LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the LP interview, part 6, near the 12:50 mark, LP is talking about being on the NG show with Pat Lalama filling in for Nancy.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4119256&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.04 Doc Release - Interview With Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla[/ame]

He says a name... Jack Carbunkle?? or sounds like that, saying that this Jack is a friend of Pat's down in Los Angeles. Can someone with better audio or younger ears than mine help me with that name?

Apologies to the Mod Squad for using the last name here, but, dadgummit, I've played that bunches of times and still can't decipher what LP said!! Please PM with info if posting the last name is not allowed.

Thanks!

tracy's depo says kc used shovel to fish out pool ladder. They had an above ground pool which is tough over tip into the pool (due to design). Got me wondering if Caylee did drown in pool - kc fishes her out and ladder - covers nose & mouth to stop pool water from leaking out from lungs. I know somewhere on here the pool water transforming into chloroform has been debated (i think) maybe even using chlorine in the trunk to clean with and other cleaners mixing to make chloroform . . .

Hello WS :)

With all that has happened this week. I am sorely confused. I understand that Cindy and George do not have to answer any more questions to Morgan(right?) re: the ZG depos.

What did they decide re: Dominic Casey?

TIA

With all that has happened this week. I am sorely confused. I understand that Cindy and George do not have to answer any more questions to Morgan(right?) re: the ZG depos.

What did they decide re: Dominic Casey?

TIA

Yup, George and Cindy do not have to answer anymore questions from Morgan and Morgan. M&M will use the LE/FBI interviews for reference.

The judge did rule that private investigator Dominic Casey would not have to sit down for a deposition.

Here is the info posted yesterday regarding Domenic Casey.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4140456&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.09 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Thank you Patty G! Lickity split! (did I spell that right?) Anywho. Nother question. Sorry.

After the last time Casey was in court, I saw a thread re: Cindy's statements concerning "how Casey looked" in court. I think I saw a thread also...I did do a thread search(getting much better at it!) but could not find it. Is there video?

TIA(again)!

In the LP interview, part 6, near the 12:50 mark, LP is talking about being on the NG show with Pat Lalama filling in for Nancy.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.04 Doc Release - Interview With Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla

He says a name... Jack Carbunkle?? or sounds like that, saying that this Jack is a friend of Pat's down in Los Angeles. Can someone with better audio or younger ears than mine help me with that name?

Apologies to the Mod Squad for using the last name here, but, dadgummit, I've played that bunches of times and still can't decipher what LP said!! Please PM with info if posting the last name is not allowed.

Thanks!

It might be Jack Tremarko(sp?) who he was talking about. He is a former FBI polygrapher who has been on NG and also appears on the Dr. Phil Show often. Other than him, I don't know who he might be referring to.

Legal question regarding why George and Cindy haven't been charged with perjury or obstruction of justice:

IMO George and Cindy's testimony during the depos was not the same as their sworn interviews with LE/FBI in certain areas.

Question 1: Can they be charged with perjury? If they are charged, can they take the 5th during Casey's criminal trial to avoid self-incrimination?

Question 2: If your answers to the first two questions are 'yes', do you think it's a strategic move from the SA's office not to charge Cindy/George because they want them to testify during Casey's criminal trial?

Question 3: Could the SA's office strategy be to put Casey away first then go after the family next?

Hope this makes sense. I've seen a lot of posters frustrated because the As haven't been arrested yet. I was wondering if there is a legal strategy behind it...perhaps they want KC tucked away on DR then deal with George, Cindy, and Lee later?

Thanks.

Hoping someone remembers this info, or links to it.

Was there a decomposition difference in the clothing found on/with Caylee? (shorts vs. shirt) As in, was the shirt more decomposed than the shorts were?

(Thought process here is was one on the body, and the other not?)

Just recently was reading about what was found at the scene, the white circa pink & white shorts were found in/near one of the black bags, as well as the neck ribbing from the t-shirt, and letters which spelled out something similar to BIG TROUBLE COMES SMALL. Likely the cotton body part of the t-shirt probably succumbed to the elements

The judge did rule that private investigator Dominic Casey would not have to sit down for a deposition.
Snipped.

Does that mean he can't testify during the murder trial due to 'privilege'?

Casey --Night of June 15 and early Monday, June 16.

Her cellphone records seem to show she was on the phone nearly all night and into the next morning.

I believe she was talking to TL. Did we ever get input from him, transcripts or by other means what their discussions were about? This is obviously a critical time period.

This is a silly question, but I can't ever find the thread that contains them. What does BBM stand for?

This is a silly question, but I can't ever find the thread that contains them. What does BBM stand for?

Bold By Me-check out Websleuths Lingo down in the Jury Room in the Private Forums Section!:)

Snipped.

Does that mean he can't testify during the murder trial due to 'privilege'?

Domenic Casey is on the State's Witness List and more then likely will take the stand. Regarding "privileged" or not, IMO it depends on the date of the contract that "may" be with Baez and with Casey and that timeframe "might" not be allowed.

I am no expert and could be wrong in my thinking. :crazy:

Casey --Night of June 15 and early Monday, June 16.

Her cellphone records seem to show she was on the phone nearly all night and into the next morning.

I believe she was talking to TL. Did we ever get input from him, transcripts or by other means what their discussions were about? This is obviously a critical time period.

Yeah, he said it was "lovey-dovey talk" or something similar. Not too specific.:rolleyes:

I'm trying to formulate in my mind exactly what happened when and where.

Can I take the 2.6 day trunk decomposition statement to mean that the body was in its 2.6 day state of decomp -- meaning that it could have been in the trunk 2.6 days and was removed at that stage. A good bit of the discussion seems to focus on placing Caylee in the trunk at that point, whereas to me, it seems that's when she was probably removed.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but a few of the threads confused me a bit :)

It is my first post and I hope I am doing This right. My question is about the gas cans. In the last doc dump they said that they believed that the gas cans and caylee were in the car at the same time. is it possible that there was decomp on the gas cans and that is the way the decomp got tranferred to different spots on the yard. And that they all came to this conclusion from theyre conversations with casey and thats why there were no prints on the cans. because cindy got to them and wiped them down? all imo. If there is anything i did wrong or if this needs to be moved somewhere else please feel free.

Is there a thread discussing jb and when and how he got on the scene of this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado