired of hearing about it and no one presenting it.

NG - was there a motion for a speedy trial. Answer, No.

I just love how Cindy, instead of supporting KC in court, was talking to Meredith V. and trying to milk the case for all the money she can.

YAY Susan Moss is wieghing in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Between the hair, this woman will get the chair! I love her one-liners!

Susan Moss gets on my LAST nerve, with the hair and the air this woman will get the chair.......

oops. :doh: somebody forgot to do thier job today. You are supposed to file that right away.

Between the hair and the air this woman gets the Chair! I think that's the best one I've heard so far.

If a live Caylee is really out there, why wait until the trial? Aren't they putting her life in danger by not rescuing her now? Ridiculous.

You need experience this type of trial something Baez doesn't have. He is not qualified per Florida law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back