JLM: Other Possible Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I don't think JLM looks at all like the sketches.

In retrospect, especially when looking at the newer sketch and comparing that sketch to the older one, I agree.

Who is the POI? We're talking about someone other than JM, right.

I don't know now. I felt, when comparing the older sketch that it did look a lot like him. I really felt it was a great possibility that that was him. But then I saw the later, more detailed sketch, I;m not so sure anymore. The later, higher quality sketch looks like the first sketch but not at all like JM to me. What do you all think?

https://.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jesse-matthew-5.jpg
http://.com/2014/09/23/abduction-an...lj-matthew-and-call-434-295-3851-immediately/

suspects.jpg

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ille-possible-link-to-morgan-harrington-case/

That is super creepy. Because he is on the run yet he rushed up, kicked sand from his tires and stopped, staring hard at her. That is very scary. Even on the run, he's hunting prey. This clinches it for me that this guy has raped and probably killed before he abducted Hannah. The question is who?

The older sketch is probably more accurate. The updated sketch, I believe was age progressed and done by the FBi, iirc.
I took a younger pic of him and compared it to the original.

I have the impression from my readings that when an offense occurs, a successful offense, that satisfies them, or "quiets the need," for some period of time. As I understand it, there is often some progression/escalation that makes this "satisfied time" shorter, which is why these people usually go off the rails and make a colossal mistake, lose their bearings, etc.

OT, I hope those of you who are thinking of leaving the threads change your mind. Perhaps breaking it up will be best for all of our sanity, and we can keep our day jobs, rather than trying to keep up with the frenetic flow of a GD thread. Pick your favorite -- right now I'm following SAR (of course), this one, and if someone pokes in that there's some scanner activity I might flip over there. Those will be enough for now.
You're right. I think I am finding it easier to keep up this way. I'm even seeing responses to responses in succession. That is NICE!

I'm watching again to see if he said that.

I watched the PC and I never heard him say that? Anyone else? Did I just miss some of it?

I didn't hear him say it either!! I thought I might have just missed it. :banghead: Glad it's not only me who "missed it."

I watched the entire PC and he was specifically asked about MH case. He did not say anything specific. He did not say the cases were not connected. He was very guarded when asked about other cases.

Just K- I didn't get to watch it. What exactly did LE say about MH when he was asked? So important! Tia

I think JM looks more like the old sketch than the new sketch looks like the old sketch. IMO it is him. These sketches rarely ever look identical. The nose is the same, the general shape of head is the same, the hairline (even with dreads) is the same. Not to mention all kinds of other coincidences from the two cases. I don't care what Longo is saying right now.... His focus is on finding HG.. He has already lied to us a couple times so far and he is not in investigating the MH case.

Do we know the size of the victim? If she is tall and athletic like HG, she may have considered him to be of medium build whereas to a petite 5' tall person he would have appeared larger. Definitely room for perspective and frame of reference of the victim to play a role in the description.

Exactly what I posted around 7:00 😀 And she was grabbed from behind and in a struggle, Medium and BIG may not be easily identifiable, especially if he was leaning over her and hunching which is likely

The older sketch is probably more accurate. The updated sketch, I believe was age progressed and done by the FBi, iirc.
I took a younger pic of him and compared it to the original.

That was just a hypothesis. There is nothing anywhere that I could find that states the FBI sketch was "age progressed." It was just "updated" which means they probably have better artists than the original Fairfax police sketch artist - who worked with the 2005 rape victim.

JM looks nothing like this second sketch, IMO.

I watched the entire PC and he was specifically asked about MH case. He did not say anything specific. He did not say the cases were not connected. He was very guarded when asked about other cases.

Here is a case map for MH as a reference or comparison to other cases.

I just watched it again, he said we have to remain focused on Hannah until we've reached that point or something to that affect. So that article is FALSE! At least that part.

For all who are confused about the changes, here is my (feeble) attempt to help:

Instead of just one "missing" thread for discussion & one for media links, we have moved to "featured cases."

Scroll up to the top of this page & see Forum, Featured Case Discussion. Hannah Graham. JLM Other Possible Victims.Click Hannah Graham.
You'll see a drop down list of topics, like the press conference today, other victims, etc.

From now on, you'll have to read on those individual threads.... just jump about to what your interests are or check to see the most recent comments.

And yes, it's very confusing, especially to first-timers. Good luck!

i POSTED THIS EARLIER. COPIED & PASTED HERE.

Agreed, and it can be nice to have topics grouped. To find out what's "hot" just look to see what time the last post was.

I think JM looks more like the old sketch than the new sketch looks like the old sketch. IMO it is him. These sketches rarely ever look identical. The nose is the same, the general shape of head is the same, the hairline (even with dreads) is the same. Not to mention all kinds of other coincidences from the two cases. I don't care what Longo is saying right now.... His focus is on finding HG.. He has already lied to us a couple times so far and he is not in investigating the MH case.

What has he lied about? Why would he have reason to make such a statement? If there is any possibility that JM is linked to Morgan, no officer would deny that. They aren't going to sabotage a future case against JM even if it's not their own case.

This reporter asked Longo:
Kelly Avellino @KellyAvellino · 5h
Chief not commenting on any #MorganHarrington connection #JesseMatthew #HannahGraham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth