2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***

This is what Beach led me to learn today that I have just now copy/pasted:
[h=3]Search for your files[/h]
  1. Sign into drive.google.com.
  2. At the top, type a word or phrase into the search box.
  3. On your keyboard, press Enter.

[h=3]Filter your Drive results[/h]To find files more easily in Drive, you can narrow search results by filtering them.

1. Go to drive.google.com.
  2. At the top, type a word or phrase into the search box.
  3. To narrow your search, click the Down arrow
    Kz2m2oudjACquMpeJ06dbqbZJmWMAK7eYLaXWYdOm_VfVWweGrVAVO4dDpFPCUIxkwY=w18
  4. Fill out any of the following sections:
    • Type: File types such as documents, images, or PDFs.
    • Date modified: The date a file was last edited.
    • Item name: Searches only for the title of the file.
    • Has the words: Searches for words and phrases within documents.
    • Owner: The person the file belongs to.
    • Shared with: Who can view, comment, or edit the file.
    • Located in: Whether the file is in "Trash," or "Starred," for example.
  5. At the bottom, click Search.

Thank you...I am printing this off!

the instructions have also been added to the opening post for ease of location.

IIRC, but I'm not 100% sure... is KM AW' mother?

Thanks Beach! Yuck, what a sordid picture. MS has sex with AW pre wedding night (?), then a few days latter, he's telling her mother that he really did love her... and how beautiful she is. KM must be in her sixties, right? I remember Amazonrain saying how she thought MS would pick up on anybody, young, old, etc.

Am i right that they used to date like years ago? He dated KM but was engaged to the aunt? (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - no wonder why I have a hard time keeping track)

Thanks Beach! Yuck, what a sordid picture. MS has sex with AW pre wedding night (?), then a few days latter, he's telling her mother that he really did love her... and how beautiful she is. KM must be in her sixties, right? I remember Amazonrain saying how she thought MS would pick up on anybody, young, old, etc.

Yes. And it is even more complex. See TrueCrimeAddict's post above I <respectfully snipped>. TCA is correct. Angie's aunt TCA referenced is KM's younger sister. At the time KM dated Mark, she was divorced at the time, I believe. I reviewed a bunch of statements this weekend and I believe the age difference is MS is 12 years younger than KM. :coffeews:

ETA: I want to clarify this was all a long time ago. I believe KM has truly grown, taken stock, gotten her life together and is leading a far more stable life with EM. She has since taken on the responsibility of raising Angie's grandchildren. She rose to the occasion when needed. Yay for her! The rest of them, not so much.

OMG beach, by all means please :takeabow:

I didn't even know there was a search feature!
I had so much trouble reading and making sense of this last batch, that I just gave up, hoping and waiting for Nin or FelicityLemon to post screen shots. Thank you SO much for this golden information and especially the "directions." I didn't even have to click "next" as mine lined themselves up perfectly horizontally for me.

I only skimmed over them, as I was so happy to see how easy you made them to find and read that I had to come back and thank you first!
I'm going to read again and pay more attention to the dates. A few really caught my eye from MS...I'll be back with one particular doozy!
I did notice that it was Mark doing ALL the texting to her.
She was only answering politely.
For some reason manipulative Mark was going out of his way to be extra nice to KM. I wonder what he had up his sleeve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Beach - YOU ROCK!! THANK YOU so much for your hard work and dedication here. You are amazing!! :loveyou:

Also, thank you for my laugh(s) of the day today with the texts you extracted between MS and KM. I read them quickly a few weeks ago, and now reading them again, it is plain to see that KM didn't seem that interested with her one/two word replies (perhaps she doesn't like texting more then a few words?) while MS is just tripping all over himself with his disgusting, mushy love crap. He reminds me of a mosquito that keeps buzzing near your ear and won't go away!!

Am i right that they used to date like years ago? He dated KM but was engaged to the aunt? (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - no wonder why I have a hard time keeping track)

On 5/4/2015 - Bates #38141 - at the very bottom of the page - and continues on #38142 (at the top) and....this is the day after the "wedding"....MS is obviously texting his mushy BS <not the city or his mother> and KM's reply is <direct text quote> "Thank you have a great life you have a great family a your a dad to be proud of" (perhaps texting wasn't her thing)

Anyway......All IMO - when a female (and I am one) says, "HAVE A GREAT LIFE" it means "PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!" (politely without saying get out of my life because I think you're a jerk <keeping it clean) AND...if you DO contact me again, it's going to be limited (by all means).

That Mark doesn't skip a beat (duh.... Mark (you idiot), she said..."have a great life!!!") and he continues to text her his disgusting, mushy BS (part of that is...."I cherish our memories" and she doesn't reply) Then he says ""you truly are a special lady"..."call when u can"..and ends it with telling her "& beautiful" (no replies). MS deleted all of these texts too....lol.

MS thought he was the smartest guy in the room, the more documents and evidence I read here, the more I am convinced that he is just plain stupid. As comedian Ron White says..."You can't fix STUPID" :happydance:

Justice for TS and all that were blessed by her presence!!
All that and so full of himself he can't see past the nose on his face.

Agree. Ole Mark the happy texter.

I think Kathy may want to strangle him with a stethoscope as we speak.

Jmo.

omg - he just lays it all on so thick - I wonder if the recipient ever rolled their eyes and thought "man, that guy is desperate and trying way too hard". He uses more exclamation points than a pre-teen girl and often in regard to unremarkable things. Person A "I fell asleep" MS: "That's great!!!" now, unless that person was sleep deprived for weeks and hadn't been able to sleep, but that wasn't the case.

Bates 38142
"Hi _______.
Its Mark Sievers.
I just realized, it was today many years ago that Jacob took ~his first steps ... Pretty cool"

If I received that text from someone I didn't know well (he had to give me his last name) about my child's first steps many years ago, I'd definitely feel creeped out. I'd also wonder WHY he contacted me. :thinking: WE know... we see all these obsequious texts to people really ramping up the month before he murdered is wife.

I wish he'd do the right thing and just confess he did it, take his lumps and go away = saving his wife's family, friends and children the pain and torture of having to go through a trial with a defense that will unquestionably be trashy (much like arias')

And I also wish that if this goes to trial, the prosecutor would have this enormously long list of people testifying against him.

I'm beyond curious to read psych doctors reports regarding their evaluations.

Beach - YOU ROCK!! THANK YOU so much for your hard work and dedication here. You are amazing!! :loveyou:

Also, thank you for my laugh(s) of the day today with the texts you extracted between MS and KM. I read them quickly a few weeks ago, and now reading them again, it is plain to see that KM didn't seem that interested with her one/two word replies (perhaps she doesn't like texting more then a few words?) while MS is just tripping all over himself with his disgusting, mushy love crap. He reminds me of a mosquito that keeps buzzing near your ear and won't go away!!

On 5/4/2015 - Bates #38141 - at the very bottom of the page - and continues on #38142 (at the top) and....this is the day after the "wedding"....MS is obviously texting his mushy BS <not the city or his mother> and KM's reply is <direct text quote> "Thank you have a great life you have a great family a your a dad to be proud of" (perhaps texting wasn't her thing)

Anyway......All IMO - when a female (and I am one) says, "HAVE A GREAT LIFE" it means "PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!" (politely without saying get out of my life because I think you're a jerk <keeping it clean) AND...if you DO contact me again, it's going to be limited (by all means).

That Mark doesn't skip a beat (duh.... Mark (you idiot), she said..."have a great life!!!") and he continues to text her his disgusting, mushy BS (part of that is...."I cherish our memories" and she doesn't reply) Then he says ""you truly are a special lady"..."call when u can"..and ends it with telling her "& beautiful" (no replies). MS deleted all of these texts too....lol.

MS thought he was the smartest guy in the room, the more documents and evidence I read here, the more I am convinced that he is just plain stupid. As comedian Ron White says..."You can't fix STUPID" :happydance:

Justice for TS and all that were blessed by her presence!!

bbm

Oh, you made me belly laugh! And his desperate attempts to be charming disgusted me. Again.

I LOVE your post - all of it! "Have a great life" :silly: yupyupyup! - that's a kiss off. I think she suspected what he was up to - as in chatting her up to fall into his bed or at least fall at his feet.

As far as telling anyone she's a "special lady" omg, didn't that cheesy/sleazy phrase go out with disco and tight shiny pants on guys? There was an episode of Frasier "Voyage of the Damned" and the featured entertainer on the cruise ship was a Lothario (in his own mind) named The Barracuda who used the phrase "especial lady" when intending to seduce. Every time I hear that phrase, I think of that show and that character.

Yes. And it is even more complex. See TrueCrimeAddict's post above I <respectfully snipped>. TCA is correct. Angie's aunt TCA referenced is KM's younger sister. At the time KM dated Mark, she was divorced at the time, I believe. I reviewed a bunch of statements this weekend and I believe the age difference is MS is 12 years younger than KM. :coffeews:

ETA: I want to clarify this was all a long time ago. I believe KM has truly grown, taken stock, gotten her life together and is leading a far more stable life with EM. She has since taken on the responsibility of raising Angie's grandchildren. She rose to the occasion when needed. Yay for her! The rest of them, not so much.

I like EM's interview. He was very blunt and honest. They knew from the beginning that Mark and Curtis must have been involved. Even the detectives said KM and EM were doing a fantastic job with the grandkids.

omg - he just lays it all on so thick - I wonder if the recipient ever rolled their eyes and thought "man, that guy is desperate and trying way too hard". He uses more exclamation points than a pre-teen girl and often in regard to unremarkable things. Person A "I fell asleep" MS: "That's great!!!" now, unless that person was sleep deprived for weeks and hadn't been able to sleep, but that wasn't the case.

Bates 38142
"Hi _______.
Its Mark Sievers.
I just realized, it was today many years ago that Jacob took ~his first steps ... Pretty cool"

If I received that text from someone I didn't know well (he had to give me his last name) about my child's first steps many years ago, I'd definitely feel creeped out. I'd also wonder WHY he contacted me. :thinking: WE know... we see all these obsequious texts to people really ramping up the month before he murdered is wife.

I wish he'd do the right thing and just confess he did it, take his lumps and go away = saving his wife's family, friends and children the pain and torture of having to go through a trial with a defense that will unquestionably be trashy (much like arias')

And I also wish that if this goes to trial, the prosecutor would have this enormously long list of people testifying against him.

Well said. I so agree with you.

Hmmm...Am I alone in thinking that those texts are with AW and not KM? I think that is AW's number and she is on her parents plan. Which explains why he why he also immediately deleted all those texts. Reading between the lines I think there may have been some sort of intimate relationship or affair between AW and Mark but she ended up choosing Curtis over him. He deleted those texts not so he wouldn't get caught by Teresa, but so he wouldn't get caught going behind his "best friends" back. He texts that number on 5/1 how she "made his night" which was also the night of the supposed threesome or when MS and AW had sex. I think he rarely got responses because she was most likely with Curtis when she received the texts. Anyways, that is just the feeling I got from those texts.

I too would like to hear what a psychiatrist would have to say about MS based on all of the discovery we've seen. I believe the dude has some kind of a serious personality disorder, but I have no idea what. I would find it hard to believe that TS with the medical education she had, would not have been aware that something was badly "off" with him.

Of course, being a practical sort of person, she likely felt she was kind of stuck with him as far as needing him for the childcare. And in addition I doubt she would have ever thought that her life was in danger.

The whole thing is just so sad - and so needless. But then they're all like that, aren't they? The needless killing of another human being. And all the lives changed/destroyed because of it. It just boggles my mind sometimes.

Hmmm...Am I alone in thinking that those texts are with AW and not KM? I think that is AW's number and she is on her parents plan. Which explains why he why he also immediately deleted all those texts. Reading between the lines I think there may have been some sort of intimate relationship or affair between AW and Mark but she ended up choosing Curtis over him. He deleted those texts not so he wouldn't get caught by Teresa, but so he wouldn't get caught going behind his "best friends" back. He texts that number on 5/1 how she "made his night" which was also the night of the supposed threesome or when MS and AW had sex. I think he rarely got responses because she was most likely with Curtis when she received the texts. Anyways, that is just the feeling I got from those texts.

Whoa Betty! I never thought of that, and I can definitely see it from that point of view now that you bring it up! *off to read those texts again with this in mind*

ps: yeah, I use lots of exclamation points, too :/ somebody smack me if I get too near MS' record.

Definitely KM's phone #. ( See KM's statement #2 linked below. Phone # confirmed at end of page 1.) Also, MS references her by name in a couple of the texts. In one he even asks for Angie's phone #.

Attachments

• Kathy Moran #2.pdf
    934 KB · Views: 31
None of this is funny. Believe me, I know that. But honestly, I thought I'd become inured in some way to MS and his blandishments. But now that I'm reading these bits about his texts to KM after the wedding visit, I am starting to picture MS as the basis for some character on Saturday NIght Live. Sort of a cross between Billy Crystal's "Darling, you look MaaaahRVELOUS!" and Jon Lovitz's character Tommy Flanagan the Liar saying "Yeah, yeah. THAT'S the ticket!" Oh, and just a shade of Christopher Walken's slightly creepy but definitely sleezy character "The Continental".

I think Mark Seivers was definitely a legend in his own mind. Still is apparently. In order to voluntarily sign off on the trust fund of the TS death benefits of which the children are beneficiaries, he demands to be guaranteed to be put back in place on it if he happens to be acquitted.

Bates 38142
"Hi _______.
Its Mark Sievers.
I just realized, it was today many years ago that Jacob took ~his first steps ...
Pretty cool"

If I received that text from someone I didn't know well (he had to give me his last name) about my child's first steps many years ago, I'd definitely feel creeped out[/]. I'd also wonder WHY he contacted me. :thinking: WE know... we see all these obsequious texts to people really ramping up the month before he murdered is wife.

BBM-
Totally creepy!
What's so funny is the recipient replies that MS must have great memory. MS has selective memory. He remembers what he chooses to recall and what might further whatever agenda he has for any particular situation.
Did TS not suggest or even do some testing on Mark because of his poor memory? I know there are those who have much better long term recall vs short term, especially as we get older (cough cough) but I don't think that is the case here.

BBM-
Totally creepy!
What's so funny is the recipient replies that MS must have great memory. MS has selective memory. He remembers what he chooses to recall and what might further whatever agenda he has for any particular situation.
Did TS not suggest or even do some testing on Mark because of his poor memory? I know there are those who have much better long term recall vs short term, especially as we get older (cough cough) but I don't think that is the case here.

No doubt MS made a note in his phone under that guy's contact info about his kid's first steps.

Yes, it was AL who said during one of her interviews with LE that TS wanted to have MS tested for metals because of his memory issues.

No doubt MS made a note in his phone under that guy's contact info about his kid's first steps.

Yes, it was AL who said during one of her interviews with LE that TS wanted to have MS tested for metals because of his memory issues.

I think TS was questioning what MS was saying....he was tripping up on his own lies, but TS being a doctor she was looking else where then her husband lying to her. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back