NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so totally unbelievable and scary. I live 20 minutes away.

RIP :rose:

Some families will be getting a call, a call they have waited for years. Its heartbreaking.

I personally think all of these remains are related to the same killer.

I also tend to think that if they can ID the toddler they may have a hot lead on finding this guy. Sure it doesn't fit the "mold" but was it the impetus?

Further thoughts on burlap: is this something many of us have laying around the house? I have a few in my shed because we are farmers. But I doubt this is a common item for most people. Large burlap sacks are something I associate with factories, agriculture and horticulture. So, could we be looking at someone who works in a factory, perhaps a gardener for one of the wealthy homeowners in the area? Anyone nearby own horses?

Just questions, no answers.

Seems to me that there may be more than one unrelated SKs at work here, and perhaps a couple of unrelated single killers too. (The toddler could have died accidentally as the result of abuse and been left there by a panicked adult.)

Serial killers are uncommon, and two unrelated SK dumping in the same area would be extremely uncommon. Anything is possibly, but the probability isn't very high.

imo

olice have confirmed that the latest set of bones found Monday morning at Jones Beach State Park are human remains.
Those remains, potentially those of a 9th victim, were discovered near Zach’s Bay at the park, which is about a mile and a half east of the Jones Beach water tower.
Later Monday afternoon, authorities also said that a 10th set of human remains and a human skull may have been discovered at a bird sanctuary off of Ocean Parkway, CBS 2′s Jennifer McLogan reported.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/11/investigators-of-gilgo-beach-victims-expand-search-on-l-i/

Serial killers are uncommon, and two unrelated SK dumping in the same area would be extremely uncommon. Anything is possibly, but the probability isn't very high.

imo
ita.

this is one person... if it is more than one it is a tandem sort of thing but I doubt that or do not personally believe it at this point.
moo

I added Yeni and Roxanne to the missing mothers and daughters list. I am shocked and sickened by how many names we found. These poor young women.

http://centralmontgomery.wsfa.com/news/news/missing-nj-mother-and-child-thought-be-montgomery/67741

Feb 10, 2011 -- Cinthya Torres, 15 from Vineland, NJ met an unknown male on a social network website and is possibly traveling to Atlanta with her 18-month-old daughter Julissa Perez, to meet him.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20110105/news/news4.html

On December 18, 2009, 35-year-old Maria Brown and her one-year-old son, Daniel Rampasaud, went missing from her hairdressing salon in Montego Bay, St James. Both the mother and child are of a Golden Grove district address in Hanover.

Thu, 09 Sep 2010, Wendy Garcia and 2-year-old daughter Melinda Diaz missing from Rocky Mount

March 17, 2011 -- Tamara Tucci, 28, and Elia Johnson were last seen Wednesday in the area of Islington and Bergamot avenues.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Yeni Carolina Morales-Diaz, 16 who went missing from Merrick NY in August 2010. She was said to be accompanied by her 6 month old son.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/shack-teenage-bronx-mother-and-child-missing

Roxanne Flores and her toddler were last seen on May 2nd, 2010 at 1980 Unionport Road in Pelham Parkway, the Bronx. Flores is described as dark skinned with blond hair.

Found Alive NJ - Cinthya Torres,15, & Julissa Perez
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126937"]Found Alive NJ - Cinthya Torres,15, & Julissa Perez, 18mos.(daughter), Middle Twnshp, 28-Jan-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Recovered/Located Canada - Tamara Tucci (28) & daughter Elia Johnson (2) - Toronto ON - 16 March 2011
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131028"]Recovered/Located Canada - Tamara Tucci (28) & daughter Elia Johnson (2) - Toronto ON - 16 March 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

mark theses off...

Here's something I can't just seem to make add up. SG flees the billionaire's house, knocks on the neighbor's door, screaming "they're trying to kill me!". Neighbor says she appears whacked out or high. Okay fine. Perhaps it really is just a strange coincidence that SG flee's in terror from the house, and bodies just happen to turn up near that house. Perhaps she got mad or flipped out because she didn't want to leave and the billionaire called the driver to come get her. Hard to say. But what I don't get is this: her driver picked her up, correct? So the last person we know of who saw her was not the "billionaire" but SG's driver. Then she just turns up missing? Too odd. We're to believe she freaks out about people trying to kill her, on a beach where bodies just happen to turn up, she makes it out of there with her driver, and then she disappears (and is possibly murdered by someone else)? That really stretches the imagination, doesn't it? Just leaves me with a ton of questions.

