Amanda Knox found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note:
The general discussion thread will close tomorrow morning until further notice. Members can create topic specific threads for new developments in the case or as the need arises. Topical threads would include the judge’s motivational report, the defense’s appeal, and extradition. New threads will go under mod review and a decision will be made whether to approve and open the thread for posting. Most threads are approved immediately.

Please contact me if you have any questions in this regard.

Good move. Thanks for being a great mod Harmony.

I think Judge Hellmann summed up the verdict best.

http://news.sky.com/story/1204879/amanda-knox-judge-describes-agony-of-decision

"I remain certain that there is no concrete evidence at all against these two young people.

"This new sentence was on the cards - it's tied to the decision made by the Supreme Court - Amanda's not doing a bad thing by not coming back to Italy."

Wise words from a good man.

oog8.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img30/663/oog8.jpg

What is the point? I was talking about the 9pm she mentioned. The repeated use of the word 'immediately' is an indication that she did leave 'immediately' but after the visit of the Polish student. This all fits with the CCTV images and Guede's testimony. That was my point.
We met immediately afterward around 9:00 pm at the basketball court on Piazza Grimana. We went to my house at Via Della Pergola no. 7.

What is the point? I was talking about the 9pm she mentioned. The repeated use of the word 'immediately' is an indication that she did leave 'immediately' but after the visit of the Polish student. This all fits with the CCTV images and Guede's testimony. That was my point.

Why are things Guede says reliable except when he tells his best friend before being arrested:

http://www.amandaknox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Translation-Guede-Benedetti-Skype-Chat.docx

“Amanda had nothing to do with it”

”Because I fought with a male and she wasn’t there”

When asked who was there….

”I don’t know, I didn’t see his face”

Why are things Guede says reliable except when he tells his best friend before being arrested:

http://www.amandaknox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Translation-Guede-Benedetti-Skype-Chat.docx

“Amanda had nothing to do with it”

”Because I fought with a male and she wasn’t there”

When asked who was there….

”I don’t know, I didn’t see his face”
I didn't say they are reliable. They are both liars, but it just so happened that both their timings including the CCTV timings match up pretty closely. Guede never said that Knox was not in the house. He only says she is not there when he is fighting with the killer. In fact, he indicated that she was in the house, and made this very clear later on. I don't believe him but even if Knox was sitting in the kitchen blocking out the screams of Meredith that doesn't make her any less guilty. JMO.

I didn't say they are reliable. They are both liars, but it just so happened that both their timings including the CCTV timings match up pretty closely. Guede never said that Knox was not in the house. He only says she is not there when he is fighting with the killer. In fact, he indicated that she was in the house, and made this very clear later on. I don't believe him but even if Knox was sitting in the kitchen blocking out the screams of Meredith that doesn't make her any less guilty. JMO.

If it were true then of course it does. It would make her merely a witness not guilty of murder and sexual assault.

If you want to accept the verdict and believe the prosecutions case then you have to believe she plunged the knife into her friends throat and sexually assaulted her because those were the charges. How she sexually assaulted a female and what evidence supports that has never been explained since it's Guede's DNA inside her.

R.I.P. Meredith.

And may justice for the convicted murderers continue to commence.

Mod note:
The general discussion thread is now closed until further notice. Members can create topic specific threads for new developments in the case or as the need arises. Topical threads would include the judge’s motivational report, the defense’s appeal, and extradition. New threads will go under mod review and a decision will be made whether to approve and open the thread for posting. Most threads are approved immediately.

Please contact me if you have any questions in this regard.

MeredithKercher_zpsfe9d685b.jpg
link for photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads