FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she says the concrete slab was poured in April and she hadn't seen him since April. And he was buried beneath the concrete slab poured in April. Howard Stitzel claims to have spoken to him in October.
And she is the one who gave the police the tip telling them where Abraham was.
Dorice, you're not exactly known for telling the truth and you are anything but innocent.
Howard, can you explain how you could speak to him in October if he was buried under a concrete slab poured in April?
And it sounds like she was in Abraham's house. Says she isn't moving anything out. The news station the other day said all the toys had been moved. The corvette, the hummer, the boat.
If you stay in the Polk County house, all the better. Maybe Sheriff Grady will arrest you personally.
Since you are back to talking to the media, why don't you come back and talk to us some more. I miss our little chats. I'd like to hear more of what you have to say. You wanted to be an author. You wanted people to read your stuff. You wanted to be the center of attention. Come back here and you'll have a captive audience. Do you know there are thousands of people who have read these threads? It's true. I saw it when I did a search. Think of how many people you can reach and tell your side of the story. You left some unanswered questions here.

from the link:

Shakespeare, she said, "had enemies." She said she shared that information with investigators. There were at least two killers, she said, and at least one of them knew Shakespeare. She would not offer any details of her knowledge beyond that.

She said it was her tip that ultimately led investigators to Shakespeare's body.

Eddie Cason and Amari Kai

I don't this guy or company is gonna be relevant though, jmo.

Yea, I agree with ya... I've had a bunch of info here on him, but didn't post it... didn't seem like a significant tie. Abraham may have helped him get his business up and going, but I don't think this guy has any ill intentions.

Now she says the concrete slab was poured in April and she hadn't seen him since April. And he was buried beneath the concrete slab poured in April. Howard Stitzel claims to have spoken to him in October.
And she is the one who gave the police the tip telling them where Abraham was.
Dorice, you're not exactly known for telling the truth and you are anything but innocent.
Howard, can you explain how you could speak to him in October if he was buried under a concrete slab poured in April?
And it sounds like she was in Abraham's house. Says she isn't moving anything out. The news station the other day said all the toys had been moved. The corvette, the hummer, the boat.
If you stay in the Polk County house, all the better. Maybe Sheriff Grady will arrest you personally.

BBM...

Seance? Ouiji Board? :angel:

Bad girl, bad girl, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Seriously.... I think her pants are on fire..

Give it a rest DeeDee! Even the Sheriff said you're a dirty liar!

Is she friggan kidding? OMG there is no way in the world that anyone would believe this lying, conniving b@#$%. You will get what you deserve DM. It's just one last ditch at another lie to see if anyone will go for it. Everything points to you Dee Dee. UNBELIEVABLE! Look at her smirking face in the picture. She is UGLY inside and out.

How in the world did the boat slab just happen to be poured over Abraham Shakespeare when you helped him disappear to some unknown place. What a coincidence. PLEASE!

Oh and you specifically know now there were two killers, but you helped him disappear. Keep diggin your own grave.

She honestly makes me physically ill..She is pure evil..

Me too Nurselady. I had a friend exactly like her, till I got ripped off by her quite a few times. She just lied her way out of everything and I believed like a stupid idiot.

How the heck did I miss that?? I must have been on the wrong channel at the wrong time :(
My question is, if she is guilty, why does she keep talking?? (because she KNOWS the truth, and is in fact busted on so many lies....running her mouth just has her digging her own grave) I am so ready for something to happen in this case.....so we can find out exactly what the deal is.

How the heck did I miss that?? I must have been on the wrong channel at the wrong time :(
My question is, if she is guilty, why does she keep talking?? I am so ready for something to happen in this case.....so we can find out exactly what the deal is.
ul;at
She thinks she is above the law and can lie her way out of everything. She thinks cuz she talks everyone will believe her. She is manipulative. She is close to being a pschopath. Look at her smiling in that picture. She thinks everyone is stupid but her.

She "talks"... not!

Shakespeare's Business Partner Talks

Go figure..

Also ETA: At the end of this video, it states that there will be an in depth report in tomorrow's Tampa Tribune. I'm assuming that he's referring to today's visit with her.

~~~snipped from this article:

When asked about the allegations, Moore offered a measured response.

"There are always two sides to every story," she said.

Yes, DeeDee--but there is only one side to death and no way out of it.

Once you are dead, you are dead forever.

You should have stayed away. You should not have let greed get the best of you.

I think the only reason you gave up the location of Abraham's body was to try to save your own skin.

You should have thought of that BEFORE Abraham died.

how this complete moron managed to do all this and think shes intelligent enough to pull it off is beyond me.Big Bertha is waiting and licking her lips DeeDee,she'll make sure you enjoy the rest of your life..

“God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,”

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”
(snips/bbm)

The Ledger Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:31 p.m.

She saying he was shot...?

Moore said she has told investigators who pulled the trigger and there will be others who will be arrested, too.

“I know what I've done,” Moore said.
:liar: “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

“I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni