Jeffs In Critical Condition

Am I the only one who thinks this may be a trial run for an escape plan?

He (and his followers) know where they would take him now. If there is a next time, I bet there is an escape attempt. He's just doing trial runs now. Not that he isn't sick, I just think he's sick with a purpose.

He'll know how long it takes for him to get really sick, where they will most likely take him in the future, how long a "recovery" is, etc. He could have 4-5 armed people in place to help effect an escape the next time.

Am I the only one who thinks this may be a trial run for an escape plan?

Respectfully edited. Interesting thought and definitely in the realm of possibility.

I've wondered why Jeffs didn't refuse medical treatment if he's intent on dying for the cause. Maybe he was unconscious for a time and couldn't make the decision for himself, so prison officials advised hospital personnel to sedate Jeffs, give him fluids, and render whatever care was necessary. jmo

Personally, I think this is a Jeffs ploy to get his "cup filled" with attention, touch, caring, nurturing, etc. He has been so "attended to" in the past, the isolation in his cell and his twisted power over his followers, continues to gather and focus attention to him - still giving him power over himself and his "lambs".

I don't think Jeffs has a death wish . . . . I think he has a craving for the attention that he has not received while incarcerated. Furthermore, since he has done this 4 or 5 times previously . . . .he knows full well that he will go to the hospital and receive fluids and nutrition.

It would be interesting to find out what the timing of the other fasting/starvation/dehydration episodes were and what happened in the weeks just prior to these episodes. I would bet the farm there is a pattern to this behavior . . . .(ie: losing his case and within 5 weeks he is hospitalized each time, etc).

His death will make him a martyr to his people.............yuck!

:rolleyes: What happened to prison hospitals? Don't they have those anymore? Why waste all that money to transport him to an outside facility? :confused:

He was only in ETMC for a day or so, then transferred to a prison hospital, according to the Tyler paper. Sorry, can't remember where exactly. Tyler is about 20 miles from where I live. Oh, and they were force feeding him at the prison, but I guess that didn't work.
Funny, isn't it... they can't allow him to starve himself, but the guards can turn the other way when somebody gets beat to death or stabbed by another prisoner, and they don't see a thing.
Never fear, the man is in poor health, he won't ever make it out of prison alive, and if he's determined to become a martyr, he'll find a way. Maybe some kind-hearted guard will look the other way while he flushes his dinner down the toilet every night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back