Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

Here is what I am thinking: If I can, I will put all of this into a spreadsheet. It will take me a while to figure out the best way to show correlations but I will try. Now, off to find the list of items to put into columns and rows...I was hoping someone else would do it :)
Nevermind: I changed my mind...why can't LE just do it for us...with updates on the open cases.

If you look at Craig's list it was started in 1995, so i would think the search time line for victims should be somewhere between 1995 - 2011...

Tracy L. Kulas - 30 - March 16, 2005 from Syracuse, New York
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kulas_tracy.html

SBM - The body of Tracy Lynn Kulas has been found behind a Syracuse shopping mall, but officials do not know how it got there. Guess we can rule her out as one of the UID in the LI serial killer case.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.ny/2242041a-www.cbs6albany.com.shtml

Probably not connected but its noted the perp had anatomical knowledge. I wonder why there has never been any mention of whether the manorville dismemberments showed signs of surgical skill?

ME/C Contact Information
Name: Mark Czworniak
Agency: Chicago Police Department
Phone Number: 312.744.8261
E-mail Address: mark.czworniak@chicagopol ice.org

Case Information
UDRS Number: 2915
Case Number: 355 MAR 2000
NCIC Number: N/A
Date Found: 2000-03-22 00:00:00
Date Entered: 2008-12-30 15:29:00
Date Modified: 2008-12-31 07:34:00
GPS Found: N/A
Address Found: 1633 W. Medill Ave
Chicago, IL
Cook County

Demographics and Circumstances
Estimated Age: Adult
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 48 years
Race: African American
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Female
Weight (lbs.): 0, Cannot Estimate
Height (inch): 66.6, Estimated
Condition: Partial Remains
Probable Year of Death: 2000
Est. Postmortem Interval: 3 Days
DNA Profile Status: Complete - mtDNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD
Circumstances of Death: On 22 March 2000, an employee of the Waste Management Trash Recycling Plant, located at 1635 W. Medill Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, discovered a human leg protruding from a black plastic trash bag. An extensive search of more than 300 tons of garbage revealed no additional remains. Upon subsequent examination it was revealed that the bag contained a right thigh and a right lower leg with foot attached. The leg had been amputated from the hip and the tissue surrounding the knee was severed and the knee bone dislocated from the leg bone. The amputation wounds appeared very neat with no signs of sawing or secondary incisions. There were ligature marks present on both sections of leg and a brownish colored polypropylene twine apparently used as tourniquets is still present. A small amount of red nail polish was present on one of the toes. Post mortem examination revealed the following: Thigh is 18.6 inches long, weighing 8.2 pounds. Along the proximal cut surface of the thigh, there are several shallow cutaneous incisions that are consistent with initial unsuccessful cutting attempts. On the lateral and posterior aspect of the thigh, there are multiple scattered contusions which are deep, involving the entire thickness of the subcutaneous fat tissue which measure in size from 0.7 to 2.0 inches. On the anterior and lateral aspect of the thigh there are multiple linear abrasions, which range in length from 0.5 to 3.0 inches. On the posterior and lateral aspect of the leg, there are multiple linear abrasions, which range in length from 0.3 to 4.o inches. On the anterolateral and proximal aspect of the leg there is an incised wound, 0.6 inches long and 0.3 to 0.4 niches deep. On the anterior aspect of the leg there are three oval to irregular purple/blue contusions which range in size from 1 inch in greatest dimension to 4.0 x 2.0 inches. The underlying fat tissue demonstrates extensive hemorrhage through the entire thickness. The foot is 9.6 inches long, the toenails are short and clean and on the first toenail, there is 0.1 inch residual pink/red nail polish, There is no evidence of post mortem decomposition changes in either muscle or skin. Residual blood was extracted and submitted for DNA analysis. Tissue sample tested positive for, Benzoylecgonine, ethanol, and cocaine. Anthropologic examination performed by Dr. Clyde Snow, assumes the leg and thigh were that of a female black between the ages of 18 and 45. Although his examination could not totally discount that the leg originated from a woman of Hispanic origin. His findings suggest that dismemberment was carried out very skillfully with a fine bladed instrument by a person with some basic anatomical knowledge.
Body Details
No Details Available
Body Parts Inventory: Head Not Recovered, Torso Not Recovered, Limbs Not Recovered, Hands Not Recovered

Chicago is pretty far away. Would be interesting to know if CPH was in or near Chicago during that time. Regarding the mention of dismemberments showing surgical skills we do have:

Feb. 1, 1982 TINA ELIZABETH FOGLIA disappeared from a Hammerheads nightclub, sunrise highway. She was seen leaving with a man. She was found on Southern State Pky, which is a 5 min. drive from Oak Beach. Found in 3 separate plastic trash bags. She was dismembered with a surgical instrument and found by workers picking up garbage. Police always felt that the person who did this could be a doctor or has experience in surgery. She was found a couple of days after leaving the club. Shulman and Rifken were ruled out.

CPH started med school in 1981. IMO she may have been his first victim. With this 2000 victim, the red nail polish really catches the eye.

SOURCE: BONES IN SUITCASE
Mason, Bill. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 05 Mar 2008: A.19.
A suitcase containing possible human bones was found near Forest Park in Queens, police said. A passerby found the suitcase containing what appeared to be a human skull and other possible skeletal remains near Forest Parkway and Park Lane South in Richmond Hill, police said...

Reina De Los Santos
This one has been solved - it was the husband
http://forumnewsgroup.blogspot.com/2010_02_25_archive.html

SOURCE: BONES IN SUITCASE
Mason, Bill. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 05 Mar 2008: A.19.
A suitcase containing possible human bones was found near Forest Park in Queens, police said. A passerby found the suitcase containing what appeared to be a human skull and other possible skeletal remains near Forest Parkway and Park Lane South in Richmond Hill, police said...

Reina De Los Santos
This one has been solved - it was the husband
http://forumnewsgroup.blogspot.com/2010_02_25_archive.html

Nice, and so we are back with those victims who got dismembered and spread all over the place. Which in itself forms a nice consistent victimology. Thanks, Mainegirl, nice job!

Peter

I'm not sure how I had missed the news story about the young mother and child. That gang is very scary. How cold do you have to be to shoot a child that is clinging to you for comfort? Gosh.... simply heartbreaking. I cringe to think these thugs live among us. Why in hell are they not releasing the boyrfriend's name? Makes no sense to me.
Sorry to get off topic -

I'm not sure how I had missed the news story about the young mother and child. That gang is very scary. How cold do you have to be to shoot a child that is clinging to you for comfort? Gosh.... simply heartbreaking. I cringe to think these thugs live among us. Why in hell are they not releasing the boyrfriend's name? Makes no sense to me.
Sorry to get off topic -

The classic SKs are not the only monsters among us. But somewhere one has to start.

Summer of 1998. Investigators are asking for the public's help in identifying a girl's body found in a wooded field near Rochdale Village in the SUMMER OF 1998 Detectives hope these two sketches, by artists at the Police Department and at the FBI, will jog someone's memory.

The skeletal remains were those of a PETITE 13 YEAR OLD HISPANIC GIRL, police said. The body was discovered by a passer-by on July 18, 1998, near the Long Island Rail Road tracks, about 100 yards west of 132nd Avenue and 176th Street. Police said the body could have been there 3 WEEKS TO 3 MONTHS.
Police asked anyone who might recognize the girl in the drawings to call Det. Kevin Koenderman of the 113th Precinct at 718-712-2129 or Det. Frank Schettino of the Missing Persons Squad at 212-374- 6920...
Seaslug44
SOURCE: Seaslug44 Police Seek ID on Body: [QUEENS Edition]
Morrison, Dan. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 29 Jan 2000: A3

This one is identified and solved :)

Leeann Mitchell, a frequent runaway

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2000-09-24/news/18149553_1_queens-home-thomas-bryant-slaying

This one is particularly interesting and shows how far some nut cases will go to dump a body.... eye opening to say the least. But mark another one up as solved (which is nice)

July 10, 2008 – For the second time in two weeks, a body was found dumped on the side of a road on the Southern State Parkway in the North Merrick area, police said yesterday. Hands were with her body.
A “laundry-type bag” containing the badly decomposed body of an adult was found Wednesday night on the shoulder of the parkway west of Merrick Ave. in No. Merrick, State Police said. That was about a mile away, police said, from a parkway ramp at Newbridge Road in No. Bellmore where a suitcase was found on June 27 that contained the DISMEMBERED BODY OF A BROOKLYN WOMAN. Investigators have not identified the latest victim but they suspect it is the body of a woman.
The dismembered body found two weeks ago was eventually identified as TANYA RUSH, 39, of East New York, Brooklyn, a mother of three. There have been no arrests in that case.

Thalia Stathis, 28,
http://www.njsar.org/articles/The_Record_7_22_08.pdf

This one is particularly interesting and shows how far some nut cases will go to dump a body.... eye opening to say the least. But mark another one up as solved (which is nice)

July 10, 2008 – For the second time in two weeks, a body was found dumped on the side of a road on the Southern State Parkway in the North Merrick area, police said yesterday. Hands were with her body.
A “laundry-type bag” containing the badly decomposed body of an adult was found Wednesday night on the shoulder of the parkway west of Merrick Ave. in No. Merrick, State Police said. That was about a mile away, police said, from a parkway ramp at Newbridge Road in No. Bellmore where a suitcase was found on June 27 that contained the DISMEMBERED BODY OF A BROOKLYN WOMAN. Investigators have not identified the latest victim but they suspect it is the body of a woman.
The dismembered body found two weeks ago was eventually identified as TANYA RUSH, 39, of East New York, Brooklyn, a mother of three. There have been no arrests in that case.

Thalia Stathis, 28,
http://www.njsar.org/articles/The_Record_7_22_08.pdf

Nice!
So how many dismembered victims we have, who were spread over the area? Not just in one place? Torsos/remains staged in place where someone had to come by?

Peter

I think it's still safe to keep Peaches and Cherries... Tonya Rush is another one that I think should remain.
I have thought from the beginning that the burlap, as well as trash bags, suitcases and other means of transport and disposal are tools of opportunity - or maybe it IS more than one guy... UGH!
(head spinning around and around)
But we have eliminated several dismembered victims :)
We also learned people will drive quite far to dump a body they can be connected to - I think our guy is MUCH closer to home and work

I'll be bringing flowers for this week's birthday girl - Hope there are no new finds on OP - I get the creeps whenever I go there :(

I think it's still safe to keep Peaches and Cherries... Tonya Rush is another one that I think should remain.
I have thought from the beginning that the burlap, as well as trash bags, suitcases and other means of transport and disposal are tools of opportunity - or maybe it IS more than one guy... UGH!
(head spinning around and around)
But we have eliminated several dismembered victims :)
We also learned people will drive quite far to dump a body they can be connected to - I think our guy is MUCH closer to home and work

I'll be bringing flowers for this week's birthday girl - Hope there are no new finds on OP - I get the creeps whenever I go there :(

I say since December 2010, there is more than one guy. LISK, who wraps whole bodies in burlap and Manorville, who cuts them to pieces, stages torsos and spreads limbs all over the place till over to Jonas Beach. So, the thought is not new to me. That's why I'm looking for victims who are dismembered and staged or whose remains weren't packed in suitcases, bags, etc, but spread over a big area. Like the 1996 Fire Island victim, JD6 or Jessica Taylor.

Peter

The tactic of scattering the parts is a good one. Much harder to find than a complete body.
I'm willing to bet there are many more dismembered victims yet to be found.
When I'm driving on LI roads I'm tempted to get out and investigate every bag I see on the side of the road becuase it seems to be such a popular means of disposal around here.
I'll do some more digging - but I think as far as parts that have been found, you guys have done a great job of locating those reports. Much smarter than me because I've been going at this alone for a year and 1/2 and didn't come up with nearly the list you guys have come up with.
I think there will be a break soon...... call it an educated hunch but one of these guys is about to slip up.

The tactic of scattering the parts is a good one. Much harder to find than a complete body.
I'm willing to bet there are many more dismembered victims yet to be found.
When I'm driving on LI roads I'm tempted to get out and investigate every bag I see on the side of the road becuase it seems to be such a popular means of disposal around here.
I'll do some more digging - but I think as far as parts that have been found, you guys have done a great job of locating those reports. Much smarter than me because I've been going at this alone for a year and 1/2 and didn't come up with nearly the list you guys have come up with.
I think there will be a break soon...... call it an educated hunch but one of these guys is about to slip up.

That "slip up" line reminded me of something people said around the Sowell investigation. It was such a Letterman thing with ten points and I forgot most of them, but #1 was: You hand the guy a knife at Thanksgiving to cut the turkey and he starts to stab the bird ...
OK, this business brings weird memories, does it?

Peter

It sure does Peter.

I came across this yesterday and wasn't going to include it here do to the distance. Upon bringing up a map I see that distance is much shorter than I thought so here it is.

It's a news story about a fisherman hooking partial remains in NJ recently. I haven't found any updates yet.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/th...jersey-reservoir/story-e6frfhk6-1226355995318

I guess I cannot link to the sites I found this info on, but I found it fairly quickly. Since I can't link and it's not MSM, take it for what it's worth. What was found is allegedly a foot. Not sure what I can quote, either, since it's not MSM, so I will paraphrase my take on what I read. A District Attorney said something to the effect of the remains of up to 6 missing people who went missing over the years are suspected to be in that reservoir, and that this foot may or may not belong to one of those. I'll keep looking and maybe I'll find a MSM quote I can actually link to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back