Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Zoey
I have submitted a request to open a NEW THREAD to discuss the show

I haven't watched Dr Phil in years but I was more interested in hearing what John Bradley had to say to that is what motivated me to watch...

From my point of view, the show wasn't that bad, ...Dr Phil asked some good questions, and Baez defended himself

how was Caylee killed per jb? that was one of the things they were advertising....I hope John Bradley stood his ground---I personally think it was an honest mistake--wasn't like he killed a poor defensive 2 year old....

What was it he wanted to reveal on the show?
Let me guess- he's as big a liar as his client! Baez version of a good faith basis- his client who is a pathological liar told him so.

I don't think he revealed anything new.
IMO he was still throwing George and the Anthony family under the bus

He mentioned that Cindy, George and Lee all refused polygraphs and that made him suspicious.

He does not know how Caylee died, he said only 2 or perhaps 1 person knows the truth...

how was Caylee killed per jb? that was one of the things they were advertising....I hope John Bradley stood his ground---I personally think it was an honest mistake--wasn't like he killed a poor defensive 2 year old....

Baez does not know how Caylee died, he said it was an accidental drowning which was more believable than the chloroform and duct tape theory the Prosecution had.

From what I gathered watching and listening to him is If he has his own personal thoughts on it he is not saying.

Baez to Dr Phil . "It really doesn't matter what I believe. I was there to do a job and to work this case."

If the NEW THREAD request I sent is opened by the Mods I will move or ask to move all the posts pertaining to the Dr Phil show over to the new thread

He mentioned that Cindy, George and Lee all refused polygraphs and that made him suspicious.

He does not know how Caylee died, he said only 2 or perhaps 1 person knows the truth...

thats what angers me---they hype it up and then he backs it down...same jb ------- he just needs to go away...I'm sorry minor venting going on---:blushing: BUT again thanks for watching....

Polygraphs? Did Casey take one? :furious:

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6841/?id=6841&showID=1975

State of Florida Response to Comments Made by John Bradley

Below is the state of Florida's response to statements made by Mr. John Bradley, designer of the software CacheBack, in a July 19, 2011 New York Times article:

Two software programs were used for conducting computer analysis of searches completed during the Anthony trial. The results produced by CacheBack returned results of 84 visits. The second program, Net Analysis, returned results of one visit. After the results were mentioned in court on June 23, Mr. Bradley contacted the State the same day. He consulted as to a potential rebuttal to the defense regarding the error in his program and recommended using Net Analysis findings. All findings had previously been supplied to the defense in discovery. On June 27, the discrepancy was discussed with Mr. Baez, and both he and the prosecution agreed to use the Net Analysis return of one site visit count as the most accurate information available at the time. If additional information became available, the State agreed to disclose. Mr. Baez brought the discrepancy forward in court testimony and again at closing with his exhibit. During jury deliberations Mr. Bradley admitted to sending additional information to the wrong email address but was able to deliver information to prosecutors on the evening of July 4. On July 5, prosecutors prepared a Notice of Supplemental Discovery for defense, but it was never provided because the jury had reached their verdict.

Mr. Bradley never told prosecutors that the searches or the dates and times of the searches were inaccurate. The only inaccuracies discussed were the visit counts discrepancy and that each software program (CacheBack and Net Analysis) revealed a different number of total records.

Again, all of this information was disclosed to the defense in a timely manner.

We are dismayed at the suggestion made by the defense that prosecutors would withhold exculpatory material. Court records show that the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts at trial.

I recorded it and am just now starting it. I'll post my observations as I watch.

Why are you no longer representing her?

Jb: I was teaching at Harvard. Her videos came out. This started the circus again. I had other clients that needed my focus.

Me: wasn't it just one lecture at harvard? A bit of an exaggeration. Also, if he has clients needing his focus, why I'd he doing this interview instead of focusing.

Why are you no longer representing her?

Jb: I was teaching at Harvard. Her videos came out. This started the circus again. I had other clients that needed my focus.

Me: wasn't it just one lecture at harvard? A bit of an exaggeration. Also, if he has clients needing his focus, why I'd he doing this interview instead of focusing.

Ummm He needed money, I mean a donation, for a charity?

From what I remember the Defense had said that Baez's work with Casey was OVER after the trial ended....so July maybe early August 2008

FLMom
did you catch the part when Dr Phil said something like the clients who should be grateful usually turn out to be the ones who are not and Baez agreed.

I recorded it and am just now starting it. I'll post my observations as I watch.

BTW..I submitted a request to open a NEW THREAD to discuss the Dr Phil show but it has not been approved yet...

Jb went into why he went to the abuse lies (my opinion as to them being lies) dp called his reasons saying it was abuse were flimsy. Jb disagrees. Dp reminded jb of his responsibility as an officer of the court.

Baez does not know how Caylee died, he said it was an accidental drowning which was more believable than the chloroform and duct tape theory the Prosecution had.

From what I gathered watching and listening to him is If he has his own personal thoughts on it he is not saying.

Baez to Dr Phil . "It really doesn't matter what I believe. I was there to do a job and to work this case."

Just venting.........so, his client sat in jail HOW LONG because her child ACCIDENTLY drown.

He is as big a liar as the Anthony's.......or incompetent........or both.....:furious::furious:

Ummm He needed money, I mean a donation, for a charity?

From what I remember the Defense had said that Baez's work with Casey was OVER after the trial ended....so July maybe early August 2008

FLMom
did you catch the part when Dr Phil said something like the clients who should be grateful usually turn out to be the ones who are not and Baez agreed.

I did catch that. I also am noticing that when he is asked a you question jb loos down, like he is trying to figure out how to answer without implicating himself more. I liked how dp said fca not going to a gyno was not really anything , that it was a stretch to make that evidence of abuse.

What really happened to Caylee?

I believe she downed. What I believe is irrelevant.

How did she end up in the woods?

That disturbs me. Casey said George would take care of it.

Dp: isn't it a stretch that george would find her drowned and not call 911?

He didnt really answer.

I may have to watch the rest later. It just angers me all over again.

Dr p does not agree that fca was showing signs of ptsd as jb keeps claiming. He shows a graph with the symptoms of ptsd. Fca does not follow the symptoms.

Stumbled acrossed while channel-surfing. Lasted about 30 seconds. Lies rehashed. Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong