Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

I did some asking around and for what it is worth I got a pretty resounding NO that the DS in moscow is the correct DS.

There is apparently also one of the same age I think, listed in Deary, but haven't been able to find a single thing on him.

ETA: might not currently live in Deary, but has at one time. Also listed with cities in 3 other western states.

Don't suppose anybody gave you a clue about who the "real" DS is?

Nope....I just talked to some people that knew that DS....they were also pretty sure that he did not own a Yukon....but like I said it's second hand info...for what it's worth.

I think 7.5 hours is ample amount of time to do any of it, leave her , bury her, whatever. I also think he had help. Well ok with DS we know he had help, but to what extent would be nice to know. Go figure.

Remember, that ping didn't NECESSARILY happen in that field. The correlation of the ping and the actual area are or can be 2 different thing. A ping can bounce off I think 3 miles if I remember correctly. But even at that, seems to me that Ping could be anywhere from that field to RIGHT where the Yukon was found. Just IMO.

Right, there is a cell tower right in or by that field. No telling where the call was generated. They are saying the phone was found in the field, but earlier it was under dispute-- field vs SUV...plus, didn't they say at one time there were two phones, her old one and the new one that CC did not have the # to? Also, I wish they would stop referring to the SUV as RA's instead of the loaner. Can be very distracting....logically.....adding.....we have never been told if her vehicle was at his shop.....I'm assuming it was, but where is it now? Do the girls have it or might LE?

Also interesting IMO ....no posts about any of this on the facebook page for rachael or either of the girls pages...some stuff on KB's page...the families constant NON-reaction really bothers me.

I did notice RB is friends with Amber on her FB site.

HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.

I'm assuming again, but wouldn't his shop be open on Saturdays? I wonder if he was "open" for business and was present that Saturday.

Has anyone thought of the idea that it could have been RA if that was the Yukon they saw? Just putting out feelers for different scenarios. I'm not getting the feeling it was because I think she would have ran or fought for her life rather than be captive to him. JMO

Off the wall thought....anyone check AZ for a DS?

Nope....I just talked to some people that knew that DS....they were also pretty sure that he did not own a Yukon....but like I said it's second hand info...for what it's worth.

LE hasn't linked DS to ownership of the Yukon, only the possiblility he could have been driving it or was a passenger in it.... or he could have been driving any car. We don't know the timeline, if any, that LE is inquiring about. Maybe a week out....we just don't know. IF the sighting was a good one.

I'm assuming again, but wouldn't his shop be open on Saturdays? I wonder if he was "open" for business and was present that Saturday.

Has anyone thought of the idea that it could have been RA if that was the Yukon they saw? Just putting out feelers for different scenarios. I'm not getting the feeling it was because I think she would have ran or fought for her life rather than be captive to him. JMO

Off the wall thought....anyone check AZ for a DS?

His shop was open some Saturdays but not all...he had his cell number on his machine at the shop so you could get ahold of him if you really needed him....but I don't think anyone would have thought it strange if the shop was opened or closed.

One thing that I had thought along the lines of "other scenarios" is that LE is giving little bits of information in order to "scare" someone into talking (for example DS...now all of a sudden his name is in the paper...he is kind of being "outed").....the firearms charge on CC didn't accomplish that...so maybe this is a new avenue to try and get info??

Also like I have said before....I just am not sold on this new scenario at all....something just isn't sparking for me....weather it's the hundreds of white SUV's or what....my mind just keeps coming back to the fact that it was "mom's" weekend and how that always makes for strange rigs being in strange places...but what the heck do I know.

LE hasn't linked DS to ownership of the Yukon, only the possiblility he could have been driving it or was a passenger in it.... or he could have been driving any car. We don't know the timeline, if any, that LE is inquiring about. Maybe a week out....we just don't know. IF the sighting was a good one.

Yeah I knew that LE hadn't...but we had talked about it here...and since we can't search through DVM and I had someone talking anyway...i just got as much info as I could.

Yeah I knew that LE hadn't...but we had talked about it here...and since we can't search through DVM and I had someone talking anyway...i just got as much info as I could.

Get them liquored up and keep them talking! Amazing what a couple drinks after work can produce. Designated drivers in place of course.

Right, there is a cell tower right in or by that field. No telling where the call was generated. They are saying the phone was found in the field, but earlier it was under dispute-- field vs SUV...plus, didn't they say at one time there were two phones, her old one and the new one that CC did not have the # to? Also, I wish they would stop referring to the SUV as RA's instead of the loaner. Can be very distracting....logically.....adding.....we have never been told if her vehicle was at his shop.....I'm assuming it was, but where is it now? Do the girls have it or might LE?

What I know is that RA's brother is the one that leaked the fact of the cell phone being found in the Yukon. LE wanted to keep that out of the media. but no such luck. Now if that is true or not, I have no idea. He is also the one that said HE reported her missing, when in fact he lives in the Dakota region and would not have known until I am assuming one of the girls or another family member had talked to him.

No idea on where her car is/was/has been or will be. I agree with the fact that they call the Yukon RA's. Drives me mad. I always yell at my computer screen " IT WASN'T HER YUKON"... it seems to be the messiness of all the little things that seem to make figuring out the bigger things that much harder.

What I know is that RA's brother is the one that leaked the fact of the cell phone being found in the Yukon. LE wanted to keep that out of the media. but no such luck. Now if that is true or not, I have no idea. He is also the one that said HE reported her missing, when in fact he lives in the Dakota region and would not have known until I am assuming one of the girls or another family member had talked to him.

No idea on where her car is/was/has been or will be. I agree with the fact that they call the Yukon RA's. Drives me mad. I always yell at my computer screen " IT WASN'T HER YUKON"... it seems to be the messiness of all the little things that seem to make figuring out the bigger things that much harder.

I remember now reading one of his interviews and he talked about the phone, but I had no idea he said he called it in about her missing. I was under the impression the girls had done it after she didn't show up for work.
Did you see/find the interview they have given since the latest info came out? I haven't, but KB stated on her FB that it was to be on last night.

Yes, the confusion is a bit of a flashback to the first week. I'm suprised no one has leaked the owner of the Yukon. Media is working pretty close w/LE I think and not releasing any info unless they give the OK. Fine with me as long as they get everyone that is connected in RA's disappearance.

I remember now reading one of his interviews and he talked about the phone, but I had no idea he said he called it in about her missing. I was under the impression the girls had done it after she didn't show up for work.
Did you see/find the interview they have given since the latest info came out? I haven't, but KB stated on her FB that it was to be on last night.

Yes, the confusion is a bit of a flashback to the first week. I'm suprised no one has leaked the owner of the Yukon. Media is working pretty close w/LE I think and not releasing any info unless they give the OK. Fine with me as long as they get everyone that is connected in RA's disappearance.

They are on video both KLEW and KXLY.

Yes the girls WERE the ones to report Rachael missing.

His shop was open some Saturdays but not all...he had his cell number on his machine at the shop so you could get ahold of him if you really needed him....but I don't think anyone would have thought it strange if the shop was opened or closed.

One thing that I had thought along the lines of "other scenarios" is that LE is giving little bits of information in order to "scare" someone into talking (for example DS...now all of a sudden his name is in the paper...he is kind of being "outed").....the firearms charge on CC didn't accomplish that...so maybe this is a new avenue to try and get info??

Also like I have said before....I just am not sold on this new scenario at all....something just isn't sparking for me....weather it's the hundreds of white SUV's or what....my mind just keeps coming back to the fact that it was "mom's" weekend and how that always makes for strange rigs being in strange places...but what the heck do I know.

I do too. Since CC hasn't talked to any of the investigators in RA's case since his arrest, they are "whispering" to him and maybe others thru the media. Letting them know they have info. Do you think they have talked to this DS?

Before my reckoning of how easy it is to fall into trouble, I was adamant when leaving on vacation or long trips to leave around 10PM. There is less traffic and seems quite serene only you, the car, music and a destination. Now we have cell phones, but look how many people run into trouble even tho they have them with them. I keep thinking about the mother and son in WA that disappeared and found the boy in the water. Don't know if they ever found the mother.

I do too. Since CC hasn't talked to any of the investigators in RA's case since his arrest, they are "whispering" to him and maybe others thru the media. Letting them know they have info. Do you think they have talked to this DS?

Before my reckoning of how easy it is to fall into trouble, I was adamant when leaving on vacation or long trips to leave around 10PM. There is less traffic and seems quite serene only you, the car, music and a destination. Now we have cell phones, but look how many people run into trouble even tho they have them with them. I keep thinking about the mother and son in WA that disappeared and found the boy in the water. Don't know if they ever found the mother.

Have a pretty good idea DS has been hauled in for a chat or they wouldn't likely have named him as one who might have been seen driving the Yukon. Doubtful if somebody else offered him up they'd just shrug it off and say "OK" and not haul his behind in to find out his involvement.

Eventually, one of these birds is going to sing, if RA isn't found first. Don't see CC being the one to do the talking, except stupidly to other inmates.

And I don't think they just "accidentally" let that little tidbit of info slip. Snuck it in there almost under the radar. But gee whiz, wouldn't it be easier to figure out if he was seen if we knew what he looked like?

Clearly everybody in the Palouse doesn't know who this guy is.

So yup, all about a bit o' pressure methinks, since thus far, that info does nothing except to keep some of us occupied trying to figure out who he is. Or for the handful of people who DO know he is.

This artical was posted on by thread #1 here on WS the 22nd of April and quotes that the police found the cell phone in the SUV....I think in the begining it was just over looked...

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Police-looking-for-missing-woman-91661179.html

I also don't think there will be any boasting to other inmates by CC this time....that got him in a little deeper in his case in the 90's when he and an inmate swapped stories....I don't think he will be making that mistake twice.

Which is another reason my gut tells me that he didn't have help....I know no one here agrees with me but I think he learned that bring other people into something just makes trouble.....

I also don't think there will be any boasting to other inmates by CC this time....that got him in a little deeper in his case in the 90's when he and an inmate swapped stories....I don't think he will be making that mistake twice.

Which is another reason my gut tells me that he didn't have help....I know no one here agrees with me but I think he learned that bring other people into something just makes trouble.....

I doubt CC had help in disposing of Rachael, but he didn't walk back from Lewiston, and whoever drove him has to have some clue what is going on.

If LE really wanted people to offer up sightings of DS driving the SUV, why do we not have a photo, or at least a physical description of him? He's connected enough for them to mention him, at least to 1 media outlet, or did they get their signals totally crossed? Enough other mistakes in the story, but that doesn't look like an "oops." Especially knowing KXLY went back and ADDED info about DS and his connection after the original story posting.

IMO, if they don't have more info from DS than "I gave him a ride back to Moscow" they are hoping to get it from him.

Of course IF (big if) that SUV was seen driven by DS, and nowhere near Hwy 95 between Lewiston and Moscow (i.e. out Colton way), that would change his level of involvement in my eyes in a hurry.

For now I think we generally "surmise" he was the ride back from Lewiston.

If CC had a street legal motorcycle he could have taken it down and dropped it off in his truck and then used that to get home after he dropped of the SUV...he also could have taken the bus...or called a cab....cabs run people between lewiston and moscow that have had to much to drink but are smart enough not to drive all the time...granted a cabbie would hopefully remember something like that so it would be almost as risky as asking a friend.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back