Is TH Responsible in any way for the Disappearance of Kyron? **NO DISCUSSION**

Is TH Responsible for the Disappearance of Kyron?

• Yes

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • No Clue

Votes: 86 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted YES.

And I would have voted PLANNED, if that were an option...

yes and premeditated for revenge.

I think the victims here are Kyron, Desiree.
I think Kaine and Terri's dysfunctional family dynamics since childhood have accumulated until it hit this boiling point. They were the catalyst in the events that lead to his disappearance.
Whether Kaine was actively involved or not I do not know but he is not innocent in it either. Both he and Terri disgust me. MOO.

I voted "No."

Still believe Kyron was abducted at the school by a sexual predator.

Shame on the school for such lax security.

IMO

Yes

I thought this when Kyron was first reported missing and the resulting media frenzy of her personal life has not swayed my opinion.

I base it on:
1. She is the last known person to have been with Kyron.
2. She more than likely knew that Kyron's school did not call home for absent students prior to that day.
3. She is the last known person to have been with Kyron. Bears repeating. :)

I finally broke down and voted "yes", though "probably" would be more accurate. I'm about eighty percent convinced that TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance for many of the reasons already stated.

The MFH plot has not been proven, but LE had enough evidence to take serious action based on it. That says a lot, IMO. And there's the sexting with KH's friend and recruiting him to photograph the RO and trace KH's residence. These two incidents indicate to me that TH is a woman who will take extreme measures to get her way, using any means available to advance her schemes. Does it prove that she harmed Kyron? No. It does say that she is capable given a strong enough motive.

If she is responsible, I suspect there was an accomplice and a plan that went awry. A staged kidnapping seems more likely to me than murder. Because her motivation is unclear and we haven't seen the evidence, however, I remain 20 percent unconvinced.

I don't know. I've been following this and weighing the pros and cons, I can't conclude TH is responsible, or any of the other players for that matter. TH's actions certainly make her look bad, but it's not enough for me to pin a guilty sign on her.

I voted yes, and I am 95% convinced. I think TH is a sociopath (has no conscience and no empathy, for starters) and that her actions were premeditated.

The other 5% leaves room for what I see as a vanishingly small chance that TH is completely, 100% innocent, and is not a sociopath.

Voted no clue.

There is no evidence that TH did anything other than drop Kyron off at school. There is at least one witness who places Kyron at school after TH left. All the rest is rumor, innuendo, supposition, dirty laundry, and voodoo science.

If there was something that was a concrete bit of evidence, there would've been an arrest. There isn't, and LE knows this. The pressure they've put TH under is enormous, and yet she hasn't 'cracked', took a long time to 'lawyer up', took several polies (*notorious voodoo science), and has had her life, weight, parenting style, social graces, ability to deal/not deal with stress, medical records, choice of careers, personal history, way of keeping house all torn to bits looking for something - anything - that would give one a bit of solid, factual evidence...

I didn't vote no, because I'm a wuss.

Best-
Herding Cats

Voted yes. I suspected her from the first press conference.

If we had all of the facts, the case would be solved. It isn't.
There is not a reason on the earth, that should keep TH from telling the WHOLE truth.

I really don't think she is smart enough to outsmart LE TY KH and everyone else; leave no firm evidence and stay quiet so logn if she was guilty.

I really don't think she is smart enough to outsmart LE TY KH and everyone else; leave no firm evidence and stay quiet so logn if she was guilty.

She hasn't outsmarted KH and TY (or DY). They are onto her. LE, too. Seventy five percent of the people that voted on the poll here have figured it out, too. And we don't know what kind of evidence she left behind. It benefits her greatly to stay quiet.

I believe that LE knows:

1) at least some of the WHO
2) at least some of the WHAT
3) at least some of the WHERE
4) at least some of the HOW
5) most of the WHEN

and when they finish "connecting the dots" they will have enough of a picture to make an arrest and a conviction.

I do not think they're fumbling in the dark at all, and I am not of the belief that they have started back at square one.

We may never fully comprehend the WHY.

I don't think they know anything about the "where" or Kyron would not be missing.

No matter WHO it is-with ANY child, I will NEVER understand the WHY.

I have already voted yes but I just have to add......so many of these tragedies/murders (and I am still hopeful that it is a kidnapping only here) are not premitated, but abuse gone too far, or result from lost tempers etc, crimes of opportunity ie sick sickos wanting to get their rocks off and see a child/young woman alone etc..., or accidents trying to be hidden ie..pushed and hit their head.

In this high tech age I can not understand the confidence of those who premeditate these kidnap/murders and think they are going to away with them.......I mean the whole world literally can focus on you and your actions and scrutinize everything you do.....Terri being on the computer all the time would know this........

It just makes me wonder what sort of personality would even take this chance knowing that in such a case as a missing child there is going to be huge media interest.....they have to be so sure of themselves or nutters.......

I havent been into the details of the casey Anthony case..but of course know of it as does most of the world.....but I read stacks of the letters from the jail and I have to say she is a nutter........off in la la land and so into denial..........a very immature woman....

sorry to get off the topic but I have been thinking about the gall of these people for ages.......I certainly wouldnt take any criminal risks these days

1. TH's cell phone pings don't match up with what she says she was doing the day Kyron went missing, June 4.

2. She is supposedly the last adult to have seen Kyron. She has never spoken at any of the pressers (before she lawyered up) about Kyron.

3. She's allegedly flunked polygraphs.

4. She's allegedly tried to hire a hitman to kill her husband Kaine.

No, I do not believe that TH is guilty of the planned and premeditated murder of her little stepson. Who she had raised from infancy. By the looks of Kyron all four parents have done a wondefrul job raising him. He seems like a delightful little boy.

No, I do not believe it was a "rage " killing,whereby TH killed Kyron in the heat of the moment. When would she have done so ? And why ? Because he misbehaved at the science fair ? There would have been too many loose ends which she would not have thought about,if it was done in the heat of the moment.

I do think Kyron was abducted from the school, quite possibly by someone he knew.Could even be a relative,or a friend of the family. It's interesting that the family was relatively new to both that house and Kyron's school. I wonder if anyone new had become involved with this family ? In retrospect, had anyone seemed to insert him/her self into the family's day to day lives ? Had anyone showed a romantic interest in TH, and made the first move ?

I definately do believe that LE will solve this case.

All JMO

I have no idea of Teri's guilt or innocence....there is one thing for sure tho, she's had plenty of time to just "Run/Flee"... if you will. And she has choosen not to...

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE MEEK!

If you get upset about other opinions that differ from your own, then please exit quietly. :blushing:

This is for the debate of TH's involvement. There is a lot of spattering of this topic through the threads and it's getting distracting.

Remember, keep your posts from addressing other posters directly when you have an opposing view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong