2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there, Chilly ... I can't believe shows are still interested in him ... IMO, Lenny has a huge case of hero-envy and can't stand the fact that Kronk came along and stumbled across Caylee when so many people had tried for so long to find her .... Didn't I read something a while back about Kronk's lawyer warning Padilla about his accusations ??

RK's lawyer wrote LP a Cease and Desist letter re the accusations he was throwing around about RK... last I heard he was going on JVM to talk about it!
Those two (JVM and LP) were made for each other....

If that was her plan all along, I have to wonder why it took her so long to do it. Why drive around all that time with the body in the trunk?

Almost makes you think ICA just forgot all about her daughter being in the trunk for a few days, doesn't it?

ICA does seem to have a "deal with that later" kind of approach to life, imo. Perhaps she didn't realize how quickly decomp sets in? Or perhaps she was afraid to give up the control the trunk afforded her. No one can see the child in the trunk, but someone certainly could see her parking her car and hauling a full laundry into the woods? And if someone DID see, how on earth could she explain that once the body was found. When the stench got so bad, she didn't have much choice but to risk dumping the body.

Just searching the area I think but like I said, too much water to do a thorough job.
The mystery question is why did Kronk know to search there? Why couldn't/didn't LE see what he claimed to see?
And then why was the A's private detective searching there in November? :waitasec:

JMO one does not have to have any secret information to to define this area as one potential area to be searched. It is so close to the Anthony home it is an obvious starting point IMO, and several people could have come up with it with no insider information whatsoever, just by looking at the map. If someone wanted to dump their dead child in a wooded area close to the home this would be it. A bit stupid to leave her so close to the home but criminals are frequently stupid. Or suppose Casey lied because she was doing illegal drugs and didn't notice Caylee was gone until two days later when she sobered up, and Caylee got out on her own, she could have been in that wooded area .

I like Lenny just fine-- he came running to try and help find Caylee and I think his heart has always been in the right place. He got an eyeopening by tangling with KC, though, and I don't think he'll ever quite recover. He's incensed, but a true advocate of Caylee's. He wants justice for her very badly.

His style and theories? Well... :crazy:

I respectfully disagree. I don't believe anyone who was an advocate of Caylee's would bail Casey out of jail or would fantasize about the fame and money he'd get by being photographed holding the baby's skull. IMO, LP's involvement, including bailing Casey out, was motivated not by a desire to find Caylee but a desire to get himself into the media. I have to hand it to him, it worked.

TM was not impressed by the way the family conducted themselves though.
He said that no other family he and his org. were trying to help ever acted the way they did.

Did the A's hire Tim Miller on their own? If so, why would they if they believed Caylee was alive? Tim Miller and his group only searches for dead children, right? Or does he search for live people too like a private eye? It does not make sense since they had Dominic to search for a live Caylee.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever convince me that CA had anything to do with the death, or the cover up of her grand daughters death.

JMO

She had nothing to do with her death but her attempts at covering up and lying for ICA have been going on since July 16th 2008. They are well documented.
You do not need to lie for an innocent person.

I can't wait to watch the fidgeting and body language this Thursday, along with sudden illness -- :twocents:

Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox looks interesting tonight....just started. Body language expert on...etc.

* warning! not trying to be morbid
Have you ever had to try and seperate two chicken breasts frozen together. Heck even drumsticks?p
Even handling ice cold meat, IMO gloves aren't enough for a frozen 30# baby.

Nope, I don't see it. Caylee was wrapped in plastic, she wouldn't have been stuck together with anything. People hold frozen items all the time, no reason why a person couldn't hold a frozen 30# baby long enough to transfer it from the freezer to the car trunk. What would be impossible would be balancing a 30# frozen baby on the end of a shovel.

I think Casey killed Caylee at the house after she tried frantically to find a babysitter so she could spend the evening with Tony. When Cindy and George both told her no, she killed Caylee and left her in the backyard while she decided what to do next.

Did the A's hire Tim Miller on their own? If so, why would they if they believed Caylee was alive? Tim Miller and his group only searches for dead children, right? Or does he search for live people too like a private eye? It does not make sense since they had Dominic to search for a live Caylee.

Tim Miller and his team are voluntary. TM and CA had a falling out, as CA told TM that he led her to believe the searches would be for an alive CMA.

I like Lenny just fine-- he came running to try and help find Caylee, and I think his heart has always been in the right place. He got an eyeopening by tangling with KC, though, and I don't think he'll ever quite recover. He's incensed, but a true advocate of Caylee's. He wants justice for her very badly.

His style and theories? Well... :crazy:

I agree....thank you.

Nope, I don't see it. Caylee was wrapped in plastic, she wouldn't have been stuck together with anything. People hold frozen items all the time, no reason why a person couldn't hold a frozen 30# baby long enough to transfer it from the freezer to the car trunk. What would be impossible would be balancing a 30# frozen baby on the end of a shovel.

I think Casey killed Caylee at the house after she tried frantically to find a babysitter so she could spend the evening with Tony. When Cindy and George both told her no, she killed Caylee and left her in the backyard while she decided what to do next.
what do you think happened to the roll of duct tape?

Tim Miller and his team are voluntary. TM and CA had a falling out, as CA told TM that he led her to believe the searches would be for an alive CMA.

Then why did they have Nejames represent them for at that time? I thought that they hired him in regard to Texas Equasearch. They needed an attorney to represent them for a volunteer organization?

Tim and TES search for the missing-young or old. Unfortunately, many or most times the "missing" become "found deceased".
I am reminded of Tim's statement that Caylee was a cold case before he, and also LE, were ever approached!:sigh:

We can only surmise what she thinks by what she does, imho. That said, she is a mess psychologically and most likely did not get there by herself. I don't think I used the word 'normal' in my post and was merely pointing something out that I felt strongly about as well.

Doesn't matter what she thinks I guess, nor I. Just what the jury thinks.

Sorry if my post sounded as if it was directed at you - I got carried away using your post as a launching pad for expressing how peeps often post as if they know what the A's are thinking. How do they know?

It doen't matter in the end what I think either. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out considering we still will know more than they'll get to know. Whatever happens, it'll be tough for them or maybe not. I don't know that either! :crazy:

Leonard Padilla is a vile man... he was extremely nasty to Tim Miller when he came into town to find Caylee and he was extremely malicious towards Roy Kronk when he found Caylee. Instead of helping Tim, he worked against him. Instead of praising Roy, he villified him.

I do not like him at all.

She had nothing to do with her death but her attempts at covering up and lying for ICA have been going on since July 16th 2008. They are well documented.
You do not need to lie for an innocent person.

Well, you know how well I'm versed in the background of this case, Zsa Zsa. ;)

From what little I do know, though...the personalities within the family, and the family dynamic as a whole, seems to be (looking for appropriate word) unusual. I see ALOT of denial there. What generates that within the family, I really haven't the faintest idea. But, at least where CA and ICA are concerned, reality seems to be something they think they can wish or lie away.

Bottom line for me, though, where CA is concerned, is that she did absolutely nothing to cause the death of this little girl. Nor do I believe she had anything to do with covering it up. I think she desperately needed to believe her daughter was innocent of this, and maybe made some unwise choices as a result of that need.

There but for the grace of God go you or I, you know?

Then why did they have Nejames represent them for at that time? I thought that they hired him in regard to Texas Equasearch. They needed an attorney to represent them for a volunteer organization?

No, they just needed a Lawyer to try and get Immunity for them ( how many grandparents of missing kids need that)...
He represented TM later for free.

what do you think happened to the roll of duct tape?

I think the duct tape was used up at the command posts, personally. George was using that tape as innocently and publicly as you can. Someone who had used that duct tape to cover up an accident as first degree murder would have not been carrying that duct tape all around town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak