Russia: Natalia and Dmitry Baksheeva, might have killed 30

Ate a meat pie in Scotland in 2006 once that made me deathly ill.....so glad it wasn't Russia that I had visited instead because I would probably be throwing up right now at the memory of eating that meat pie.

It is horrifying to think that this murderous (obviously psychopathic) woman used to work as a nurse. Her employment was terminated because of her drinking habit. I pity her poor unfortunate patients. I think she would have been a heartless nurse, completely lacking in compassion and absolutely no empathy. I am glad they were both caught sooner - than later. They are both still relatively young and could have gone on murdering for a lot longer.
They are two psychopaths who found each other - like Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, and Fred and Rosemary West etc etc

Ate a meat pie in Scotland in 2006 once that made me deathly ill.....so glad it wasn't Russia that I had visited instead because I would probably be throwing up right now at the memory of eating that meat pie.

I went to Russia in the 90's and, after a couple of dodgy meat/fish offerings (sardine in a lump of aspic, anyone?) I decided to be vegetarian while I was there. I've checked and was nowhere near Pie Lady .

My mouth was literally hanging open while I read this.

Agree: Sweeney Todd. Meat pies there, also.

Road workers discovered a mobile phone belonging to Dmitry Baksheyev and were horrified to find photos of Baksheyev posing with dismembered human limbs. After breaking into Baksheyev's apartment, police discovered human remains preserved with salt water in glass containers, frozen meat potentially belonging to 7 different people, and video tapes providing instructions on how to prepare human meat

http://www.chron.com/crime/article/Cannibal-couple-of-Russia-suspected-of-eating-30-12237716.php

It is horrifying to think that this murderous (obviously psychopathic) woman used to work as a nurse. Her employment was terminated because of her drinking habit. I pity her poor unfortunate patients. I think she would have been a heartless nurse, completely lacking in compassion and absolutely no empathy. I am glad they were both caught sooner - than later. They are both still relatively young and could have gone on murdering for a lot longer.
They are two psychopaths who found each other - like Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, and Fred and Rosemary West etc etc

You make a very good point, I think authorities should also look closely at any suspicious deaths while she was on duty! We've seen it before with nurses unfortunately...

For three days I told myself I wasn't gonna look at this thread. I'm sorry I did.

Rest In Peace unknown innocent souls. May you never meet the soulless again.

:eek:

OMG!!! I also told myself I wouldn't read this thread.... just.... no.words......

:eek:

For three days I told myself I wasn't gonna look at this thread. I'm sorry I did.

Rest In Peace unknown innocent souls. May you never meet the soulless again.

When I first heard the story hit the news, I managed to avoid reading it. I know the feeling.

Seriously, I can't believe this story to be truthful...my brain won't let and for that I'm very grateful. FFS!

Finding it hard to wrap my mind around this...and very glad I've never visited Russia!

I think she she migh have been making wigs from the victims...hence all the wigs and the mention and photo of the head in the bucket with the red hair, moo.

I think this is in the top 5 of worst cases on ws....I mean they're all so bad, but...

Having trouble finding the words. Probably shouldn't have clicked here.

It is a cold place, this world. I support the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Politely and respectfully, I seek for the headline crawl to be removed.

It makes me ill and think of cooked human meat pies each time it scrolls across the banner.

There have only been 39, now 40, posts made on this disgusting topic in the past 4 days, or since Sept. 26.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back