Motivation Report has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't start fighting. Agree to disagree and move on. Don't tell others they are wrong, or don't get it, or whatever. Just move past the post and state your own opinion, without bashing the opinion of others.

If you can't do that, then don't post. Just read.

Salem

It is the judge who decides and there is no doubt whatsoever who committed this crime.

and italian judges never get it wrong ... right??

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/05/us-italy-justice-idUSBRE83409E20120405

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2012/jul/09/edmond-arapi-payout?newsfeed=true

http://seattlest.com/2011/10/03/amanda_knox_is_free.php

picture.php

http://www.echr.coe.int/Pages/home.aspx?p=reports&c=#n1347956867932_pointer

I never said that. It is ridiculous to start an anti Italian campaign just because you not agree with one verdict. This verdict was absolutely right and well supported with lots of evidence. I have seen very little of the internet theories even discussed in court and you won't find them in the report. Where is Naruto? Where is the invisible iron rich soil that spontaneous showed up in front of Meredith's door after the use of Luminol? Where are the impossible tertiary DNA transfer theories? The 3 hour full stomach theories? etc...etc.. Just maybe it is time to reconsider if those ever made any sense instead of continuing to blame the hundreds of Italian police investigators, prosecutors, judges that all concluded that 3 people were responsible for this horrible murder. JMO.

If you claim that she selectively cleaned DNA then you must start with explaining where exactly she would have left DNA in the first place. There are 2 traces of Guede on Meredith's clothes vs one of Sollecito. His handling of the bra and thereby his presence during the murder has been absolutely confirmed by the scientific evidence. Knox's presence is proven by a whole list of evidence outside the murder room that all prove she was present as well. Not only that, her DNA was found on the murder weapon and Nencini explains that it was she that delivered the fatal blow. It is over.

The point is if either if she participated in the murder her DNA should be in that room. On the victim. that Rudy's is and hers is not is clear that she did not participate nor did she clean up the scene carefully cleaning up only her dna leaving his. The bra clasp that was found long after the murder? And out in the elements?

In America, This case would have been over years ago. Do I have a prejudice toward the Italian courts? Sure. And I'm Italian. My relatives were just there on a visit. The problem is they are not looking for justice but a vindictive sort of government. IMO

The point is if either if she participated in the murder her DNA should be in that room. On the victim. that Rudy's is and hers is not is clear that she did not participate nor did she clean up the scene carefully cleaning up only her dna leaving his. The bra clasp that was found long after the murder? And out in the elements?

In America, This case would have been over years ago. Do I have a prejudice toward the Italian courts? Sure. And I'm Italian. My relatives were just there on a visit. The problem is they are not looking for justice but a vindictive sort of government. IMO

Again the crimescene is NOT only limited to Meredith's room. By the same logic the lack of RGs DNA elsewhere must be proof he didn't break in through filomenas window or use the small bathroom to wash up.

The bra clasp wasn't found out in the elements. It was found in MKs room, yes 47 days later in a sealed crimescene. RSs DNA was only found in 1 other place in the cottage, a cigarette butt in the kitchen that was collected earlier. 2 of the objects that RGs DNA was found on were collected the same day as the clasp. Yet they are used as proof of his DNA being "all over."

Yes I've seen the video. I don't think it proves contamination as his DNA would've been found in more places from items collected that day IMO.

The case is not balanced on just the bra clasp, it's only a small part of the totality of evidence. If all I was basing my opinion of guilt on was the bra clasp, I would feel different possibly but it's not.

If you are standing beside a girl being held down and stab her in the throat... what dna are you leaving? None or almost none IMO.

RG's dna mixed in blood in Meredith's room, AK's dna mixed with Meredith's blood in the bathroom AND in Filomena's room. Where is the problem?

The bra clasp was in a sealed crimescene. That is good in America and everywhere else.

In America??? What was/is OJ doing? Yeah, it might have been over years ago... with AK facing the death penalty/LWOP.

:jail:

If you are standing beside a girl being held down and stab her in the throat... what dna are you leaving? None or almost none IMO.

RG's dna mixed in blood in Meredith's room, AK's dna mixed with Meredith's blood in the bathroom AND in Filomena's room. Where is the problem?

The bra clasp was in a sealed crimescene. That is good in America and everywhere else.

In America??? What was/is OJ doing? Yeah, it might have been over years ago... with AK facing the death penalty/LWOP.

The problem? They swear they have AK blood on a knife.. If that happened during the murder as they say, There would be AK blood in that room. you can not have it both ways.

The difference is that OJ was found not guilty by our system. Was it messed up, yes but he was not re tried again and again. IT is not at all the same thing.

Any idea when the English translation of the entire thing will be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem? They swear they have AK blood on a knife.. If that happened during the murder as they say, There would be AK blood in that room. you can not have it both ways.

The difference is that OJ was found not guilty by our system. Was it messed up, yes but he was not re tried again and again. IT is not at all the same thing.

The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

Any idea when the English translation of the entire thing will be available?

It took like 5 months for much shorter translations. At least at PMF.

Good to see you!!!

Hi SS

It was Meredith's dna they claim is on the knife blade and AK's touch dna on the handle. A small spot of Amanda's blood was on the bathroom sink faucet but she had recently gotten several piercings in her ear. A red spot which looked like blood was found on AK's pillow case but tests were inconclusive.

Just setting the record straight... :seeya:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opinion/58324/amanda-knox-wielded-knife-killed-meredith-says-judge
But in his report, Nencini suggests the gross miscarriage was by Knox and her defence lawyers: indeed, he gave her a longer jail sentence precisely because of the gravity of the slander against Patrick Lumumba aimed at getting investigators off her back.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opini...nife-killed-meredith-says-judge#ixzz30UpfXDpH

Well, her lawyers did try to warn her of the gravity of accusing someone of murder. She doesn't/didn't listen well it seems.

I think RS's lawyer(s) is another that will get some more unwanted scrutiny.

Hi SS

It was Meredith's dna they claim is on the knife blade and AK's touch dna on the handle. A small spot of Amanda's blood was on the bathroom sink faucet but she had recently gotten several piercings in her ear. A red spot which looked like blood was found on AK's pillow case but tests were inconclusive.

Just setting the record straight... :seeya:

Thanks! But still she is the one that lays the final blow and yet her dna is no where else? They find the knife at Sollecitos house in the drawer. So AK murders MK, then takes the knife home washes it and puts in the drawer??

This case never would have gotten to trial here. Because they have the killer.

They just don't want to admit how badly they messed up IMO.

I want to welcome everyone back... we are all friends here... we may disagree on this case but more than likely agree on several others on the forum so let's try to keep the discussion civil and mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong