Pictures

umaddy.jpg

gerrrydiditzu9.jpg

At last a picture of kate with Madeleine! Thanks Colomom.

At last a picture of kate with Madeleine! Thanks Colomom.

Before the Kate-disapprovers all jump to the conclusion that "no pictures of Kate with Madeleine" necessarily implies "Kate must not love Madeleine" ...

keep in mind that for Kate to be IN the picture, it requires that someone ELSE care enough to 1) bring a camera, 2) take the shot. There are families where the mother is the only one who ever thinks to lug a camera around, keep it stocked with film and/or fresh batteries, and take the time to make a snap. I suspect that the McCanns are such a family. Kate took all the pictures because Gerry was too busy playing tennis or complaining about something.

So please, folks, don't make this just another opportunity to cluck your tongues about Kate!

Some pictures I have collected....

TannerDM0711_228x541.jpg
SNN0820CC_180_385908a.jpg

New Pics of Jane Tanner

patiodoors.jpg

Patio Door of 5A

montage.jpg
m107.jpg

Maddie

LastPhotoNoMad.jpg

The Last Photo?

kateevilsmile.jpg
HappyGerry.jpg

Kate and Gerry

FionaPayne.jpg

Fiona Payne

daniel-krugel.jpg

Daniel Krugel (Inventor of Person Finder)

Calum.jpg

FindMadeline.com Webmaster (Calum)

oldfieldzj2bx7.jpg

Matthew Oldfield & Kate

Barnaby-
The link didn't work for me.
Sorry here it is again. I just took it directly from Colomoms post above mine so please check there if this doesn't work. Sorry Colomom I should have given you the credit with a reference, didn't think as it was so close to your post. Thanks for all the pics:)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...PhotoNoMad.jpg

Just checked back link is not working please see Colomons post #68 above for the picture

It still didn't work, but that's okay. :) I thought you had a different photo. We are talking about the pic of Maddie in the white hat??

Thank you and thanks colomom for providing so much info. :) :)

Actually I think both kids' arms look just fine. Maddie's right arm is at the same angle as her left arm, and the twin's arm is there at the very left--just a similar color as her outfit.

I don't believe this is a conspiracy in any way. I believe there is a child missing and the parents have shown (IMO) extremely odd behavior in this situation, and so much time and so many lies have passed that they have no choice but to ride it out and hope that she is never found and they get away with it.

More from collection...

montage-1.jpg

Headlines

mcdevastated.jpg

Kate & Gerry

mcctreeDM0908_228x446.jpg

Kate

ClarenceMitchell.jpg

Clarence Mitchell (Spin Doctor)

BeachMaddie.jpg

Maddie on the Beach

MaddyMcCann1ES_468x614.jpg

Lovely Maddie

One of the photos in Colomom's post #68, the one showing K and G pushing the stroller - looks like one of the twins, but who is the other child? I'm assuming the picture was taken after Maddie's "disappearance" as Kate is holding Cuddle Cat. If it was taken before May 3, it sure doesn't look like Maddie or the other twin. And very weird IMO how both parents, especially Kate, are shown in photos grinning from ear to ear in the days shortly after May 3.

Looking at colomom's post (#73) with pictures i see nothing wrong at all with how either of the children are positioned. What i do find bizarre is the post further up showing the same picture twice once with Maddie in frame and right below with maddie removed (colomom post #68).....the one with maddie removed has been edited to remove maddie from the image. You can see it fairly easily by copying the image into microsioft paint (or whatever) and blowing the images up to around 600% it becomes pretty obvious that the second image has been doctored to REMOVE maddie from the frame. Its not even been done all that well tbh.

I think the arms, which do look odd, are actually just a result of the angle the children are leaning/supporting themselves. Children have a way of leaning with their stomachs out that adults don't. ;)

However, looking at the photos again of the McCanns smiling--I'd forgotten how odd that looks. It really is freaky to see how many times they were smiling and how much.

.... same picture twice once with Maddie in frame and right below with maddie removed (colomom post #68).....the one with maddie removed has been edited to remove maddie from the image. You can see it fairly easily by copying the image into microsioft paint (or whatever) and blowing the images up to around 600% it becomes pretty obvious that the second image has been doctored to REMOVE maddie from the frame. Its not even been done all that well tbh.

I pasted the double photo to the MS paint and zoomed in to 800%. Look at the area behind them, where the stone meets the pool deck. In the photo WITH Maddie, I found that the horizontal pixels in this area, particularly the spaces between the twin and Maddie, are in an absolute sharp and straight line - as if it was painted in. Normally, without adulteration, the effect would be more subtle, blurred if you will, by pixels of various tones.

IMO, something is off with that "last photo".

I think the arms, which do look odd, are actually just a result of the angle the children are leaning/supporting themselves. Children have a way of leaning with their stomachs out that adults don't. ;)

However, looking at the photos again of the McCanns smiling--I'd forgotten how odd that looks. It really is freaky to see how many times they were smiling and how much.

I think so too. My parents used to have a framed photo of us 3 kids and I had NO arms in the picture! It used to freak me out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back