FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
“God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,”

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”
(snips/bbm)

The Ledger Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:31 p.m.

She saying he was shot...?

Moore said she has told investigators who pulled the trigger and there will be others who will be arrested, too.

“I know what I've done,” Moore said. “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

WOW. She just keeps talking....and burying herself deeper and deeper.

I guess it's not a leap to figure she's pointing fingers at her BF and attorney. Good luck with that DD.

I've always thought Abraham probably trusted you-DeeDee Moore-and you have somewhat confirmed it when you say "he would have done anything I wanted."

That's what makes it even worse-he probably would have done anything you asked of him-he thought you were a friend and had his back! You are shameless and you wouldn't know the truth if it came down and sat next to you!

He tried to hide from the wolves on the outside when all the time the she wolf was locked on the inside with him. Poor man!

...i hope she doesn't think this is a good pic...she looks...she lookss...never mind...BIG BERTHA..is going to like her...i just have a hard time with her putting the word "GOD" in anything...she should have been calling his name back in april....i always heard some people could lie so long, the start believing their own lies.....i think she has the leading part in this movie....oh, please can i play DM in the movie...cause i'm sure there is going to be one...denzel washington to play abraham...abraham doesn't know it but his story will be making money long after his death...RIP abraham...

Dorice, you say there were 2 killers. Abraham knew one of his killers. So you are one, who is the other killer? So many choices in your group.
Guess you "helped" him disappear. And you were such a saint to take all that awful money and property off his hands.
And then you take his mother to the Holy Land and out to dinner at Cracker Barrel knowing that you put her son in the ground right behind your house? Trying to make that poor woman think that her son was still alive while you knew he was dead the whole time.
Your mouth is moving, you must be lieing. You honest to God make my skin crawl. I just cannot imagine how those reporters can get through an interview with you without being so repulsed they have to stop. You are an evil, sadistic psychopath.
My opinion.

Morning everyone. Channel 9 news is reporting the POI said Abraham was robbed & shot then buried. Of course POI states this wasnt done by her. States the only thing she is guilty of is covering up Abrahams death. I tell ya, the girl is so slimy she reminds me of a rattlesnake.

This quote leaves me sick to my stomach:

“I know what I've done,” Moore said. “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

Did DM lure him to his untimely death after she got AS to "give" her his house and other monies? (My question/opinion.)

And then this snip makes me wonder:

Moore said Shakespeare's death was a result of him being robbed by someone else.
She said she had good reason for not coming forward sooner but would not give any specific details.
“I like to live and breath and I don't want to worry every time I step out my door because the Sheriff's Office cannot protect me 24-7,” she said.

So... someone else "robbed" Shakespeare and DM was/is so afraid she let them bury AS's body on her property or her boyfriend's property and just happened to be having concrete poured there at the same time? Makes perfect sense to me :banghead:. Just my opinion (and my own sarcasm).

And last but not least, this snip:

And during a child support hearing in the summer, Stitzel told the court that one of Shakespeare's “handlers” said Shakespeare was having health problems and was out of the country.

Who were Shakespeare's "handlers"? The only person I remember 'handling' anything was DM? Hmmmm.....

What a tangled web! Prayers with Abraham's mother, I hope she gets the answers she's seeking.

...she says the "ONLY" thing she is guilty of is covering up his death.....omg...to h@ll you say...imagine that....and she will prove it...dm...i sure hope u finish your painting of "PEACE" before u go to jail....because this is something you will never have...not that you ever had it....but in your sick mind, you some how will believe you have found it..(peace)...since all you were doing was helping abraham with his money....tell me something...was it worth it?...can you count how many people you have hurt...i don't imagine...but your greed has touched many of lives...and this is not funny...

do we have her arrest warrant yet? she's admitted to 'covering up' but no arrest yet?

..and why would he give a complete stranger total control to all his asset and money ...dm, i'm not stupid...i think i can read between the lines...and your nickname will NEVER be...Mother Teresa....poor little dm, just got caught up with the wrong people...i know, i know this makes you where you will never help anyone else....i say "thank God"...ok..that's it...joybell shut up...

Besides the fact that a life was taken, what really upsets me is the emotional turmoil she caused Abrahams Mother. I cannot imagine the pain this lady feels & I hope to God I never have to.
Deedee says the only thing she's guilty of is covering up his death. She has no idea the torment she has caused this mans family & for that, I hope she frys.

Besides the fact that a life was taken, what really upsets me is the emotional turmoil she caused Abrahams Mother. I cannot imagine the pain this lady feels & I hope to God I never have to.
Deedee says the only thing she's guilty of is covering up his death. She has no idea the torment she has caused this mans family & for that, I hope she frys.

Welcome Curious1inPolk (and I'm late in giving 'joybell' a proper 'welcome')!

To read her words about "only" being guilty of covering up AS's death, doesn't make you mad enough to spit nails? In my opinion it isn't much better than being guilty of the murder itself. It makes me even more angry that DM looks well rested in the picture with the aticle. How in the heck does she sleep at night in Abraham's house????

do we have her arrest warrant yet? she's admitted to 'covering up' but no arrest yet?

I haven't seen anything in Polk or Hillsborough yet this morning. I have been checking on both sites, just in case.

Thank you for the warm welcome Boyz Mum. I am quickly becoming addicted to this site!
Yes, I could spit some nails too! So many things about this whole deal that makes me angry. What gets me most is his poor Momma. I cant imagine what that lady went through. I can only hope she can endure this.

“God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,”

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”
(snips/bbm)

The Ledger Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:31 p.m.

She saying he was shot...?

Moore said she has told investigators who pulled the trigger and there will be others who will be arrested, too.

“I know what I've done,” Moore said.
:liar: “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

"Moore, who befriended Shakespeare and acquired his assets, said through text messages to The Ledger and a phone interview late Monday night that she told investigators what happened and that is being investigated."

“I would never hurt anyone in my life,” Moore said. “I'm truly sorry to Shakespeare's family and friends. My heart goes out to them.”
(snip/bbm)

Wondering... her previous lawyer dropped her, does she have another one? If so, I can't imagine she would be advised to do such a thing as send text messages again... or anything else, for that matter.

As for the other article quote/snip... heart? Would never hurt anyone? No comment... :sick:

“I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”

...i think we will see the name GREORY MASSEY..again...someone tell me something good today...once again...Lord, i hope this day is good...is her lawyer really allowing her to speak to the press...i hope she has another one by now...and who could that be...i'm sure it will be a big name!

This is just my opinion, speculation... with all that DM has "acquired"... property, numerous vehicles, countless recreation toys, scuba therapy, high heels, expensive clothes, hair dye's, face makeover, vacation trips, bribes, etc... I think that she was already in Abraham's life prior to the supposed meeting him when we think...

And if not, then who else has she robbed to the extremes...

Surely, that is far more than the estimated 1.8 - 2 million...

“I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

Does anyone remember when DM met AS? (I thought it was late 08, but I must have read wrong?)

Thanks in advance, I know the dates are 'in here', I'm too lazy to search. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth