Found Safe VA - Kamari Wells, 7, Woodbridge, 25 April 2017

hollye

Reaction score
7-Year-Old Missing in Woodbridge, Va.; Last Seen Stepping Off School Bus

b261a52c2e7b30e08df66f86ae61a7cb.png

Kamari Wells is black, 3’5’’, and about 60 pounds. He has short, curly black hair and brown eyes.

He was last seen wearing black pants with rips around the knee area, a black and white striped shirt, a black and white hoodie with gray sleeves, and black tennis shoes with the white Nike logo. Kamari is also carrying a black Ninja Turtle backpack.

He was seen in the area of William Bayliss Court at about 4:15 p.m., but did not return home.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...t-Seen-Stepping-Off-School-Bus-420423264.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Area last seen: https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...x89b6ff4e091a7247:0x6d8301128e5ee3d7?hl=en-us

Some woody areas- not too dense-looking and a creek the rivers southward.

Thank you! I'm on my phone and couldn't make a map. These town homes are in a fairly nice area, but Jefferson Davis Highway is an extremely busy road with several lanes each way.

The area that this neighborhood is is surrounded by swampy low lying areas. Blackburn Road, which is just south, tends to flood. The swampy area surrounds Neabsco Creek, which flow to the Potomac River, not far away.

It has been raining the past couple of days and is in the 50s, though tomorrow it is supposed to warm up.

Just saw this alert. I live and work about an hour from Woodbridge. This is so scary. So many child abduction related events coming out of VA lately. Just this past Friday I read where a man targeted and followed a little girl in the Walmart up the street from my home. He was so obvious that the parents noticed what he was doing and made the store aware. The cops were called and they confirmed after watching surveillance footage that he was in fact following the little girl around. He fled the store before the cops got there though.

I hope this ends up being some sort of incident where one of the family members picked him up and didn't notify the other. As a mother of a boy around his age I feel sick thinking of the alternative....

Come home safe Kamari!!

What a beautiful child! I hope he is playing at a friend's home, and will be located soon!

Thank you! I'm on my phone and couldn't make a map. These town homes are in a fairly nice area, but Jefferson Davis Highway is an extremely busy road with several lanes each way.

The area that this neighborhood is is surrounded by swampy low lying areas. Blackburn Road, which is just south, tends to flood. The swampy area surrounds Neabsco Creek, which flow to the Potomac River, not far away.

It has been raining the past couple of days and is in the 50s, though tomorrow it is supposed to warm up.

I was just think about this as well. It's been raining a LOT here lately. I hydroplaned several times on my way to work this morning.

Do we know how close he lives to the bus stop?

I was just think about this as well. It's been raining a LOT here lately. I hydroplaned several times on my way to work this morning.

Do we know how close he lives to the bus stop?

I am going to guess that the bus stop is likely at the intersection of Forest Grove & Armitage, as a bus would have a difficult time turning around further in the neighborhood.

maybe Kamari just wandered and got lost and is alone & afraid somewhere ... hope he will ask an adult for help and is found soon

There are unconfirmed reports that he has been found with his mother. I am praying that is the case, but have seen no official confirmation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back