George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
but there is no proof that gz was the one on defense either, just his story, and he has had a lot of versions of what happened which imo ruins his credibility - and if for example if gz tried to detain tm and tm defended back, and even if he ended up getting the upperhand in the scuffle, tm is still just defending himself

You're forgetting all the evidence that shows that GZ was on the bottom:

JG's testimony
Injuries (no matter how slight)
Grass stains on GZ's backside
Back of pants more wet
Back of jacket more wet

this thread will close in 10 minutes

don't these two statements contradict each other? you'd kill in the former, but in the latter it's wrong for the general public to kill? nothing in the former satisfies your latter stipulation of LE, homeowner or military...

Not at all. You break into my house I will shoot you.

Mr Zimmerman has two quite different reenactments. One I just saw for the 3rd time, he recounts heading to the car, Trayvon heard behind him, he turns, they exchange words, he lifts his arms, Trayvon said you're going to die &^%$ and Zimmerman reaches for his gun and shoots Trayvon at close range. The men were standing in this reenactment.

The subsequent story from Mr Zimmerman, wrestling in the grass (which may have come about after several witnesses gave statements they were on the ground in the grass, has them on top bottom top bottom...Gun reached for by Trayvon, Zimmerman beats him to it, shoots at close range.

I can understand minor differences in stories one might tell. But not one as major as we were standing when I shot him, then we were laying down on top of each other when I shot him.

That's a major difference.

I have never seen or heard a reenactment where GZ describes the struggle as them standing. Never. Can you please provide a link for that? I'd like to hear it.

From one who is usually prosecution biased:

Bill Schaeffer....asked if state can come back and recover from these interviews? It may be too little, too late...

I'm sure we're going to hear a lot more about the extent of George's "MMA training." jmo
I think so too. Most likely from the trainer/owner. As I recall, he said that GZ was "soft" and never graduated from punching the bag.

Most children are taught if you feel in danger because of a stranger run into your home! If he was the one feeling in danger why not get to the safe place behind a door you can lock and call 911.

And I happen to believe "he" was going home, straight to his dads. I don't happen to believe he turned and followed Zimmerman, circled Zimmermans car, continued to confront Zimmerman.

I think Trayvon was not as brave as Zimmerman tries to make him out, he was a kid and he was aggressively followed home by Zimmerman who started this altercation. Trayvon probably thought some criminal was after him.

This is strictly my opinion of what I believe happened. I never like when there is only one person left alive to tell whatever they want.

His PA testified to that as part of the medical records. GZ did MMA 3 times a week as an aerobic exercise.

Glad that was verified. Makes John Good look even more off base than before..the guy who thought it was a canine fight initially. IMO

Just watched Mark O 'Mara cross the detective. If I ever need a defense attorney, he is my man. He has turned so many state's witnesses into defense witnesses.

Even a great defense attorney can only do that if he is digging for the truth!Truth usually no matter how twisted some make it ,has a way of coming out.

IMO, Serino, another state witness btw, causing more harm than good to the states case. I've lost count how many times that has happened by now.

Mark O'Mara is one of the most polite lawyers I have ever listened to!

He has a very likeable way about him.

IMO

I have never seen or heard a reenactment where GZ describes the struggle as them standing. Never. Can you please provide a link for that? I'd like to hear it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakGZgJxTi4"]George Zimmerman Re-enactment (Full Video) - YouTube[/ame]

OK here it is, the TV clip started late in this video after he said they are on the ground. Made it look like they are standing.

i still don't believe him...

MOM ends today with making Serino admit he believed GZ was telling the truth. Wow and double wow. I am stunned at the mastery of MOM's cross skills.

JMO. OMO. MOO. (to keep me out of trouble)
I think MOM is great but I also know that the evidence in this case leave the witness as sitting ducks for cross examination. That's what happens when charges are brought for all the wrong reasons, IMO.

I agree, that would be an interesting side-story to this case. But IMHO, it really doesn't make a difference in the facts of this case.

I wonder what will come out when Crump is on the stand - although again, I don't think his involvement directly relates to the core of this case.

I completely missed this - Crump is going to testify!? Can you tell me whose witness he is and what he's expected to testify to?

And I happen to believe "he" was going home, straight to his dads. I don't happen to believe he turned and followed Zimmerman, circled Zimmermans car, continued to confront Zimmerman.

I think Trayvon was not as brave as Zimmerman tries to make him out, he was a kid and he was aggressively followed home by Zimmerman who started this altercation. Trayvon probably thought some criminal was after him.

This is strictly my opinion of what I believe happened. I never like when there is only one person left alive to tell whatever they want.

So much agree because their " story" in these cases is invaribly self serving.
Lovely to have your professional views. Thanks!!

If Trayvon did run, would GZ have followed him? IMO, most likely.

And what good would "following him" have done? Do you think GZ could run down from behind a high school football player before TM reached the place he was staying that night?

This trauma thing is out of control. Head scratches bleed allot and can look awful. There was no major wounds to his head.

IN YOUR OPINION...

There were injuries to his head and nose.. That is fact.

Just watched Mark O 'Mara cross the detective. If I ever need a defense attorney, he is my man. He has turned so many state's witnesses into defense witnesses.
I agree but I don't think it is that much work for him. Remember the LE thought they made a good call and wrapped this case up until the State's Attorney comes along investigating their investigation. The LE on this case ARE the defense's witnesses. They are trying to protect their reputations while also trying to show how thorough they were. The neighbors are the best bet to figure out what happened - and they are all "in the dark." So, this is truly a circumstantial case - God help the jury on this one.

Sometimes when I am driving and it just happens that the car in front of me is going the same place I am... from 95 to a major road and then into the housing development and then turning into the cul-de-sac where my house is right on the corner, the whole time I am thinking... I bet that person thinks I am following them. jmo

LOL, me too Popsicle.
Is it weird to feel relief when one of us finally turns off in a different dierection? :facepalm:
I always feel a small sense of "Whew, now they know I am not a road stalker!"

In the interview Zimmerman did with Sean Hannity Zimmerman makes several claims that I find to be absurd.

The first claim is that he, taking the classes he was in school, had never heard of Stand Your Ground until the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The second claim is that Trayvon was not running as Zimmerman stated twice on the non emergency call with the dispatcher but that he was "skipping, going away quickly, um but he wasn't running out of fear."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaua8aAUpOs"]George Zimmerman's Exclusive Full Interview With Sean Hannity 7/18/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong