The Abduction and Captivity of KB

Here is the 2nd part:

[video=youtube;JiyGf4oBzb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyGf4oBzb0[/video]

What took me by surprise was that she said she'd known him on Facebook for a few years. Maybe I haven't followed the case so closely. Funny, he PROMISED his mom he didn't rape KB. Promised. Sheesh.

Yea good point

A proven liar even to his Mom.

When he made the deal with police to show them where on the farm he had bodies I have a feeling he lied about that too and didnt show them all that are there.

Dr. Phil interviews Part 1 and Part 2 were pretty good. Alot of information has been placed online in wikepedia under TK. He has an interesting past.

Yeah it was a really good show although for Dr Phil I thought he was a little too hard on her with the questions. At times it felt like he was grilling her.

Like when he slipped and asked if he hurt her. Cmon Phil

He caught himself and she knew what he meant but that was a pretty cruel question. Like being raped and chained by the neck 24 X 7 is not hurtful enough.

She handled herself extremely well and I was really proud of her. She is a survivor for sure.

Yeah it was a really good show although for Dr Phil I thought he was a little too hard on her with the questions. At times it felt like he was grilling her.

He caught himself and she knew what he meant but that was a pretty cruel question. Like being raped and chained by the neck 24 X 7 is not hurtful enough.

She handled herself extremely well and I was really proud of her. She is a survivor for sure.

agreeed, I only watched about 20 mins of the first episode but it was making me mad the way he was grilling her mom.. I used to watch Dr Phil on the daily and I'm glad he helps people as much as he does but sometimes it does come across as ... I can't even think of a word for it. He comes across, like he knows some episodes are gunna be more popular and really bring in the views and good ratings so he's not always the most sympathetic with the real 'juicy' questions IYKWIM

agreeed, I only watched about 20 mins of the first episode but it was making me mad the way he was grilling her mom.. I used to watch Dr Phil on the daily and I'm glad he helps people as much as he does but sometimes it does come across as ... I can't even think of a word for it. He comes across, like he knows some episodes are gunna be more popular and really bring in the views and good ratings so he's not always the most sympathetic with the real 'juicy' questions IYKWIM

If only he'd questioned the Ramseys so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't feel like he was grilling her, but rather 'leading' her. I wondered if her attorney had told him what she didn't need to be talking about.
I always feel in an interview, the best question is- tell us what happened- and let the person tell the story the way they feel and lived it.
I did think she did a good job, and came off looking good and strong.
I really hope Dr P paid her a lot of money so she can get on with her life, possibly in a new place.
MOO

Was skipping channels and came across the Dr. Phill interview.
Sadly, it was the last 10 minutes. Anyone know if its on YT?
Really hit home as this happened about 30 mins from where I work.

If only he'd questioned the Ramseys so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, he wasn't going to question John or Burke Ramsey too hard. He only gave them the soft questions for one good reason - they share the same attorney: L Lin Wood. Which is exactly why Phil had the Ramseys on his show in the first place.

Are there any links to the trial court documents that the state relased? I have searched but haven't seen anything, besides the video of him with the detectives right after his arrest. Which, by the way, listening to him talk, he was so proud of hisself. Sick man.

I feel ashamed of myself for watching this. This should never have been released. It's not graphic or anything, but still!

I was happy to see she was clothed, unbattered and not in a "shark cage" as originally reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back