LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find the link to the interrogation when KC states she heard
from Caylee that morning. I know it has been proven that the call never happened but I am curious about what KC states that Caylee talked about. I know she said she talked about the book and that Caylee was not upset. It seems there would be a reason for this besides the obvious fact she wanted LE to think Caylee was alive. I think this was one of her biggest mistakes.
If anyone can help me out ,I would appreciate it.
Me thinks in that conversation might be a clue to what she disposed of with Caylee.
I am sorry if this is a repeat. I try to stay on top of this case but it is hard when i have to kinda live my life too!!

I think that's in KC's first or second interview with LE (the one at Universal after they caught her in the lie about working there). She said (paraphrased) that Caylee only talked to her about 'shoes and books' the book that she was reading, the one they have a video of her reading....said she didn't sound distressed at all, 'she sounded perfectly fine..absolutely'. (UGH)

does anyone have the pic of casey "snuggling" in baez neck when leaving the courthouse? thanks

2ymg32x.jpg

68evjm.jpg

eijkn.jpg

What are the theories on where Casey came up with the name ZG? I know she was a real person, but what connection did Casey have with her?

Thanks

She's whispering in his ear..............

I just brightened the photo a bit, so I could see what she was doing, snuggling so close to him.

whisper.png

I have been trying to find the link to the interrogation when KC states she heard
from Caylee that morning.
I know it has been proven that the call never happened but I am curious about what KC states that Caylee talked about. I know she said she talked about the book and that Caylee was not upset. It seems there would be a reason for this besides the obvious fact she wanted LE to think Caylee was alive. I think this was one of her biggest mistakes.
Me thinks in that conversation might be a clue to what she disposed of with Caylee.
I am sorry if this is a repeat. I try to stay on top of this case but it is hard when i have to kinda live my life too!!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473827/Statement---Transcript-Recorded-at-Home-of-Casey-Anthony-2008-0716-Part-1

Go to pg. 53
She talks about Caylee calling her on the phone.

I seem to remember reading that Cindy was seen smoking in the garage, and there was talk of her maybe going back to smoking due to the stress. Of course, no one has mentioned seeing her smoking since then or anyone else in the family.

I read that too and was wondering if it was true. Someone posted a link the other day to a video of Cindy rambling on about a lot of things. What really caught my attention was when she said she washed the clothes in the car because they smelled like smoke. I thought the clothes smelled like human decomposition? Can someone clear this up?

Yep. Odd indeed. Not only because their grand-daughter was missing but also because from all accounts, they were short on funds as well...

MOO

I thought they did the re-landscaping over the 4th of July weekend. This is before Caylee was reported missing.

My question is why did uncle LA go back to living at home with ca/ga Did LA lose his job? Is it financial to help everyone?
I just don't get why a man his age could go back home, when home is a disaster. Did I miss a thread on this? And no way could I look at the playhouse or CAYLEE's room.......etc. I would be spooked!
I guess I believe in ghosts, IMO

My question is why did uncle LA go back to living at home with ca/ga Did LA lose his job? Is it financial to help everyone?
I just don't get why a man his age could go back home, when home is a disaster. Did I miss a thread on this? And no way could I look at the playhouse or CAYLEE's room.......etc. I would be spooked!

perhaps it could be due to potential charges filed against him--change of address--"close" to kc....:rolleyes:

A daisy Chain was a term that was used to describe a way of ‘spreading’ information to a select group of people. If everyone within the chain does what they are suppose to do in the order it is quite an efficient way of getting the same information out to people in a short amount of time.
An example: Person A has a list of 5 B people that he is responsible for notifying about something specific. He notifies them in order on his list
Those B people then each call 5 C people in order, each of the C people each call 5 D people in order and so on until the last D person in line calls person A back so that he knows that the information ‘chain’ has reached everyone.
A
^
1B 2B 3B 4B 5B
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD
2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD
3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD
4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD
5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
A A A A A

from Caylee that morning. I know it has been proven that the call never happened but I am curious about what KC states that Caylee talked about. I know she said she talked about the book and that Caylee was not upset. It seems there would be a reason for this besides the obvious fact she wanted LE to think Caylee was alive. I think this was one of her biggest mistakes.

Interviews with Casey and LE July 16th

No information has been released on why Lee returned to his parents home to live.

A thread was started based on a report from a local media reporter who spoke briefly with George. Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

A daisy Chain was a term that was used to describe a way of ‘spreading’ information to a select group of people. If everyone within the chain does what they are suppose to do in the order it is quite an efficient way of getting the same information out to people in a short amount of time.
An example: Person A has a list of 5 B people that he is responsible for notifying about something specific. He notifies them in order on his list
Those B people then each call 5 C people in order, each of the C people each call 5 D people in order and so on until the last D person in line calls person A back so that he knows that the information ‘chain’ has reached everyone.
A
^
1B 2B 3B 4B 5B
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD 1C>DDDDD
2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD 2C>DDDDD
3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD 3C>DDDDD
4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD 4C>DDDDD
5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD 5C>DDDDD
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
A A A A A

like a chain letter????

I read that too and was wondering if it was true. Someone posted a link the other day to a video of Cindy rambling on about a lot of things. What really caught my attention was when she said she washed the clothes in the car because they smelled like smoke. I thought the clothes smelled like human decomposition? Can someone clear this up?

The clothes that Lee brought back from Tony's house smelled like smoke. The pants in the back of the car smelled like "rotten" pizza! :rolleyes:

She's whispering in his ear..............

I just brightened the photo a bit, so I could see what she was doing, snuggling so close to him.

whisper.png

Casey leaned into Baez to tell him she didn't want to hide from the media ... :rolleyes:

I thought they did the re-landscaping over the 4th of July weekend. This is before Caylee was reported missing.
Thanks.
That sounds familiar. Pin-points the event. We already knew it was after Caylee left but before the drama. Does seem to be a strange thing to do as a priority when the primary reason is Caylee and she is missing.

In one of the interviews between kc and la, I remember her saying over and over about 'definately day time' not night...........clue as to time of death? disposal? I have to carefully listen again. Did anyone else hear that??? thanks.

I remember way back that one of KC's male friends returned a bag containing Caylee clothes etc. It was mentioned in an interview, but I can't remember whose interview. Can anybody else remember which interview and who the returner of clothes was and other details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288