True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that MS goes to the house daily to attend to the dogs. Poor doggies alone most of the time [emoji45]

Wonder where he is living now? Surely if he cared about the dogs, he'd have rented a house to live in, at least temporarily, and taken the dogs with him.

I am so excited about this interview!!! My bad luck, I'm commuting during that time . . . but I'm sure going to listen to the podcast later. Tricia, great job getting this interview!!!! :cheers:

I too am very excited about this interview. Unfortunately, because of where I'm, this will be past my bedtime. Can't wait to listen to it later.
Congrats Tricia and success!

Hey Everyone,

If you want to join the chat tonight you do have to have a BlogtalkRadio account.

It's easy to sign up.

If you only want to listen you do not need a blog talk account.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2015/09/09/sheriff-mike-scott-talks-about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers

Show starts at 7 PM Eastern.

Here are instructions from the Blogtalk help desk that hopefully will help you with signing up if you want to join us in chat.

When they click on the register button in the chat room, They can either register with Facebook or they can just fill out the form and it will give them an option to sign up for a free listener account. It does have options for creating a show, though this is not required. You can give them this link prior to the show. https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/signup

I have 2 questions for Sheriff Scott: (1) Are MS and CWW related in any way?
(2) Are CWW and JR related in any way?

Thanks so very much!

ETA: Gah!!! I tried everything I knew to sign into BLOGTALKRADIO and cannot! I had a different email way back during the Casey Anthony trial, and have had 3 different computers since then. Somehow I cannot get the email they were to send 3 different times!

I usually listened to the shows the next day due to certain circumstances but this is one I am definitely not going to miss in real time!

Oh, well. I do not get the emails from BLOGTALKRADIO so I cannot use the chat.

NOTE:

I understand some may have trouble logging into the blog talk chat to TALK. Anyone can read as a Guest though. If you guys want to use this thread to chat in, that will be fine!

Do you have another email addy you can use? It took several minutes for my email from blogtalkradio to make it to my inbox. Good luck!

Once logged in does the show automatically start at 7pm est?

Do you have another email addy you can use? It took several minutes for my email from blogtalkradio to make it to my inbox. Good luck!

No, just this one and only! Thanks for trying to help!

I registered and confirmed email but it wont let me do anything in chat whaaa

Once logged in does the show automatically start at 7pm est?

Yes. :) If you can watch the blogtalk chat, Tricia or I will update there is there is any delay. We have no reason to expect one at this time.

So, I've clicked here: CLICK HERE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 7:00 PM EASTERN TO LISTEN TO SHERIFF SCOTT (see #1, above) - what now?
Right at 0700Eastern, do I 'click' on the arrow in order to have the audio begin? I'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong