CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't know if there will be archives. It does seem that I watched a show later regarding JA but I am not sure.

It looks like trial will start at 1:00 EST rather than 12:30.

How long til go time? Google is telling me one thing,Jen trial diaries is telling me another. Confused

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi All- I will be watching opening statements. Curious to me how the defense will spin 'not guilty by reason of insanity'? There was so much premeditation.
I thought the time was 2:30 EST, not 1 EST. Hope we can find a good link.

Thanks Janx. I am glad it was not just me. I did just clear my cache.
Nice to meet you too Queen Bee.
I always give time as EST even though I am not in that time zone. I could be totally wrong on the time by doing this.
I know the Diane Diamond with Beth is 7:30 EST.
Sorry if I am wrong about the trial times.

trying to follow along, but the lay out of this thread, the forum looks off kilter to me, narrow forums, due to ads etc..driving me insane..I like the old layout, format..

but anyways, thanks for keeping me in the loop

I am watching the Denver Link. WildAboutTrial seems to being having a lot of chit-chat.

imawitch, I try to get at least two screens up at a with live stream. It seems I am unable to do so with the new format.

trying to follow along, but the lay out of this thread, the forum looks off kilter to me, narrow forums, due to ads etc..driving me insane..I like the old layout, format..

but anyways, thanks for keeping me in the loop
hi witchy~! if you'd prefer a full screen, go to the bottom and select mobile skin even if you're on a desktop or laptop, if you don't like it just select full again.........at least it fills the screen.....worth a try

good to see you :seeya:

eta.......it's good when on an ipad too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads