Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get on much any more, but when I do, I look for you, Kyron. Still waiting for the day you come home!

This is my 9,000 th Post here at WS -- and -- it is for KYRON !

:please: Hoping and praying that Kyron will be found way before my next 900 -- nine hundred -- posts !

:please: Prayers that he will be found !

:please: Prayers for Desiree and Kaine !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

How sweet dog.gone.cute. I add my prayers to yours!

This is my 9,000 th Post here at WS -- and -- it is for KYRON !

:please: Hoping and praying that Kyron will be found way before my next 900 -- nine hundred -- posts !

:please: Prayers that he will be found !

:please: Prayers for Desiree and Kaine !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

After seeing such progress in the McStay case, I can only hope quiet progress will have been made for Kyron. Such a precious, trusting face. There has to be answers. He could not have disappeared into such a void as this.

Whoever you are, remember, the truth will out. This is not a prize you've taken, this is a child that matters to the world, as witnessed by the many people who seek his return over these last years.

Bring him home, tell someone else what happened, even if you can't talk to authorities yourself. The sooner you resolve this, the sooner you can deal with what you've done, and bring closure.

Tell someone what you know. Let this child come home.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thinking of Kyron today. I sit here and wondered what happen. I play ideas in my head. I just can't figure it out :/ Come home Kyron.

My thoughts are with Desiree and Kaine today. Another Christmas without sweet Kyron ...

I just don't see what others see that James is standing behind those gals. IMO, James went out there to diffuse the situation. He spoke that his Mom and grandparents cry a lot over Kyron's disappearance. He was deposed a couple of years ago, and nothing came of that. James, it appears is standing by his mom, and his grandparents.

I think he misses Kyron. Who would blame him? I do believe two people had to be involved and one probably is not even on the radar. I have a grand daughter in the area so it scares me. I doubt DDS was involved. I think a man was. Unpopular opinion I know.

I've been meaning to upload this in here for you guys. I took this after watching a parade during the summer here in Oregon. After the parade, I went to the owners of the truck to ask about it and come to find out they are friends of Kaine. Kyron is not forgotten! :grouphug:

Love it!
After a recent unfortunate murder of a child in my close family I don't trust anyone. I will tell you the child's mother agreed to lie detector tests (just after she had seen her baby's brutalized body. She passed. They were preparing to arrest her if she had failed. So if you fail....can there be any other reason but guilty knowledge? Attorney?

Sending prayers to Desiree today. She is a true hero! Stay strong dear lady. We are with you!

For many months I tried to find any excuse for Kyron to be somewhere alive. Any excuse but its been too long. JMO but this case needs new review by new eyes.

I often search the news for Kyron, hoping something new has come up. Praying for the truth to come out.

Desiree your boy is not forgotten. Being so far away I cannot physically search for Kyron but my thoughts and heart are with you.

I often search the news for Kyron, hoping something new has come up. Praying for the truth to come out.

Keep those prayers coming. The truth will ultimately be revealed, and I believe DDS will do the right thing. IMO, she knows. I think at first misguided loyalty kept her from stepping forward, and now fear and legalities. However, things can be worked out, and should be. It's time for DDS to have this burden of knowledge (IMO and SPECULATION) off her shoulders..and in the hands of the authorities.

Again, this is just opinion and speculation.

JUSTICE FOR KYRON!
JUSTICE FOR DESIREE!

I don't care who is guilty..I want them punished. Kyron needs to come home. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie