Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

If you study the timeline of the investigation, coupled with the warrant on Duane Hart. it becomes ever more clear that Baker and Murphy were pushing the Hart agenda into Stearns County and the general public. Stearns was clearly pursuing Hart at the end of August 2014. The focus shifted to Heinrich only after the FBI took over the case in September 2014.

So the point we are pushing here is that local le, Joy Baker, and Murphy were totally blind and incompetent detectives. I have to feel for them because I wasn't right either.

So the point we are pushing here is that local le, Joy Baker, and Murphy were totally blind and incompetent detectives. I have to feel for them because I wasn't right either.

Joy took info from Eloc and others and pretended she found it.

Who cares? This seems so childish to me.

Yes, the news organizations and other events that will not let Eloc talk are being what......? Joy gets accolades and Eloc is shunned. Please explain that to me

Yes, the news organizations and other events that will not let Eloc talk are being what......? Joy gets accolades and Eloc is shunned. Please explain that to me

I don't know how to explain it. Is it because Eloc is from Wisconsin and a Packers fan? Is it because Joy worked with Jared, the family, and the JWRC? Should they include Eloc fairly into the fold?

Who cares? This seems so childish to me.
I care....about the truth. Wasn't that/Isn't it the point of the entire Jacob Wetterling WS thread? Yes, in the end, the only truth that matters to the Wetterlings is what happened to their son-and understandably so. But there's also truth in the path in seeking the truth of what really happened in the abduction of Jacob Wetterling. There were many in the path seeking the truth...some stayed...some dropped by the wayside...those that stayed offered their theories. If you go back and read through the old threads you'll see that there were some who were very close to the truth...and in the minority I might add....and many others posited various theories. Nothing wrong with positing theories-very helpful for discussion. I subscribed to Joy's Blog at the beginning....and read each blog as well as the comments posted with each blog all the while I was following WS to keep everything abreast as it were. My impression was that Joy was bringing Jacob's story to life again by bringing a broad awareness to the case....but I also witnessed ELOCsoul steadily plodding in the background of WS-despite disparaging comments from some. He steadfastly researched the Paynesville attacks, interviewed whomever was willing to share their witness testimony, and, subsequently wrote 2 books detailing such...despite opposition. I actually think that it wasn't Joy who broke this case, but in fact, ELOCsoul....by revisiting the notes of an investigator who interviewed DAH and referenced DJH which subsequently led to the FBI reconsidering this case. It's not childish to seek the truth.

Having said all of that....I do think that ELOCsoul's efforts and Joy's efforts combined were indeed a huge catalyst to solving the crime...but ultimately it was Jared's coming forth which truly made the difference.

I don't know how to explain it. Is it because Eloc is from Wisconsin and a Packers fan? Is it because Joy worked with Jared, the family, and the JWRC? Should they include Eloc fairly into the fold?

Including into the fold sounds like some warm fuzzy thing. I think what is needed is when he is invited for a talk be it at a library or for a news station, he is allowed to tell his story instead of being shut down. That is what makes zero sense.

People have written blogs with incorrect and crazy information. Things that disparaged the family even.

Eloc simply wrote a book of facts that he compiled with hundreds of citations. It boggles the mind. He brought up possible suspects from research. Joy took and ran with info Eloc and others gave to her. No thanks to anyone . Sharing generously with her .

ELOC's book speaks for itself. The great thing about a book is that it is part of the public record. It's incredibly petty for people not to realize what he contributed--and I don't care whom we are talking about. And those in LE who got Heinrich to reveal where the body is are heroes too.

ELOC's book speaks for itself. The great thing about a book is that it is part of the public record. It's incredibly petty for people not to realize what he contributed--and I don't care whom we are talking about. And those in LE who got Heinrich to reveal where the body is are heroes too.

Which was my idea in the first place. Six months ago I called for no charges should Heinrich have the ability to lead us to Jacob. Six months later it happened.

Which was my idea in the first place. Six months ago I called for no charges should Heinrich have the ability to lead us to Jacob. Six months later it happened.

I think they had been working on that with him for months. But congratulations on them taking your idea!

FBI agent gives insight into the mind of Jacob Wetterling's killer

[video=youtube;Mk-RChzBuSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk-RChzBuSI[/video]

wow, they got the gun too...

Thanks. Excellent video. With that nasty personality how did he keep his last job for ten years?

It is really bizarre. The picture of him with glasses which is an arrest photo looks like a drawing of a guy trying to get kids into a van. But he did not look like that at the the time of the attempted van abductions,

So many of these criminals have different looks. It is as if they are chameleons.

Very interesting...I wonder if that's where SDK comes into the picture??

Very interesting...I wonder if that's where SDK comes into the picture??

I wonder if Heinrich tried to throw SDK under the bus when he name-dropped him while in custody, knowing he had the gun (if SDK was the one he gave the gun to).

Who is SDK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is SDK?

Apparently someone affiliated with Heinrich and Duane Hart. According to Eloc a few months back, Heinrich mentioned the name while in custody, but we have no explanation behind it. Since he's not a suspect or POI, all we have to go on are the initials. I'm sure Eloc knows the full name.

Having said all of that....I do think that ELOCsoul's efforts and Joy's efforts combined were indeed a huge catalyst to solving the crime...but ultimately it was Jared's coming forth which truly made the difference.
Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

Anyone want to help me build a frisbee golf course in Paynesville ? ;)

Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

You are truly a superhero❤️

I love the idea but I live nowhere near Paynesville unfortunately. That said, I think it is important for all of us to realize that you are more than this case. I hope you continue to make positive impacts on your community, including a frisbee golf course. And, I hope to see you here on other cases. What is next for me is to continue to look for the monsters--- it heals my soul and, hopefully, gets justice for people whose voice has been silenced.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back