Phone Calls and Phone Records

After reading the Fassbender statement of SA it sounded like he called back auto trader to tell them that the time would be ok sometime after her 11 he said. So where is that call back to auto trader? He also stated SA that is, that he knew she may not make it out there that monday when he called that morning. He was told it might be next monday. Sounds familiar testimony also given by her Employer at Auto Trader

From the statement, I got that he called AutoTrader back and was told she was going to come out. I don't see it on his cell calls, so maybe it was from the house phone.
Maybe AutoTrader told TH that he called back and they informed him she was coming?

I'm wondering if maybe no one heard that voicemail on Barb's phone before she went out there, once she knew it was the Avery's, because she had been there before, I doubt she was concerned that no one would be there, it was a business. JMO

Here is something I found very interesting. I have captured a picture of what I wanted to point out. We know it was BJ's # she left the message on right? Why so early on was it said to be SA to Det. MW. Also if you look at what he was writing he sees the last call on the bill hes looking at says 2:27pm. Someone over at TH's left off that last call, WHY?
attachment.php

http://stevenaverycase.com/wiegerts-nov-3-interviews#sthash.2ssnIcS4.dpbs

oh wow Mystic... where is that from?

that is very interesting.... geesh I wish we knew who that 2:41pm call was from!!!!! And why did it say CFNA (call forward no answer - going straight to VM), and then no calls went through after that. I did a search a few days ago to see if she could have accidentally hit a button to forward her calls, but nope, she would have to *## and then enter a 10 digit number. Do I dare say that I did search to see if someone, from say a computer, could forward a cell phone.... and apparently at some point with cingular you could, but I am not sure if it was still available in Oct 2005.

Here is something I found very interesting. I have captured a picture of what I wanted to point out. We know it was BJ's # she left the message on right? Why so early on was it said to be SA to Det. MW. Also if you look at what he was writing he sees the last call on the bill hes looking at says 2:27pm. Someone over at TH's left off that last call, WHY?

I thought they had mentioned talking to her around then. I think that's the call saying she was roughly ten minutes away from wherever she was going.

oh wow Mystic... where is that from?

that is very interesting.... geesh I wish we knew who that 2:41pm call was from!!!!! And why did it say CFNA (call forward no answer - going straight to VM), and then no calls went through after that. I did a search a few days ago to see if she could have accidentally hit a button to forward her calls, but nope, she would have to *## and then enter a 10 digit number. Do I dare say that I did search to see if someone, from say a computer, could forward a cell phone.... and apparently at some point with cingular you could, but I am not sure if it was still available in Oct 2005.

I wondered if there was a way to tell if that call at 2:41 accessed her voicemail from an outside number. I don't remember but is there an option in your menu when you receive your VM, a number to pick to forward the calls through that? I am not familiar with this feature, call forwarding I have never used it myself. I know that it says you have new messages press 1, to listen to you old messages press.... Etc...

I don't think you can forward from VM menu MysticJynx. I can't from my home one. As for accessing VM, I think that can be done from another phone.

I will share the one link I found about call forwarding: I will say... this was in July 2005 and it is someone asking what happened to it because they couldn't find it on the website. I have tried looking on cingulars website through the way back machine, but without logging in, it's limited.
http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/t...ng-still-be-activated-from-the-internet.9929/

This is not her phone service but I did come across something on this page. Right on this first ad page, it says SERVICE FEATURES..... You can even use remote access from another phone.......You can use your 4 digit password to configure Call forwarding from a landline.

https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/binary/pdf/support/trouble/manual/network/transfer.pdf

I do not know if it is still like this, but I thought I remembered the option being there at some point. I just never used it in my lifetime.

I thought they had mentioned talking to her around then. I think that's the call saying she was roughly ten minutes away from wherever she was going.
Right but there was another call at 2:41 when the CFNA was activated. And the "FRIENDS" that gave him Det. MW of Cal Co, this copy left that number off the record for some reason even back on the 3rd of Nov. Also seems to have left the last call from SA off that bill handed to the detective too. When he was handed the bill, did it already have the names of peoples numbers on them. Meaning did the friends do the reverse directory to see who these numbers were for? Were they the one who wrote that that 11:43 number belonged to SA?

Right but there was another call at 2:41 when the CFNA was activated. And the "FRIENDS" that gave him Det. MW of Cal Co, this copy left that number off the record for some reason even back on the 3rd of Nov. Also seems to have left the last call from SA off that bill handed to the detective too. When he was handed the bill, did it already have the names of peoples numbers on them. Meaning did the friends do the reverse directory to see who these numbers were for? Were they the one who wrote that that 11:43 number belonged to SA?

This is when full documentation of ALL phone records would come in handy. Unfortunately it seems the State only turned over a very edited version.

Here's a thread discussing the phone calls and has information regarding the meaning of codes like the CFNA on that record.

<modsnip>

You'll see that in the trial , Kratz mentions that he believes that his original plan was to say that halbach never showed up. So the last call that they say is by Avery at 4:35, with no *67, and with TH's phone off the network - turned off or destroyed - was intended to allow him to say -- I called to ask where she was, and if she was still coming.

However, Bobby Dassey and Bus Driver, say they saw her on the property taking a picture of the van near steve's trailer. So at that point for him to say he didn't see her, would have put the cabash on that plan and require him to contradict eye witnesses.

I will say, that makes sense to me. It's plausible. Not saying I believe it went this way, but the logic is sound imo. It makes sense that someone might plan to do that, and have to change their plan given someone seeing teresa.

If we were to accept that to be true, that would mean that Steve was unaware that anyone else had seen teresa up till 4:35. Or that anyone that did know, he wasn't concerned about them throwing a wrench in that plan by saying they saw her. (brendan ? Chuck ? Earl ?)

That's my understanding of what the prosecution is saying.

He has a 70 IQ....how freaking calculating do they think he is? This also implies premeditation, which I don't see as being at all a likely possibility.

ok wait... I think I might have that answer. He did call her a 2nd time but I don't think it connected or he hung up or maybe she drove up at that time. It is in HIS phone records, but says 0 for length.

not sure if you have seen this MysticJynx, I posted it last night, but might be in the other thread (my bad lol)

http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.iNvvUlpQ.xkQ6ifQ4.dpbs

This is not her phone service but I did come across something on this page. Right on this first ad page, it says SERVICE FEATURES..... You can even use remote access from another phone.......You can use your 4 digit password to configure Call forwarding from a landline.

https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/binary/pdf/support/trouble/manual/network/transfer.pdf

I do not know if it is still like this, but I thought I remembered the option being there at some point. I just never used it in my lifetime.

that sounds like what cingular had too... I find it extremely odd that she would forward her phone at that time, this was her "lifeline" for jobs. I don't think she forwarded it to another phone though... I think the Call forward No answer could be used to direct all calls to VM.
In 2005, I don't think phones were like they are today.... didn't always have service or good service, and I don't think they were attached like it was another body part like they are today, I'm finding it hard to think back to what it was like then LOL Shoot... my daughter just got her first cell phone 10 yrs ago! LOL

ok wait... I think I might have that answer. He did call her a 2nd time but I don't think it connected or he hung up or maybe she drove up at that time. It is in HIS phone records, but says 0 for length.

not sure if you have seen this MysticJynx, I posted it last night, but might be in the other thread (my bad lol)

http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.iNvvUlpQ.xkQ6ifQ4.dpbs

Thought I posted something about those reflecting 2 phone #s on at 8:12am. the one to Auto Trader, 877-323 and then the one at 12:09pm has similar, 920-323. wonder if that was the local AT number of him calling back to confirm? it may not be. JMO or question. lol

I think I'm confused now LOL the call he made at 12:09.... is probably unrelated. The name is what the reverse directory came up with now, it may have been different years ago. I don't think his cell records show another call to AutoTrader, but it doesn't mean he didn't call. He could have called from his land line.

You notice... he didn't use *67 on the AutoTrader call?

also.. on his calls to her.... he did 67-920-73*.... would that even connect? he didn't put the 1, or did he have to put the 1? (I'm really not sure if that was long distance, or needed or what lol)

I think I'm confused now LOL the call he made at 12:09.... is probably unrelated. The name is what the reverse directory came up with now, it may have been different years ago. I don't think his cell records show another call to AutoTrader, but it doesn't mean he didn't call. He could have called from his land line.

You notice... he didn't use *67 on the AutoTrader call?

also.. on his calls to her.... he did 67-920-73*.... would that even connect? he didn't put the 1, or did he have to put the 1? (I'm really not sure if that was long distance, or needed or what lol)

Yes I notice that he just called in like a customer.
Not sure was just a thought, about the 323 number.
As far as 1 being dialed I have no idea. There were times that you didn't have to dial 1 in the same area code here where I live.

Avery himself says TH came to his place around 2:30pm to 2:40pm-ish. We know from her other visits that day that she spent about 15 min at these other appointments, taking pictures and then getting payment and leaving.

Yet at Avery's place she supposedly takes the pictures, gets payment and leaves (according to Avery's statement to police, which has transcripts now released). He has her there and gone in about 15 minutes, which would have her out of there around 3pm.

So why did he call her cell phone around 4:30pm? According to him she drove away about 90 minutes before that. He didn't leave a message, so if he wanted her to come back to take pictures of another vehicle, how exactly would she have known that? He didn't call Auto Trader after that to set up an appointment either. She didn't answer that call, he supposedly didn't leave a message. He never called her cell phone again.

I suppose he was using his powers of clairvoyance to communicate with her that he needed her to come back to the Salvage Yard, because he wasn't using the lowly telephone after 4:30pm.

(Of course her phone was still on his property, along with her camera, purse, PDA, body, SUV and records show she hadn't used her phone after 2:41pm that day...)

mystic, if you don't mind me calling you by your first name hahaha

have you seen this link that jaddie posted?
http://stevenaverycase.com/phone-calls-between-investigators#sthash.w4M41FPt.yTXZEDzO.dpbs

help me figure out what they are saying about the calls .... oh and, the 2:41 call is NOT mentioned ( I think Wiegert is only using what was given to him by "her friends").. should say, I did not hear it the first time, I'm listening again.

After listening to the first one. It does seem hes taking the info from the bill that he received from her friends. There is no last call on there, last 2 calls they decided to skip when giving those out. Why? also he assumes that the caller ID at GZ's place. Another detective took that time. There was also mention of TH leaving a message there. Also heard something about someone calling in and remember seeing her pulled over somewhere taking a picture of a cow. As a photographer I could actually see that happening. They also believe at that time that She went to SS, SA, then GZ. and with the timeline I have been working on this kind of was making more sense to me, but its just all theory based on my own opinions.

The Second video there I noted that not much was really said that gave me anything I did not already hear. However at the end it did. Kind of seemed off subject. Something about GZ not being happy. what does that mean?

After listening to the first one. It does seem hes taking the info from the bill that he received from her friends. There is no last call on there, last 2 calls they decided to skip when giving those out. Why? also he assumes that the caller ID at GZ's place. Another detective took that time. There was also mention of TH leaving a message there. Also heard something about someone calling in and remember seeing her pulled over somewhere taking a picture of a cow. As a photographer I could actually see that happening. They also believe at that time that She went to SS, SA, then GZ. and with the timeline I have been working on this kind of was making more sense to me, but its just all theory based on my own opinions.

The Second video there I noted that not much was really said that gave me anything I did not already hear. However at the end it did. Kind of seemed off subject. Something about GZ not being happy. what does that mean?

Remember... TH came from a dairy farm, so I think that could be possible. I know you have questioned the timeline, so the call is interesting for sure. What is the chances that she left a message at the Zipperers at 2:12 saying she can't find their place, decides she will go to Avery's and then go back to Zipperers after (hoping someone calls her back to tell her where it is)?

I might have to go back to the AutoTrader testimony, she talked to TH at 2:27, did TH say she had already been to Zipperers?

GZ not being happy, I think it was about asking to do a search. IMO he wouldn't be too happy... he didn't even want to talk to them about TH on the 3rd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back