Recovery mission" underway for missing toddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I wonder what Leonard found in the water. I wonder if the plastic bag had something in it related to Caylee. He seems pretty confident that he found her from the article.

On Tuesday, Padilla said he gave the FBI evidence that proves Caylee was dumped into the river. He refused to detail what evidence he says he found.

How did something this significant fly under the radar for the past 2 days?!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Divers hired by Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla are searching for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony’s body in the Little Econ River.

This is contrary to an interview he gave last week with FOX 35’s Alexis Brito. "My work here is done, I have given the FBI evidence that Caylee Anthony's remains are in the Little Econ River,” he said.

He refused to detail what evidence he says he found. When asked if he was ever going to return to Central Florida and search for the missing toddler, he said he probably would not.

Padilla now says he isn’t giving up. On Wednesday night, he made it known to the public that he was staying to continue the search. He says he wants to find Caylee's remains.

Once again, Padilla has hired divers to go into the river. His theory is that Caylee’s mother, Casey, disposed of her daughter’s body by putting it in a garbage bag and throwing it into the river.

This is the second time this week a dive team has been in the river searching for Caylee's body.

Padilla arrived at J.Blanchard Park after 8 a.m. Thursday.

Some kind of a clover toy was found. I suppose that's why the server is blowing up! :)

something is going on now on the live feed (not sure if I am allowed to say the link). I feel sick in anticipation

My guess is that LP gave the FBI the picture of the cross - which has nothing to do with Cayee. If it were a significant find proving Caylee is in the river, wouldn't LE be out there searching rather than leaving it to an untrained amateur who could potentially destroy evidence?

it's significant chilly....watch wesh...i'm bawling....

Where did the shoe come from? Murt? The article just said toys and small bones.

Thanks,

Salem

From Wesh:

Divers searching for a sign of Caylee Anthony on Thursday found a plastic bag with toys and small bones weighted down by bricks, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

Inside the bag were two toys and bones the size of fingers and toes, diver David Badalai told WESH 2 said. There also was a shamrock, which Padilla said was a favorite symbol of Casey Anthony.

The bag, Balalai said, was held underwater by two bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member