More than one active serial killer in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Little did a map for Michelle Parker's thread, I wonder if we could get her to help map out the victims and where they were found. Maybe we could use different color pins to keep things straight.

OK before I get too far into this let me know if this is what you're looking for. If I can find a picture of the victim I'm using that as the icon.

http://goo.gl/maps/nZdF

Oh my goodness TexasLil - that is perfect and exactly what is needed!

Is there any info I can get for you to make it easier?

So far I've been able to find the case information from the links you provided. If I run across any I can't locate I'll give you a shout.

:wave:

Texas this is awsome, thank you so much (((HUGS)))

You're very welcome Bern. The funnest part about the Parker map was getting to use my glittering pot leaf on Sr's house. :rocker:

Back on topic..

If anyone has the time to research where all the deceased were living I can add each of their homes to the map as well.

I went though the first 100 of the 770 listed missing. There are only 14 woman that may be a fit for a stranger abduction. The rest are men and children or woman that disappeared under different circumstances, like hubby did it. I will try to do 100 a day off the list.

I will just list the names, as they run in order of the list provided in the Charley Project site, under FL. This way we can include them or exclude them and we can just copy and past the info or link with the person picture.

http://www.charleyproject.org/geo/southern.html#florida

Patricia Elayne Action 1978
Robyn Melanie Adler 1983
Ellen Linda Akers 1981
Teresa Alfonso and Cynthia Gooding 1974
Carol Arcuri 1980
Barbara Jean Barkley 1981
Delia B. Baxter
Yvonne Katharina Belcher 2000
Simmoni Jamie Berry 2004
Sandra J Binns 1991
Mary Lou Bivins 2002
Pamela Jean Bojanie
Theresa Ann Bolden 2004
Rhonda Ann Brown 2000

You're very welcome Bern. The funnest part about the Parker map was getting to use my glittering pot leaf on Sr's house. :rocker:

Back on topic..

If anyone has the time to research where all the deceased were living I can add each of their homes to the map as well.

This is so awesome! Thank you so much!! I'm wondering, can we make a separate map for the missing women?

This is so awesome! Thank you so much!! I'm wondering, can we make a separate map for the missing women?

Scorpio can you click the link and see if these woman I have listed fit with what you are working on? Just print out the post and you will have the list; they are in order as the list goes down. I am pretty sure several of the woman will fit what this SK was looking at. But not sure about all of them.

Sure just let me know who to put on which map and provide and MSM links you can find any, preferrably with pictures but I can link to pictures on Namus also if they are there.

I'm making a list of potential additional homicide victims - taking some time because I may have to contact reporters directly whose homicide articles had not yet identified the victim and I cannot find any follow up. As I stated earlier, I contacted one journalist in Delray Beach within the last couple weeks - the police so far won't give an ID or manner of death on that case.

But while researching I came across this link that gives the names, years active, number of victims, etc. associated with Florida convicted serial killers- thought this may be helpful to possibly group victims later:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/photos:-florida%27s-serial-killers

Scorpio can you click the link and see if these woman I have listed fit with what you are working on? Just print out the post and you will have the list; they are in order as the list goes down. I am pretty sure several of the woman will fit what this SK was looking at. But not sure about all of them.

I'll work on this as well - thank you!

Sure just let me know who to put on which map and provide and MSM links you can find any, preferrably with pictures but I can link to pictures on Namus also if they are there.

Hi TexasLil,

Can you add the following to the unsolved homicides map:

UNIDENTIFIED: Jul 15 2011, Melbourne, FL

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Body-Found-Floating-Near-Yacht-Club/-/1637132/1931214/-/wmcuoq/-/index.html

Deborah Coney, 50 - December 2008, Merritt Island, FL

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/orlando-womans-body-found-on-merritt-island/nJjKK/

Donna Julane Cooke, 23 - March 2005, THONOTOSASSA, FL

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/01/news_pf/Tampabay/Deputies_seek_informa.shtml

I think I still have some to add - would you prefer I list them a few at a time as I get the details together, or would one comprehensive list be better to work from?

I'm making a list of potential additional homicide victims - taking some time because I may have to contact reporters directly whose homicide articles had not yet identified the victim and I cannot find any follow up. As I stated earlier, I contacted one journalist in Delray Beach within the last couple weeks - the police so far won't give an ID or manner of death on that case.

But while researching I came across this link that gives the names, years active, number of victims, etc. associated with Florida convicted serial killers- thought this may be helpful to possibly group victims later:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/photos:-florida%27s-serial-killers

Thank you for this link. I put all the info from each one of these SK in a word document. We can't put it here because it is copy writed but I have it now for a referrence of dates these guys were out and killing.

While I think it's great that this thread was created, I think it will contribute to some wild speculation linking together murders in multiple cities. In any case, I have uncovered something today that is timely given your interest in taking another look at these cases.

I am a Volusia resident and followed the Daytona serial killings. Today, they searched a back yard in Port Orange and found a body buried in the yard of a man who is in jail. He is awaiting trial because he kidnapped and raped a 9-year-old girl at a neighborhood party.

Someone just posted info about him, and it appears that he once lived in Daytona Beach in close proximity to the locations where five different bodies were found. There is a thread on a missing Port Orange woman, Laurel Rogers. I'm going to review all of the Daytona killings to refresh my memory. Then I'm going to do some digging.

There is a chance that this man, James Maxwell, is being investigated for all of these killings. It's definitely worth a look.

That map is incredible. But it looks like someone had trouble finding the exact location of Julie Green's body. I read that it was found off LPGA Boulevard near Bayberry subdivision. I did my own map, and it's nowhere near as detailed and helpful. But, according to my little map, Julie Green was found west-south-west of where Iwana Patton was found. By the way, the mapmaker has Isana instead of Iwana. If you want, you can add 1225 Kennedy Road to your map. I still need to confirm it, but I believe that is a former location for James Maxwell.

Well, it appears that James Maxwell is not the Daytona serial killer. He was incarcerated until March 2006 according to one website. I'm not comfortable relying on that source given that he lived so close to where all of the bodies were located. I hope there's a better source than the random mugshot site I found. If he was released three months earlier, it sure would make a lot of sense for the killings to start right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member