Crimewatch Reconstruction 14.10.13 2100GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the logic -

Eddie alerts to cadaver in the Renault
The Renault is swabbed
DNA consistent with Madeleine's is found at the swab site (cadaver alert site)
All other McCanns are alive.

:seeya:

The trouble with that is you're treating a presumptive test as confirmatory, and then a partial DNA match as definitive, then using them to mutually support each other. Faulty logic.

Dogs give false positives, not to mention that a hired car has been through I don't know how many hands and could have cadaver smell from I don't know how many sources.

McCann DNA in a car hired by the McCann family is not really that startling. If it was definitely Madeleine's DNA there you would have a confirmatory test of the dog alert. But that's not the case.

The trouble with that is you're treating a presumptive test as confirmatory, and then a partial DNA match as definitive, then using them to mutually support each other. Faulty logic.

Dogs give false positives, not to mention that a hired car has been through I don't know how many hands and could have cadaver smell from I don't know how many sources.

McCann DNA in a car hired by the McCann family is not really that startling. If it was definitely Madeleine's DNA there you would have a confirmatory test of the dog alert. But that's not the case.

I'm not the one arguing faulty logic, and that's not what I'm doing.

I simply cannot see why the Cadaver dog alerted at the sites where DNA just so happened to be found.

THIS is the impossible aspect to me...the one thing that cannot be explained away by the "dogs r rong dna is rong" chant.

No other McCanns decomposed on that holiday that I know of.

No other decomposing McCanns touched cuddle cat, nor the key fob, nor Kates clothing, nor behind the sofa.

Eddie did not alert to blood, or bodily fluids. He was a HRD dog, a Human Remains Detector dog. He could care less about bleeding noses and nappies - he was used to find body parts and dead bodies.

He smelt a dead human body, so he alerted. He was not wrong, that has been proven by the non blood DNA located at the alert sites.

That DNA is consistent with Madeleine, no matter how many hairs are split.

DNA alone = ok, maybe an innocent explanation

Cadaver alert then DNA found at the alert sites afterward only by forensic examination = a dead McCann laid at those sites.

Quite simple really. If the dogs were wrong, those swabs should have come up empty.

What you call "faulty logic" is enough for me to reach my opinions when viewed alongside the behavioral evidence.

It's my opinion and it's what I used to reach it. Seems a whole hellava lot more compelling than the McCann's are victims because they're naive, or look so nice, everyone leaves their kids alone on holiday, or they're doctors, there is no motive....etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I simply cannot see why the Cadaver dog alerted at the sites where DNA just so happened to be found.

Argument from incredulity.

THIS is the impossible aspect to me...the one thing that cannot be explained away by the "dogs r rong dna is rong" chant.

Dog alerts are a presumptive test which can return false positives. Finding McCann DNA in a car hired by the McCanns is not all that earth shattering.

If, when you read the above sentence, you feel the need to reduce it to a childishly mispelled sentence in order to mock me, then I don't see the point in responding any further.

Good luck to the British and Portuguese police, I hope they find Madeleine.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: cool logic

Would be hilarious.... if the dog wasn't a dog trained to find decomposing human remains... and there wasn't a missing 3 year old.

I just think clearly that there are to many witnesses that were around the McCanns that they would not of had time to murder, cover up, accident of nothing. The dogs. May be right but somebody else would of killed A and taken her out of there.

Would be hilarious.... if the dog wasn't a dog trained to find decomposing human remains... and there wasn't a missing 3 year old.

The same dog reacted to coconut shell and the animal remains, also reacts to any blood.. and was trained with pork meat ;)

The same dog reacted to coconut shell and the animal remains, also reacts to any blood.. and was trained with pork meat ;)

Repeating things that have been repeatedly disproven doesn't make them true. Human remains were found and collected from where the shell & animal remains were found.

Are you also going to claim that Kate McCann was moving the corpse of a pig around their apartment before carrying it to the trunk of the car?

#

No he wasn't

In his FIRST statement he said her saw a man carrying a child but didn't see his face

Weeks late he see Gerry on TV carrying the twin and then bases the way he carried the child as the same as the person he saw - he was 60% sure

Doesn't sound very very specific to me - can you imagine this scenario ever being presented in court .

are we also supposed to discount the witnesses who put Gerry in the resort same time ?

Depends who the witnesses are to be honest.

hi donjeta,
I was for 7 days in Paris and 7 days in Sweden, with no local knowledge and no language and no friends no car.. for me it would be impossible even to call a taxi on my own after 6 days, let alone commit a crime and hide it so well..

Plus how did they know there were no CCTV cameras around?

The McCanns friends had a car and the McCanns themselves hired one shortly after the "disappearance".

The McCanns friends had a car and the McCanns themselves hired one shortly after the "disappearance".

Untrue.
Cars were rented days AFTER Madeleine went missing.
On the night Madeleine went missing neither McCanns or any of their friends had an access to a car.

Untrue.
Cars were rented days AFTER Madeleine went missing.
On the night Madeleine went missing neither McCanns or any of their friends had an access to a car.

Didn't they borrow a car from Murat?

Didn't they borrow a car from Murat?

I cannot remember really about Murat but I know for the fact they newer knew Murat before the night Madeleine went missing.
As long as I know Murat said he had a cheese sandwich for dinner with his mother and went to sleep early that night.
He first learnt about Madeleine's disappearance the next day when he got a call from the UK.
This is when he made himself available and started translating for the Portuguese police so he basically had access to all data the interviewed people had to say.
If he had given them the car, which is somewhere on the back of my mind, not sure if this is really true or it was untrue report from the papers, there were many of these reports he's given them the car on the day 2 or 3.

BTW at the time of Murat story, there were already few forums, forums went crazy about Murat, his girlfriend and his friends, like Sergey Malinka and another Matthew guy who said on one of the forums prior to Madeleine went missing that he was dreaming about abducting a little catholic girl from her mother. So people spent days and days researching on Malinka and this other guy.. who actually looks very much like the current efit.

Scotland Yard read all of the statements and they are still searching for live Madeleine ;)
So should everyone else !
Whatever happened, happened, what is important now is to find this little girl.
A very powerful police force is looking for her now, their work should be prised and helped, not jeopardised by some stupid biased assumptions and speculative theories which they passed and investigated long ago.

Scotland Yard read all of the statements and they are still searching for live Madeleine ;)
So should everyone else !
Whatever happened, happened, what is important now is to find this little girl.
A very powerful police force is looking for her now, their work should be prised and helped, not jeopardised by some stupid biased assumptions and speculative theories which they passed and investigated long ago.

I do hope she is found and whomever disappeared her... Pays!

None of them rented a car during the week vacation in Praia de Luz. Only later. If you are sure they did, please provide a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member