As for the choice of burlap to wrap some of the bodies...I think that was chosen because it matches the terrain. Doesn't immediately stand out like a black or white trash bag would. The brush/sand is tan or beige, burlap is tan or beige. Harder to see. JMO

Hi, Mountain Kat, a few things: The owner of the house is not known to be a billionaire, although there is some family wealth. The driver, who she hired, dropped her off at the edge of the gated community, but he isn't known to have picked her up. In fact, he came back early the next day, after having searched her after 5:00 a.m. and, according to Shannan's sister, spoke with other people who had seen her "and they called the police."

I think that you make a good point about the choice of burlap. Also it would make easier carrying the dead bodies and also probably prevent some DNA transfer.

I'm really hoping that the report of the 18 month old is a ploy by LE in hopes that the sk will communicate in some way professing, "I kill Craigslist prostitutes! I don't kill babies :banghead: and don't y'all blame that on me!"

imo

True. Okay, maybe one SK and some unrelateds... I think we'll learn that numerous unrelated perps have been choosing this area for years. It's perfect, in a way - both accessible and inaccessible in a variety of ways.

Ok ~ on a semi positive note. (gotta look for a silver lining) Once ID'd these families will finally be able to lay their loved ones to rest and aren't left with happiness, but closure and able to grieve. God Bless these lost angels and their families. as well.

this is so true! if they continue searching they may find all sorts of bodies from various killers who dumped victims on long island. at least the families will get closure from this.

i have no idea if the latest find of the skull and the 18mth baby is related, however hopefully they can be ided

Up thread someone listed missing women from the area. Can that be tagged? or can I get a link? I'd like to bookmark it:eek:nline: but I dunno how to find it :bowdown: TIA :sleuth: I want sleuth timeline/trends etc. Should I include Canada? The East Coast points of interest? How far south?
My mind keeps going to Brittany Drexell ~ I know I spelled it wrong.
Whatcha think?

OMG gngr~snap! My daughter was just home on her dinner break. When I told her of today's findings she said the same thing. "Mom for some reason I am thinking of Brittanee Drexel."

You aren't the only one who thought of Brittanee.....just wanted you to know that. :)

wm

I'm really hoping that the report of the 18 month old is a ploy by LE in hopes that the sk will communicate in some way professing, "I kill Craigslist prostitutes! I don't kill babies :banghead: and don't y'all blame that on me!"

you never know...
or maybe it's his wife and kid they found for all we know, if it's related to the same case.

The only reason I think there could be more than killer is that the size of the population of the greater NY area being so large, it could certainly accommodate more than one person who finds the beach to be a good place to leave a body. If they keep on searching all over LI beaches, they may well find more remains.

imo

Actually, I wouldn't be all that surprised if there are two different sk's on LI dumping in the same area.

What is the probability of 3 serial killers frequenting a particular bar in Tocoma, Washington?

It happened. Bundy hung out there in the 70's, another sk hung out there during the 80's and the Green River killer was a patron there during the 90's. None of these sk's knew one another.

I personally look at the relation of these bodies to the road (ocean parkway) and can see that this guy/person has been doing this for a while now. I think they are all connected. Same side of the road... almost same distance from the roadway.

what is sicker... the perp most likely stalked online... so what and where is he reading to follow up on the hunt for him?

yup....

chillz....

btw if you happen to be reading here perp... just know that your days are numbered. Law enforcement is onto you.

I personally look at the relation of these bodies to the road (ocean parkway) and can see that this guy/person has been doing this for a while now. I think they are all connected. Same side of the road... almost same distance from the roadway.

what is sicker... the perp most likely stalked online... so what and where is he reading to follow up on the hunt for him?

yup....

chillz....

btw if you happen to be reading here perp... just know that your days are numbered. Law enforcement is onto you.

Yeah, you dispicable pervert. Those women were humans, important and loved by their families. They mattered to others. But you killed a baby...when you get to prison they are gonna phuq you up! You punk....

Let me get out of this thread and take a break.

just a thought but there had to be a pickup point, let's meet here, point via craig's list or thru text, etc.

does anyone else think this killer may be pinpointed by electronics ?

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police have confirmed that the latest set of bones found Monday morning at Jones Beach State Park are human remains.

Those remains, potentially those of a 9th victim, were discovered near Zach’s Bay at the park, which is about a mile and a half east of the Jones Beach water tower.

Later Monday afternoon, authorities also said that a 10th set of human remains and a human skull may have been discovered at a bird sanctuary off of Ocean Parkway, CBS 2′s Jennifer McLogan reported.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/11/investigators-of-gilgo-beach-victims-expand-search-on-l-i/

Zachs bay is a small beach where people come with their little ones to swim. There are no waves so its safe for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend