JLM: Other Possible Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he enjoys being "seen" like people are saying he wouldnt be so stupid to be seen with her in public before she went missing. but maybe thats one of his things. he pretty much got away with the rape that got him kicked out of uni. maybe that started the "thrill" same with Morgan if he is connected, leaving the shirt in plain sight. They all seem to be just taken out of a public place. Maybe he has committed other murders/rapes and hasnt been caught so he wanted a bigger thrill and thought he would go out and get someone in a really crowded public place, he was probably so sure he would get away with it. He probably wasnt as aware of where the cameras were, like the one at the jewellery store or whatever was the one that caught him crossing over to her. Coz without that one piece of footage what are the chances he would have been caught so soon. Its also chilling how all these cases seem to occur at the exact time of year.

Here is a start to a timeline... Feel free to edit, add, subtract etc... this at least gets us started!
What's the most efficient way to edit and repost without these taking up the entire thread and multiple people adding/editing the same thing?

What's the most efficient way to edit and repost without these taking up the entire thread and multiple people adding/editing the same thing?
If you make edits to a timeline, pm a mod so one of us can remove the original and re-post the new one. That's one way to eliminate a heap of duplicate posts.

I agree. JM does not look at all to me like Sketch. Not saying the perp couldn't be the same guy, but I don't think there is much similarity. JM actually has more of a baby face and always has.....JMO.

But imagine that face in a rage.

Someone noticed the crooked nose. (A football injury?) As a victim, she might have focused on that to keep her mind off what was happening and have a good memory for a sketch.

Search dogs were at Carter Mountain Orchard around 4PM today (SE of Charlottesville). Anyone hear about this?

Search dogs were at Carter Mountain Orchard around 4PM today (SE of Charlottesville). Anyone hear about this?

Yes, Justice101, it was discussed thoroughly on the search thread this afternoon. I went out to run a few errands today and came back to find a brazillian HG threads. I've been as lost as an atheist at a holy roller revival ever since..

What I am saying makes perfect sense if you have been raised around a lot of tall people. And, I hate to break it to you, but 6'7 is not abnormally tall! I have a friend who is 6'9 and all of his brothers are around the same height. That is my entire point. What may seem abnormal to you, is perfectly normal to me. See?

umm is 6'7 is abnormally tall

(Modsnip) here are some stats for you out of 300,000,000. You are talking about a very rare amount of people being 6'7 plus and for 6'9 out of 300 million americans only 3200 which is .001 percent

Some very famous very tall guys
Players US population this tall
3σMichael Jordan 6'6", Kobe Bryant 6'7" 130,000
4σLarry Bird 6'9", Karl Malone 6'9" 3,200
5σShaquille O'Neal 7"1', Wilt Chamberlain 7'1", Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 7'2" 28

I'll be shocked if JM is not responsible for MH and the 2005 rape in Fairfax and probably others. They always said that the MH perp was very familiar with Charlottesville and Anchorage Farm. There was also consideration at the time the perp may have been a taxi driver. Plus his history (Liberty rape). Plus the sketch, which I think looks similar enough to JM. And Longo is deflecting the issue if he could be associated with the others cases - I believe he either thinks he could be or knows he is but really wants to keep the focus on Hannah for now. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck....

The men in my family are as tall as 6'7 and 6'5. Some of the women are 5'10 and 6'0. Even though I'm only 5'7, I have never thought of men as being tall until they hit at least 6'3. It's just what I was raised around and the perspective it gave me. My dad was only 6'0 and I always thought he was short. JMO and perspective for you.

I think when in situations where you need to report key eye witness descriptions & characteristics to the authorities, you must depersonalize and think of "the average" of the population for that particular gender. That being said, in the USA....I think for a male it is approx 5'9" and for a female about 5'4".
Bear in mind that it's an approximate.

So clearly, a man that is 6 ft + tall and over 200lbs is considered tall or large in stature.

Moo

Harrington’s “Pantera” T-shirt was found on November 11, 2009, in front of a row of apartments along 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville.

Is this near where he lived?

Laugh at me if you must but I'm new here and I don't know how to PM yet lol... but the March 17th, 2010 listing should say he was living in Keswick, VA... just a spelling error but still wanted to fix it.

I fixed it on my original, oops and thanks!

Can someone link that pic of AM with the Orange "sign"? I can't even begin to remember where I first saw it.

Harrington’s “Pantera” T-shirt was found on November 11, 2009, in front of a row of apartments along 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville.

Is this near where he lived?

Not really, I think who ever did it , either was taunting the police or trying lure the police away from the area where the body was found.

But, this killer obviously holds on to sovereigns or tokens from their victims. Typical of predatory serial killers.

I think when in situations where you need to report key eye witness descriptions & characteristics to the authorities, you must depersonalize and think of "the average" of the population for that particular gender. That being said, in the USA....I think for a male it is approx 5'9" and for a female about 5'4".

So clearly, a man that is 6 ft + tall and over 200lbs is considered tall or large in stature.

Moo

I certainly respect your line of thinking. I think the point I was trying to make is that we all have our own perspectives and it's hard to just drop those, especially in a traumatic situation. I must be honest when I tell you that 5'9 would be below average height for a male where I live and among men that I know. All of my college age daughters (both of them) have guy friends that are all well over 6'. My entire point was about perspective and that we each have different ones. I really don't want to come off argumentative because this is really a moot point. DNA will tell the final tale here.

Wow, what a coincidence they are all white blonde girls! And the Fairfax rape girl described him as black, black hair and facial hair and around 6 foot tall :/

Seriously, I am scared about all this..... could these disappearances be coincidental>idk...imo that one sketch and his pic are so similar!

Moo

I get what Quill was saying. My hometown had a large Dutch population so any male under 6 FT was considered short.

Height like almost everything is relative.

Consider how some of these artist's sketches are spot on and others completely off. These descriptions are based upon a victim or witnesses' memory and their ability to communicate that memory to someone else who then creates a sketch. There's obviously room for error.
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/gallery/p2p-53529124/

We know witness testimony is often inaccurate so I'm not sure that we should get hung up on height.

Ultimately and thankfully this can be easily solved with DNA. Bc I don't think JM's a dead ringer for either sketch.

***edit, Sorry Quill, my post is very similar to your post #288. I'm a slow typer on the ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa