17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,that is one of the scenarios that I have come up with, either a drug deal, or he (Tray) spotted a bogeyman who was laying in wait for GZ. If you look back at those 46 police reports that GZ called in, you will notice that some of them didn't have a name as to who called in the report, and then some just said George, some said George Simmerman(sp) and the phone numbers are redacted. This leads me to believe that at times, someone was impersonating GZ.

My other scenario is that Tray made it onto his back porch like his dad's girlfriend said he did, and heard the attack on George, maybe he came to help George, and accidentally got shot in the scuffle. Maybe that third person had on a gray hoodie too. Maybe it was a total setup. If you ponder much, there's one particular person who fits a scenario like this.

What really bugs me is that GZ would have known those addresses...FT said GZ was over the whole neighborhood except for the small portion that he attended to. GZ would have known, and would not have had to go look for the address. An impersonator may have had to... I know this all seems way out there, but that is how it usually is in true crime stories. JMO
Then why would GZ admit to shooting TM???????? And you do know it was GZ's gun that shot TM???????? IMHO JMHO and all that

Lawyer for witness is saying the state prosecutors didn't even swear his witness in when they questioned his witness.. He is also stating he doesn't even believe there will be a trial..JMHO

I really don't think there were two pairs of people fighting, or drug deals going on. Zimmerman admitted he shot Mr. Martin from the start but claims self-defense.

Yes he did admit to shooting Trayvon, but at the time of the shooting, they did not know that Trayvon was Trayvon. All GZ knew was that he had had to shoot someone in order to keep from being killed himself. JMO

To me, it wouldn't have mattered if the dispatcher had never even suggested that GZ not follow Trayvon. The stand-your-ground law means exactly that---STAND YOUR GROUND. A person has a right to stand his ground if confronted with danger. SYG does not mean that when two people are separated by space one is allowed to follow in an attempt to catch up with the other and then use deadly force if a confrontation ensues.

Bottom line: There never would have been a confrontation at all if GZ had kept distance between himself and Trayvon, if he had actually stood his ground.

Self-defense will be argued in this case and who knows, once all the facts are known it may be shown to be self-defense. However, it should be obvious this is not a stand-your-ground case because GZ, by making a conscious choice not to stand his ground, initiated confrontation. When one goes gunning for trouble, chance are they will find it.

No! No! No! I was more replying and agreeing with you from the post you quoted. I think your post was great and I agree with it, but I was also saying that he may not have run because he didn't want to get shot in the back.

I think that a lot of people, not you, expect a 17-year-old to know what to do in a situation like this. I know myself, and I would not run, I would be too scared that they would shoot me in the back. I would try and get the gun away from the person that had been following me.

Sorry if I didn't make my post clear? I agree with all your posts!

No problem. I was just clarifying because of the posts here that seem to blame TM for not getting home fast enough.

I really have no idea what I would do if I were faced with a gun. I can understand both running and grabbing for the gun as instinctual responses.

Yes he did admit to shooting Trayvon, but at the time of the shooting, they did not know that Trayvon was Trayvon. All GZ knew was that he had had to shoot someone in order to keep from being killed himself. JMO

BBM..Thats's GZ' story..I'll never believe that scenario to be the case...JMHO

To me, it wouldn't have mattered if the dispatcher had never even suggested that GZ not follow Trayvon. The stand-your-ground law means exactly that---STAND YOUR GROUND. A person has a right to stand his ground if confronted with danger. SYG does not mean that when two people are separated by space one is allowed to follow in an attempt to catch up with the other and then use deadly force if a confrontation ensues.

Bottom line: There never would have been a confrontation at all if GZ had kept distance between himself and Trayvon, if he had actually stood his ground.

Self-defense will be argued in this case and who knows, once all the facts are known it may be shown to be self-defense. However, it should be obvious this is not a stand-your-ground case because GZ, by making a conscious choice not to stand his ground, initiated confrontation. When one goes gunning for trouble, chance are they will find it.

He did keep his distance, the only way they met up again is that TM doubled back.

JMO

Wow. It doesn't even mention that GZ is the neighborhood watch captain.

LOL That is because there is no such thing. Everyone is responsible to report a suspicion to LE and that is it. Nothing more but listening to their instructions and understanding them would be nice. jmo

He did keep his distance, the only way they met up again is that TM doubled back.

JMO
The only reason they met up is because GZ ran in the pass through and confronted TM..........IMHO JMHO and all that

Trying to catch up here.. Re the 911 tapes- what I meant by 2 people, was that the witness (John) stated that there were 2 people fighting by his balcony,one on bottom in red. After the shot, there was only a black guy left on the ground. (You also heard some witnesses say they heard 2 shots).. Further down the building, someone called in that people were fighting by their balcony also, and the one on top had on a WHITE shirt. We know that Tray cut through the middle of some condos on his way towards his house.This is where GZ lost sight of him.. COULD he have seen something he shouldn't have seen? Could he have stumbled upon a drug deal or something and then the dealer felt he needed to take care of Tray so he couldn't be a witness? And then, couldn't this same person have been running away when he ran right smack into GZ at the end of the sidewalk? He'd have had to attack GZ too. We have a witness saying that after the shot, when GZ was up walking, he was saying "OMG what just happened here?". There is so much to think about here, so much we don't know.. we don't know yet that the bullet that got Tray was from GZs gun.. I think this is a case of 2 people being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. That makes them BOTH victims.JMO

Please let me know if I am posting improperly. I thought this forum was to speculate and analyze what happened?

Yes, the third person is Zanny's little brother.

Sybrina had legal custody, but it was Tracy who identified Trayvon. I think that Miami Gardens is less than an hour from Sanford.

Florida is a very long state. Miami and Orlando/Sanford are four or five hours apart (250 miles), assuming you don't stop for a meal break.

JMO

The problem with that is HOW did Trayvon know that GZ was going to get out of his truck? Kinda silly lying in wait for someone that you have no idea is actually going to be coming....

While I am sure some would love to believe that, it is really clear that Trayvon did not know this man, and didn't go searching for him, there is no evidence to indicate that he was mad, or spoiling for a fight

There IS however ample evidence and from his own mouth that GZ was in fact mad, fed up, and spoiling for a fight, he already thought Trayvon was one of the A$$#@ that always get away, and according to his supporters had called Trayvon a F*&% Punk.... IMO JMHO and stuff.

JMO/IMO I believe MOM is a professional. I am kinda curious to see if MOM calls FT in the near future. Maybe MOM will tell him that the FT Variety Hour isn't helpful, and it's time for FT to quit show business and go home.

I don't think that will stop FT, imo FT doesn't give a flying flip about GZ, just want's his (FT's) "fame". I would be interested to know if GZ and FT actually "really" knew each other other than seeing each other at NW meetings. FT could have just grabbed the opportunity to be on TV because he happens to live in the same complex and really is just as stupid as he sounds.

Florida is a very long state. Miami and Orlando/Sanford are four or five hours apart (250 miles), assuming you don't stop for a meal break.

You are so right, Nova. And that is not a particularly easy drive, either.

Sybrina had legal custody, but it was Tracy who identified Trayvon. I think that Miami Gardens is less than an hour from Sanford.

I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.

I have always thought that a medium to light grey shirt could be taken for white in the dark or low light....If that jacket is not zipped then anyone seeing him from the front would think light or white shirt IMO JMHO and stuff.

Hmm...
Trayvon Martin was wearing a GRAY hoodie after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa