Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that's been bugging me: Why would LE not be able to get ahold of the content of text messages? AFAIK nothing like that has been introduced. Or are they redacted?

i wonder that myself...saw something about phone company only holds them for *advertiser censored* number of months/years???

i wonder that myself...saw something about phone company only holds them for *advertiser censored* number of months/years???

but they should have got them immediately from all the suspects and Holly's phones.

Use the timeline on post #10 - there is a REVISION!! :tyou:
I'm going to wait until after today's testimony from defense expert. Just so I can get a clearer idea of which cell towers are used. I have the first two towers so far for Holly that morning.

<modsnip> Cory Rivers was one of the best witnesses for the state...they should have ended with him.

Nicks' caller are a riot...they really tell it like it is...clearly they are locals and most sound like seniors that have really gotten into this case. I guess that could be many of us?

Nicks' caller are a riot...they really tell it like it is...clearly they are locals and most sound like seniors that have really gotten into this case. I guess that could be many of us?
Seniors or gotten into this case? :lol: I am not a senior.

but they should have got them immediately from all the suspects and Holly's phones.

Per Dicus - ZA, SA, JA, and DA were not suspects. They did not really look at them early and by the time they did the texts would have been gone

Per Dicus - ZA, SA, JA, and DA were not suspects. They did not really look at them early and by the time they did the texts would have been gone

i guess I will have to re listen to Dicus because I thought they at least did some follow up on them early on...I mean everyone said oh look at Zack et al. Is that not what happened?

Seniors or gotten into this case? :lol: I am not a senior.

i am guilty on both counts!!! I often wonder how people with younger children or working can follow these cases...guess they just study up at night....these past few years are the first I have had time to watch...and only select cases like this one.

JenaTaoson said:
I'm going to wait until after today's testimony from defense expert. Just so I can get a clearer idea of which cell towers are used. I have the first two towers so far for Holly that morning.

I was going to suggest that - as I do believe with all those maps JA made there had to be an expert coming to testify on their side - and she did say - when questioning Dikas that he was coming. Thanks for your help!

[video=twitter;910499136511897601]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910499136511897601[/video]

i guess I will have to re listen to Dicus because I thought they at least did some follow up on them early on...I mean everyone said oh look at Zack et al. Is that not what happened?

Yes - I think people were saying look at ZA, et al. Dicus did look and believed their alibis. So by believing them he thought there was no reason to look further - so would have had no reason to look at their texts, etc. Isn't this what Boone said was where TBI messed up early in the case

IIRC the TBI guy stated the 3 alibi themselves and he took their word. Did not validate what they said.

IIRC the TBI guy stated the 3 alibi themselves and he took their word. Did not validate what they said.

Dicus said he checked Holly's phone pings against one of theirs and at 2 different points in time, they were a couple of miles apart so he ruled out the 'idiots'.

That boiled my blood yesterday when he callously said there was nothing to see there since they all alibi-ed each other. Like these upstanding young gentlemen would always tell the truth and couldn't possibly be involved w/ this. :facepalm: <modsnip>

JMO
It sounds like it is wrapping up. I havent been able to follow as closely as I would have liked. I did manage to watch some of the main witnesses and saw enough to be disgusted with the low lifes that took Holly from this world.

I do think LE identified the main circle of people involved and just disappointed in how long it took to get where we are.

With the sloppiness of these criminals I am really surprised they were not arrested and gathered up shortly after she went missing.

What is also bothering me is the use of plea deals in this case. I know plea deals can be an effective tool that LE has but it seems to me that in this case they rotated from one to another as they found out they were all involved one way or another.

This may not be accurate but this is how it came across to me. Summarizing how it felt to me.
-Hey lets make a plea deal with SA to turn on them. He knows them well and he can be our main guy to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought.
Lets go back on the deal we made with him.

-Hey lets make a plea deal with the brother. He surely will be able to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought.
Lets change our mind about that.

-Hey there is JA and he knows them well and we can surely get him to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought. But we have to prosecute someone so lets at least prosecute ZA and use JA.

I know it may not have been this bad but it sure feels like it happened that way.
I dont mind the use of plea deals as an effective tool but not when it is sloppily used as a crutch. It seems to me that if things were handled better then this case could have been prosecuted better without giving some of the bad guys any favors.

All JMO

Oh well at least someone may finally be held responsible soon. Praying the jury does the right thing.

no one is talking about rebuttal ...but the defense did not raise much new evidence other than could they put someone on to rebut the implications of involvement of Terry Britt?

Hi Hatfield glad your here. Autry has been given limited immunity when his trial comes up. IMO the best he may get is DP off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy